- Oregon kayaker dies on California river Updated: Mar-11-14 1:31 pm
- Timber county sheriff's gap filled by state police Updated: Mar-10-14 3:36 pm
- Timber industry lawsuit demands more BLM logging Updated: Mar-07-14 7:40 pm
- Groups seek protection for rare beach flower Updated: Mar-07-14 7:32 pm
- Governor announces funding to reopen sawmill Updated: Mar-07-14 5:11 pm
- Snowpack still far below normal in Southern Oregon Updated: Mar-07-14 4:40 pm
- Ranchers, tribes reach deal on Klamath water Updated: Mar-05-14 7:01 pm
- Scooter smashed by truck, woman still in rehab Updated: Feb-28-14 3:57 pm
- Wandering wolf OR-7 may have a pal in Cascades Updated: Feb-26-14 6:57 pm
- Oregon looks to new law to increase vaccinations Updated: Feb-23-14 8:08 am
- Josephine County to vote on jail funding Updated: Feb-19-14 6:57 pm
- County to vote on genetically modified crops Updated: Feb-19-14 6:46 pm
- Governor declares drought in 4 SE Ore. counties Updated: Feb-14-14 5:38 pm
- Feds: Small Ore., Calif. fish no longer endangered Updated: Feb-12-14 4:31 pm
- 12 years in prison for Grants Pass bank robber Updated: Feb-11-14 9:19 am
CRESCENT CITY, California - An Oregon kayaker has died after being pinned underwater while paddling a rain-swollen river in far Northern California.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Oregon state troopers are filling the law enforcement gap in rural Josephine County since voters refused to raise taxes to pay for sheriff's patrols.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Another timber industry lawsuit is demanding that the U.S. Bureau of Land Management increase logging on the so-called O&C lands of Western Oregon.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Conservation groups are seeking federal Endangered Species Act protection for a rare beach flower found in Oregon and California.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - The governor announced Friday a $5 million funding package made up of tax credits and a state loan that will allow Josephine County's last sawmill to reopen.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - One pineapple express after another bringing warm rain across Oregon has helped boost reservoirs west of the Cascades and snowpacks in the northern mountains.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - A deal to share scarce water between ranchers and the Klamath Tribes has cleared another hurdle on its way toward becoming part of a bill in Congress to overcome a century of fighting over water in the Klamath Basin.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Joyce Gibson still is not out of rehab, two months after she was struck by a hit-and-run driver while crossing Beacon Drive at D Street. The white extended-cab pickup truck that struck her just kept on going.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Oregon's wolf population continues to grow and has spun off another pathfinder that made it to the Cascades.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Oregon leads the nation in the percentage of kids entering kindergarten with non-medical waivers for one or more vaccinations. State health officials hope a law taking effect March 1 changes that by requiring parents to get the facts before opting out.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Josephine County will be voting on another measure to raise taxes to keep the jail open.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - The state of Oregon has banned local measures regulating genetically modified crops, but that hasn't stopped a group in Josephine County.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Gov. John Kitzhaber on Friday declared a drought in four counties in the high desert of southeastern Oregon. More are likely to follow.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - A small fish found in desert creeks of Southern Oregon and Northern California has recovered enough to get off the endangered species list, federal biologists said Wednesday.
MEDFORD, Oregon - A 54-year-old man who has spent much of his life in prison is headed back to serve a 12-year sentence for robbing two banks last year in Grants Pass.