- Chinese police begin carrying guns during patrols Updated: Apr-21-14 6:07 am
- Automakers unveil China-focused models in Beijing Updated: Apr-20-14 11:07 am
- Ferrari's Alonso: 'We're still in the fight' Updated: Apr-20-14 9:50 am
- Hamilton wins third straight F1 race at Chinese GP Updated: Apr-20-14 8:56 am
- Vettel hoping for resurgence at Chinese GP Updated: Apr-19-14 7:17 am
- Norway restores, donates 1927 silent film to China Updated: Apr-15-14 8:01 am
- Uber meets local lookalikes in Asia taxi-app wars Updated: Apr-14-14 3:34 am
- China to permit cross-border stock trading with HK Updated: Apr-10-14 6:46 am
- Ming Dynasty 'chicken cup' sold for record $36M Updated: Apr-08-14 10:22 am
- Absent Ai Weiwei stages major show in Berlin Updated: Apr-02-14 11:13 am
SHANGHAI - A quarter of the police in Shanghai began carrying guns during routine patrols for the first time this week as part of a China-wide boost in police firepower following a deadly mass knifing blamed on Xinjiang separatists.
BEIJING - Ford Motor Co. on Sunday unveiled a new Escort sedan designed in China for global sale at a Beijing auto show that highlighted the growing influence of Chinese tastes on the industry.
SHANGHAI - Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso said his struggling team is "still in the fight" after he finally got on the podium for the first time this season, finishing third at the Chinese Grand Prix.
SHANGHAI - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton captured his third straight Formula One race with ease on Sunday, leading from start to finish to win the Chinese Grand Prix.
SHANGHAI - Given how he finished last season, Sebastian Vettel's start to the 2014 F1 campaign has been humbling, to say the least.
BEIJING - Norway donated a restored Chinese silent film from the 1920s to China's national film archive on Tuesday, despite a prolonged diplomatic chill between the countries over the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize.
MUMBAI, India - Riding on its startup success and flush with fresh capital, taxi-hailing smartphone app Uber is making a big push into Asia. There's a twist, though: Instead of being the game-changing phenomena it was in the U.S., Uber faces a slew of competitors using similar technology.
HONG KONG - China unveiled a plan Thursday to give foreign investors greater access to its stock market by allowing investors in Shanghai and Hong Kong to trade shares on each other's exchanges.
HONG KONG - A Shanghai collector paid a record $36 million Tuesday for a rare Ming Dynasty cup that's touted as the "holy grail" of China's art world.
BERLIN - A prison cell, a pair of jade handcuffs and an installation built with rubble from a demolished studio: Dissident artist Ai Weiwei is drawing heavily on his troubles with the Chinese authorities at a spectacular new show in Berlin.