- Democrat Davis releases public-sector clients Updated: Mar-07-14 1:48 pm
- New Texas abortion law closes 2 more clinics Updated: Mar-06-14 6:01 pm
- Fort Worth officer shoots suspect during attack Updated: Mar-06-14 12:53 pm
- Bush sees 'long fight ahead' for land commissioner Updated: Mar-04-14 10:04 pm
- RadioShack closing 1,100 stores as troubles grow Updated: Mar-04-14 3:49 pm
- Fort Worth works to renovate Heritage Park Plaza Updated: Mar-04-14 2:39 pm
- Empty American jet goes off DFW airport taxiway Updated: Mar-03-14 4:50 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Mar-03-14 1:12 pm
- Texas coach with most wins retires after 52 years Updated: Mar-01-14 4:06 pm
- Man arrested in shooting that left bystander dead Updated: Mar-01-14 1:11 pm
- Pueblo's new bishop ordained Updated: Feb-28-14 1:43 pm
- Bad weather prompts Pier 1 to cut outlook again Updated: Feb-28-14 7:40 am
- Fort Worth firefighters prepare to scale Denali Updated: Feb-27-14 11:11 pm
- Ecclestone: No clash between F1, NASCAR in Texas Updated: Feb-26-14 4:33 pm
- DA drops teacher 'sexting' case, cites ruling Updated: Feb-25-14 1:05 am
- Smart gets 17 to lead Oklahoma State over TCU Updated: Feb-24-14 10:20 pm
- Samurai collection spawns museum, touring exhibit Updated: Feb-24-14 4:41 pm
- Beating of gay man leads to hate crime charge Updated: Feb-24-14 7:08 am
- State officials investigating Democratic activists Updated: Feb-21-14 6:38 pm
- Schmall named AP's Fort Worth correspondent Updated: Feb-21-14 1:32 pm
- Christie's to auction Van Cliburn estate items Updated: Feb-21-14 11:37 am
- WFAA anchor Gloria Campos retiring after 30 years Updated: Feb-20-14 8:52 am
- TCU receiver Brown off team after drug arrest Updated: Feb-19-14 12:36 pm
- Texan man charged in death of girlfriend's son, 1 Updated: Feb-18-14 9:04 am
- Six Flags joins lawsuit against coaster maker Updated: Feb-17-14 9:43 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Democratic gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis has revealed her law firm's public-sector clients, which include the Fort Worth school district and Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
AUSTIN, Texas - The last abortion clinic in the vast, impoverished Rio Grande Valley closed Thursday, along with the sole remaining clinic in the 100-mile stretch between Houston and the Louisiana border, posing a tall obstacle to women seeking to end pregnancies across a wide swath of the nation's second-largest state.
FORT WORTH, Texas - A North Texas police officer has shot a burglary suspect who used a tire iron to attack another officer.
FORT WORTH, Texas - A member of the next generation of the Bush family has won his first elective office - and it was a statewide office.
NEW YORK - There will soon be about 1,100 fewer places to buy batteries.
FORT WORTH, Texas - A Fort Worth park that was closed due to possible structural damage on a section near the Trinity River could be renovated and reopened by 2016 after an engineering company found no serious problems.
GRAPEVINE, Texas - An American Airlines jet taxiing to a maintenance hangar slid off a taxiway at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport during freezing weather Monday.
AUSTIN, Texas - Several years ago, after Leta Andrews had already put in many years coaching Texas high school girls' basketball, she called her friend and mentor John Wooden for advice about when she should retire.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Police say a man was out of a jail for just a day before firing on patrons at a Fort Worth bar and killing a bystander.
PUEBLO, Colorado - Stephen J. Berg has been ordained as the new Roman Catholic bishop of Pueblo.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Pier 1 Imports is reducing its fiscal fourth-quarter and full-year forecasts again, saying bad winter weather has caused customers to stay away from its stores.
FORT WORTH, Texas - They attract curious glances as they trudge through downtown, giant backpacks strapped to their backs and dragging weights on makeshift sleds behind them.
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone says his series and NASCAR won't be competing for the same motorsport fans in Texas when they hold races 190 miles apart in November.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Prosecutors have dropped a case against a teacher accused of exchanging sexually explicit texts with a 13-year-old student, alleging that an appeals court ruling found them to be protected speech.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Marcus Smart felt at home in his first road game since returning from a three-game suspension for shoving a fan. Even if he didn't have his regular jersey.
DALLAS - Gabriel Barbier-Mueller bought his first samurai armor about 20 years ago from an antiques dealer in Paris, sparking a fascination that helped him create one of the most significant private collections in the world related to the Japanese warriors.
FORT WORTH, Texas - A North Texas man is facing federal hate crime charges after authorities say he severely beat a gay man he met through an online service.
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas Secretary of State referred three complaints against Democratic group Battleground Texas for possible prosecution as violations of a state election law on Friday.
Emily Schmall, a former international freelancer for The Associated Press, will join the cooperative's Fort Worth bureau as a correspondent focused on business and economic development.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Hundreds of items from the estate of the celebrated pianist Van Cliburn are scheduled to go up for auction next month.
DALLAS - Dallas-Fort Worth television anchor Gloria Campos is retiring after 30 years at WFAA-TV.
FORT WORTH, Texas - TCU receiver LaDarius Brown has been kicked off the team after being arrested on a marijuana possession charge.
FORT WORTH, Texas - A North Texas man who was watching his girlfriend's 13-month-old son has been charged in the toddler's death.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Six Flags Over Texas is joining a lawsuit filed by the family of a Dallas woman who fell from a roller coaster at the North Texas amusement park.