- Former coroner's attorney could cost McHenry Co $150 hourly Updated: Jun-26-15 4:13 am
WOODSTOCK, Illinois - McHenry County taxpayers might foot the $150 hourly bill from a private attorney to represent the county's former coroner facing felony charges after fetuses were discovered in her office.
- EXCHANGE: Barebones Chopper builds bikes at new shop Updated: Jun-25-15 6:29 am
CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois - Originally starting out of his garage 11 years ago, the man behind Barebones Chopper in Crystal Lake custom builds motorcycles to help riders express their individuality.
- Illinois county fairs face loss of state funding Updated: Jun-24-15 5:30 pm
WOODSTOCK, Illinois - The possible loss of state funding for county fair prizes and rehabilitation projects could affect county fair budgets across Illinois.
- Ex-McHenry coroner charged, accused of not burying fetuses Updated: Jun-19-15 12:22 pm
WOODSTOCK, Illinois - Prosecutors have filed additional charges against McHenry County's former coroner for allegedly failing to bury fetuses that were found after she retired.
- EXCHANGE: Foragers finding greens, mushrooms and more Updated: Jun-17-15 6:32 am
McHENRY, Illinois - Alice Howenstine sees dinner in the weeds growing around her home.