- EXCHANGE: Companies look for ways to keep Millennials Updated: Apr-28-16 6:34 am
CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois - When searching for a job after college, Kyle Swenson didn't want location to determine where he would begin his career, a decision he admits not many of his friends would make.
- Illinois election officials detail McHenry Co primary issues Updated: Apr-22-16 4:29 pm
CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois - The Illinois State Board of Elections says primary election problems in McHenry County polling places may have led to some voters not casting their ballots.
- EXCHANGE: Illinois NHL official retires after 1,500 games Updated: Apr-11-16 9:25 am
CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois - When the final horn sounded at the United Center on April 3, the Blackhawks and Bruins formed a long line at center ice. One by one, Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews and Zdeno Chara and Patrice Bergeron and the rest of the players from both teams took their turn shaking hands with the linesman, Andy McElman.
- EXCHANGE: Telehealth helps patients in McHenry County Updated: Apr-08-16 8:14 am
CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois - When Nicole and Ron Crudup take their son, Evan, to his doctor's appointments at the Epilepsy Foundation, the visits begin in familiar fashion: The family settles into the room, checks Evan's measurements with a nurse and waits for their doctor to come.
- Ex-Woodstock principal admits to stealing thousands Updated: Apr-01-16 1:52 pm
WOODSTOCK, Illinois - The former principal of a northern Illinois middle school has admitted to stealing thousands of dollars from various non-district bank accounts.
- Illinois court denies appeal of reversed murder conviction Updated: Mar-31-16 3:58 pm
WOODSTOCK, Illinois - The Illinois Supreme Court has denied a request by prosecutors to appeal the reversed murder conviction of a grocery store worker in the case of a northern Illinois teenager who's presumed dead after disappearing more than a decade ago.