- Scolari feels pressure in China Updated: Apr-23-16 10:59 pm
Since Guangzhou Evergrande started the new wave of spending in Chinese soccer in 2010, the club has enjoyed constant success - until now.
- China asks Indonesia to extradite Uighur prisoners Updated: Apr-21-16 4:46 am
JAKARTA, Indonesia - China has asked Indonesia to extradite four Uighur men in exchange for returning a graft fugitive recently arrested in Shanghai, the top Indonesian security minister said Thursday.
- China extending anti-graft measures to officials' families Updated: Apr-18-16 11:56 pm
BEIJING - Seeking to further reduce opportunities for corruption, China will include additional cities and regions in a pilot program begun in the financial hub of Shanghai that restricts the business dealings of officials' spouses and children, the government said Tuesday.
- Hamilton hopes 'dark cloud' over his F1 season passes soon Updated: Apr-17-16 7:56 am
SHANGHAI - Defending F1 champion Lewis Hamilton feels he has a "dark cloud" over him after his early-season struggles continued with a disappointing seventh-place finish at the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday, but the Mercedes driver is trying to stay positive with a long season ahead of him.
- Rosberg wins wild Chinese GP for sixth straight F1 victory Updated: Apr-17-16 7:04 am
SHANGHAI - Nico Rosberg of Mercedes escaped unscathed from a wild first lap at the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday, and then showed why he's the driver to beat this year in Formula One.
- Australia premier praises China ties, skirts touchy subjects Updated: Apr-14-16 3:59 am
SHANGHAI - Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull hailed business ties with China but skirted sensitive political issues Thursday, on the first day of an official visit to his country's key trade partner.
- Hong Kong emerges as hub for creating offshore companies Updated: Apr-09-16 8:44 pm
HONG KONG - The same year Jasmine Li, whose grandfather was the fourth-ranked politician in China at the time, donned a floral Carolina Herrera gown and debuted at a ball in Paris, a company called Harvest Sun Trading Ltd. was born in an aging building at the edge of Hong Kong's red light district. The next year Li bought the company for $1.