- Oregon considers selling forest to benefit schools Updated: Apr-11-14 9:46 pm
- Judge says flashing headlights is free speech Updated: Apr-11-14 2:04 am
- Helicopter 'likely' sprayed herbicide on homes Updated: Apr-08-14 7:44 pm
- Oregon County considers volunteer CSIs Updated: Apr-08-14 12:49 pm
- Josephine County reports growth in homeless Updated: Apr-07-14 4:50 pm
- Oregon mom pleads not guilty to abuse accusations Updated: Apr-05-14 3:23 pm
- Oregon timber counties getting $60.7 million Updated: Apr-04-14 7:06 pm
- Storms not enough to lift Southern Oregon drought Updated: Apr-04-14 6:40 pm
- Agribusinesses give $380,000 to beat anti-GMO vote Updated: Apr-03-14 7:38 pm
- Agency upholds bid protests over 2 air tankers Updated: Apr-02-14 8:34 pm
- Man dies after Grants Pass bar stabbing Updated: Mar-24-14 8:11 pm
- Police doing early morning sweeps in Grants Pass Updated: Mar-24-14 2:06 pm
- Group retracing trek of wandering Oregon wolf OR-7 Updated: Mar-19-14 3:37 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - The state of Oregon will consider selling the whole Elliott State Forest, where legal battles over logging and protections for threatened species have reduced revenues for schools.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Hauling a truckload of logs to a Southern Oregon mill last fall, Chris Hill noticed a sheriff's deputy behind him and flashed his lights to warn a UPS driver coming the other way.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - A state investigation has determined that a helicopter hired to spray herbicide on some commercial timberlands in southwestern Oregon "more than likely" allowed some to fall over people's homes as it flew by.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - The Josephine County Sheriff's Office is understaffed and desperate for help, so they're mulling whether to turn to local volunteers to help process crime scenes.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - The number of people requiring housing services in Josephine County has spiked, particularly among youth and single-father populations.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A southern Oregon woman pleaded not guilty to charges arising from a child-abuse investigation involving her children.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - The U.S. Forest Service says payments to timber counties under the last year of the Secure Rural Schools Act will be going out soon, and Oregon's share totals more than $60 million.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Early spring storms helped improve snowpacks and reservoir levels across Oregon, but not enough to lift drought concerns in the parched southern part of the state.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Six major producers of herbicides and genetically modified crops are shoveling $380,000 into the campaign to defeat measures to prohibit genetically modified crops in southwestern Oregon.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - A federal auditing agency on Wednesday upheld a challenge to a U.S. Forest Service contract for two next-generation air tankers to fight wildfires.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Police say a 25-year-old man stabbed in a bar fight in Grants Pass over the weekend has died, and a murder charge is pending against the man who was arrested in the case.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Grants Pass police are conducting early morning downtown "vagrant sweeps" and have begun daytime foot patrols in the central business district.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Wildlife advocates are preparing to retrace the 1,200-mile path of a wandering wolf whose trek in 2011 across Oregon and California attracted worldwide attention, hoping their upcoming journey will help build greater acceptance of wolves as they reclaim lost territories across the West.