- US envoy: Chemical attacks 'becoming routine' in Syria Updated: Nov-23-15 1:42 pm
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The U.S. envoy to the international chemical weapons watchdog warned Monday that the use of such toxic arms is "becoming routine in the Syrian civil war."
- 'Tribunal' opens hearings into mass killings in Indonesia Updated: Nov-10-15 7:22 am
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - A "people's tribunal" opened hearings in the Netherlands Tuesday intended to publicize allegations that Indonesian authorities were responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of suspected Communists 50 years ago.
- Palestinians give to ICC details of alleged Israeli crimes Updated: Oct-30-15 4:51 pm
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Palestinian leaders on Friday handed what they called evidence of Israeli crimes committed in the recent outburst of violence to prosecutors at the International Criminal Court.
- Arbitration panel OKs jurisdiction in South China Sea case Updated: Oct-29-15 10:10 pm
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - An international tribunal ruled Thursday that it can take on a case between China and the Philippines over disputed territory in the South China Sea, overruling objections from Beijing that the arbitration body has no authority to hear the case.
- Ill Dutch Queen Maxima flying home early from China visit Updated: Oct-27-15 11:35 am
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Dutch Queen Maxima is being flown home early from a state visit to China because she is suffering from a kidney infection.