- Police seek person who set cat on fire in Bremerton Updated: Oct-05-15 7:23 pm
BREMERTON, Washington - Bremerton police are searching for a person who set a cat on fire, leading to its death.
- Petersen would be happy with farm deal Updated: Sep-27-15 6:16 am
BREMERTON, Washington - Gerald Petersen expected top dollar for his 167-acre spread in Clear Creek valley, but also wanted to keep it a working farm. The conflicting objectives left the property in limbo for six years after the 94-year-old died in 2009.
- Bear that wounded hunters found dead in south Kitsap Updated: Sep-23-15 11:26 am
BREMERTON, Washington - A black bear that injured a father and son after they shot it with an arrow in south Kitsap has been found dead near the attack.
- Washington woman killed in Idaho crash Updated: Sep-20-15 5:03 pm
FAIRFIELD, Idaho - A Washington state woman is dead after rolling her car over in south-central Idaho.
- Death penalty not sought in Bremerton double homicide Updated: Sep-18-15 12:41 pm
BREMERTON, Washington - Kitsap County prosecutors won't seek the death penalty against a man charged with murder in the deaths of his former girlfriend and a 2-year-old boy at a Bremerton mobile home park.
- Bremerton woman charged with stealing death benefits Updated: Sep-11-15 12:24 pm
TACOMA, Washington - A Bremerton woman has been charged with illegally collecting federal workers' compensation death survivor benefits that were being sent to her mother, who had been dead for years.
- Man injured in fatal Bremerton crash to receive $1.3 million Updated: Sep-10-15 10:12 pm
BREMERTON, Washington - Lawyers for a 26-year-old Gig Harbor man critically injured in a crash last year say he'll receive $1.3 million as part of a settlement in a related civil case.
- Detectives use Facebook photos to nab Walgreens robber Updated: Sep-10-15 10:34 am
BREMERTON, Washington - Bremerton detectives used Facebook to nab a suspect in several robberies at Walgreens.
- Python bites Washington state museum employee Updated: Sep-08-15 11:45 am
BREMERTON, Washington - A 10-foot long python bit a Washington state museum employee who was trying to feed it, and remained latched on until firefighters arrived to pry it off.