- 2 arrested for Arkansas wildlife violations Updated: Feb-27-14 5:24 pm
- Woman pleads guilty to faking nurse credentials Updated: Feb-26-14 3:37 pm
- Authorities identify man killed at Newport plant Updated: Feb-21-14 10:46 am
- Bielema says expects slow-down proposal to pass Updated: Feb-20-14 10:03 pm
- Searcy voters approves tax hike for city services Updated: Feb-12-14 7:43 am
SEARCY, Arkansas - The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission has arrested a White County couple on allegations they used wild animals - including deer - to make tamales at their roadside stand.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A woman charged with faking credentials so she could work for years as a school nurse at a Searcy elementary school has pleaded guilty to three counts in the case.
NEWPORT, Arkansas - Authorities have identified the worker killed at a Newport plant after a kettle of liquid steel spilled.
SEARCY, Arkansas - Bret Bielema made an impassioned case in favor of the much-scrutinized proposal to slow down college offenses on Thursday night.
SEARCY, Arkansas - Searcy voters have approved a 1 percent sales tax increase to fund a variety of city services, including street and infrastructure improvements and payments into the police and fire retirement system.