- Dallas man gets 30 years in prison over methamphetamine ring Updated: Feb-09-16 1:01 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - A Dallas man must serve 30 years in federal prison for helping run a North Texas methamphetamine ring.
- More than 20 Texas town repeal sex offender residency law Updated: Feb-07-16 10:43 am
DALLAS - A broad legal challenge has led more than 20 towns in Texas to ease restrictions over the last few months on where sex offenders can live instead of fight a costly battle in court.
- Texas traffic stop yields nearly $1.3M, 2 Oregon men held Updated: Feb-06-16 1:29 pm
HENRIETTA, Texas - Two Oregon men have been arrested during a North Texas traffic stop when their SUV yielded nearly $1.3 million.
- The Latest: Browns owner reached out Manziel, no response Updated: Feb-05-16 11:59 pm
CLEVELAND - The Latest on troubled quarterback Johnny Manziel (all times local):
- IU associate dean on leave amid sex misconduct allegations Updated: Feb-05-16 7:08 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University has placed its associate dean of students on administrative leave amid allegations he sexually assaulted a woman in Texas during a December conference.
- Texas authorities move 'affluenza' teen to adult jail Updated: Feb-05-16 6:04 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - The Texas teenager who used an "affluenza" defense in a fatal drunken-driving wreck was transferred to an adult jail on Friday, a week after a judge initially refused to do so.
- The Latest: Judge met with 'affluenza' teen's attorneys Updated: Feb-05-16 5:34 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - The Latest on the case of "affluenza" teenager Ethan Couch (all times local):
- Boil drinking water ordered lifted for far north Fort Worth Updated: Feb-05-16 9:10 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A boil water notice for parts of far north Fort Worth has been lifted after experts say supplies tested negative for potentially dangerous bacteria.
- Manziel not charged despite claims he hit ex-girlfriend Updated: Feb-04-16 9:42 pm
CLEVELAND - Despite disturbing allegations that he struck his ex-girlfriend, troubled Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has not been charged with a crime and two Texas police departments have closed their cases on a possible assault.
- Man arrested, charged in apparent road-rage killing in Texas Updated: Feb-03-16 12:34 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - A suspect has been arrested and charged in what investigators say was the apparent road-rage killing of a Fort Worth woman on a North Texas freeway.
- Browns fans boycotting Johnny Manziel for month on Twitter Updated: Feb-01-16 6:48 pm
CLEVELAND - Floating on an inflatable swan was one thing. Being hunted by a police helicopter was too much.
- Before 'affluenza' case, teen's family tangled with the law Updated: Jan-29-16 2:37 am
DALLAS - Ethan Couch was behind the wheel of a pickup truck, reeking of booze when police confronted him. He had no driver's license. Next to him was a passed-out, half-naked girl, and an open vodka bottle lay on the backseat floor.
- The Latest: Court hearing scheduled for 'affluenza' teen Updated: Jan-28-16 1:16 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - The Latest on "affluenza" teenager Ethan Couch's deportation from Mexico (all times local):
- BNSF to invest $4.3 billion in track projects, equipment Updated: Jan-26-16 3:58 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - BNSF railroad plans to spend $4.3 billion this year on track maintenance and upgrades along with major equipment purchases.
- Third suspect arrested in killing of teen in Fort Worth Updated: Jan-25-16 7:43 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A third suspect has been arrested in a home invasion case in which a girl was killed and her boyfriend was wounded in south Fort Worth.
- North Texas gun range heavily damaged in fire Updated: Jan-24-16 10:17 am
BENBROOK, Texas - Authorities are investigating the cause after a large fire destroyed a firing range in rural Tarrant County and injured one firefighter.
- Lawyers for Davis back to Texas court to fight judgment Updated: Jan-23-16 10:42 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Cullen Davis, accused of being the notorious "man in black" who gunned down two people in his Fort Worth mansion almost 40 years ago, will return to court next month to fight a $1.8 million judgment against him in that famous murder case.
- 2 boating brothers from Texas rescued off Florida amid storm Updated: Jan-21-16 9:09 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Two Texas brothers say they're grateful to be alive after their sailboat began sinking off Florida during a storm and the U.S. Coast Guard rescued them.
- No. 6 Texas women rebound from loss, rally past TCU 65-58 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:08 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Imani Boyette rejected the idea of a Baylor hangover for No. 6 Texas, the same way she did TCU players who tried to drive on the 6-foot-10 center.
- Texas Tech ends 4-game losing streak with 76-69 win at TCU Updated: Jan-18-16 10:51 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Aaron Ross caught the inbound pass and was wide open for a 3-pointer. Just like that, Texas Tech was back in front to stay.
- American Airlines adds Dallas/Fort Worth service to Bozeman Updated: Jan-15-16 4:16 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - Officials have announced that American Airlines will begin seasonal service into Bozeman from Dallas/Fort Worth.
- Texan missing while buying lottery ticket rescued from hole Updated: Jan-13-16 10:59 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A 67-year-old North Texas man with medical issues who disappeared while going to buy a Powerball ticket has been rescued from a 7-foot hole.
- American Airlines traffic rises 1.5 percent Updated: Jan-12-16 1:48 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - American Airlines said Tuesday that December traffic increased 1.5 percent from a year earlier, making planes a bit more crowded.
- Police: Texas man charged with child sex assault, kidnapping Updated: Jan-11-16 12:03 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A Fort Worth man faces charges of kidnapping and sexual assault after police found two young runaway girls at his home.