- Golden eagle found in Wyo. tied for second-oldest Updated: Apr-19-14 12:40 pm
- Wyoming airports endure cancellations by airline Updated: Apr-13-14 1:59 pm
- Former energy company executive denies theft Updated: Apr-11-14 11:43 pm
- Bighorn National Forest plans spring burning Updated: Apr-11-14 7:04 am
- 2 dogs killed in home fire in Sheridan Updated: Apr-10-14 11:22 pm
- Judge won't ease sentence in Sheridan slaying Updated: Apr-04-14 10:14 pm
- Sheridan firm continues family sausage tradition Updated: Mar-27-14 2:27 pm
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - A golden eagle that was apparently electrocuted near Sheridan was more than 30 years old, which ties the record for second-oldest in the species that has ever been tagged in North America, Wyoming wildlife officials said.
CASPER, Wyoming - Anna Erixon sat down at a laptop in her Lander home Wednesday afternoon and pulled up the Great Lakes Airlines website to book a flight.
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - A former Sheridan energy company executive accused of stealing more than $1 million in royalties has pleaded not guilty to seven felony charges.
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - Firefighters on the Bighorn National Forest plan to conduct prescribed burns over the next several weeks. The burns could begin as soon as mid-April and continue through late spring.
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - Authorities say two dogs are dead and a cat is still unaccounted for after a home fire in Sheridan.
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - A man serving life in prison without parole in the 2009 slaying of a Sheridan businessman has lost his bid to have his sentence reduced.
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - A Sheridan-based sausage company racked up two awards at the Wyoming and Colorado Meat Processors Association convention earlier this month. Legerski's chorizo sausage won grand champion placement in the specialty cooked sausage category and the Polish sausage was also named reserve grand champion in its respective category.