- Storm lingering in southern Plains; more flooding possible Updated: Nov-29-15 5:52 pm
DALLAS - A deadly storm that has caused flooding and coated parts of the southern Plains in ice during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend dumped more rain on already swollen rivers in parts of North Texas and Arkansas on Sunday and made driving dangerous in parts of Oklahoma.
- American Airlines stops taking payment in Argentine currency Updated: Nov-25-15 2:58 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - American Airlines says it has stopped taking Argentine pesos as payment for tickets because of limits on its ability to convert the money into dollars.
- Technician at Fort Worth dealer finds $50K in trade-in car Updated: Nov-24-15 9:10 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A service technician at a Texas dealership has turned in $50,000 he found in the trunk of a trade-in luxury car to return the cash to a grateful bail bondsman.
- N. Texas schools preach fighting back against intruders Updated: Nov-22-15 11:34 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A handful of North Texas school districts are training teachers to respond to armed intruders, not immediately drop and hide.
- Abron leads TCU past Houston Baptist 90-63 Updated: Nov-19-15 11:22 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - For TCU head coach Trent Johnson, it wasn't about the career-high 19 points his senior Devonta Abron posted Thursday night. The positive in the Horned Frogs' 90-63 win over Houston Baptist was Abron proving he is in basketball shape.
- The Latest: NWS confirms 2 North Texas tornadoes Updated: Nov-17-15 4:54 pm
DALLAS - The latest on severe weather in parts of Texas (all times local):
- Kansas' Beaty likes showing in 23-17 loss to No. 13 TCU Updated: Nov-14-15 5:40 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Kansas coach David Beaty didn't see TCU quarterback Trevon Boykin's ankle injury as a sudden opportunity for his first win.
- Boykin injured, No. 15 TCU holds off winless Kansas 23-17 Updated: Nov-14-15 5:24 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Trevone Boykin tried to jog with his TCU teammates to the locker room at halftime after injuring his right ankle early against winless Kansas. This was supposed to be a bounce-back from his first loss in more than a year.
- TCU powers past SE Louisiana 90-77 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:59 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - With its top returning scorer sidelined due to injury, forcing a young team to become even younger, a 90-77 win for TCU over Southeastern Louisiana looked pretty good for the Horned Frogs.
- Prosecutors: Fort Worth serial rapist gets life in prison Updated: Nov-13-15 6:11 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - A Fort Worth man prosecutors say was a serial rapist and robber whose victims included women and men of various ages has been sentenced to two life sentences plus 80 years in prison.
- Tornado damages building in Fort Worth Updated: Nov-06-15 1:50 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - A storm system that moved through North Texas brought a tornado that tore the decorative roof from a Fort Worth bank building.
- Texas man accused of lying about blade in Halloween treat Updated: Nov-06-15 11:01 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A 33-year-old Fort Worth man has been accused of making a false report to police after authorities say he put a razor blade in his child's Halloween treat and then blamed it on someone else.
- Opening of TCU's new basketball arena delayed until December Updated: Nov-03-15 3:02 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - TCU will have to wait a little longer to play games in its new basketball arena.