- Restocking eyed at Sparks Marina where fish died Updated: Mar-06-14 2:24 pm
- 4 Californians charged in Sparks credit card scam Updated: Mar-04-14 6:15 am
- Sparks police probe death of couple at home Updated: Feb-27-14 6:34 pm
- Sparks school shooter's parents help fight bullies Updated: Feb-25-14 5:48 pm
- Washoe County moves juvenile services center Updated: Feb-25-14 6:14 am
- Arrest in Sparks cane attack; victim broke leg Updated: Feb-24-14 10:32 am
- $43M Truckee River flood project begins Updated: Feb-19-14 7:04 am
- Victim in I-80 fatal identified Updated: Feb-17-14 6:07 pm
- Police investigate fatal shooting at Sparks home Updated: Feb-13-14 7:07 pm
- $50M renovation begins at Sparks Nugget casino Updated: Feb-11-14 2:27 pm
- Nevada marina recovering after massive fish kill Updated: Feb-05-14 4:11 pm
- Nevada Guard's first full-time boss Edsall, dies Updated: Feb-05-14 2:01 pm
SPARKS, Nevada - Nevada Department of Wildlife officials still have hope this spring of restocking trout in the Sparks Marina where an estimated 100,000 fish were killed due to a sudden drop in oxygen levels.
SPARKS, Nevada - Four Northern California men who went on shopping sprees at a Sparks sporting goods store have been arrested on suspicion of credit card fraud.
SPARKS, Nevada - Sparks police are investigating two deaths after a couple was found dead at their home in northeast Sparks.
SPARKS, Nevada - The parents of a 12-year-old Sparks boy who shot and killed a teacher and wounded two students before turning the gun on himself have donated nearly $14,000 to an anti-bullying program in a partnership with the school district.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Washoe County Juvenile Services is moving from its longtime home at the Charles M. McGee Center to Sparks.
SPARKS, Nevada - A 51-year-old Sparks man has been arrested for allegedly beating his girlfriend with a wooden cane in an attack police say left her with a bleeding head and a broken leg.
SPARKS, Nevada - Sparks officials are celebrating the ground-breaking of a $43 million project to better protect the Reno-Sparks area from flooding.
MUSTANG, Nevada - Authorities have identified the victim of last week's fatal accident on Interstate 80 in northern Nevada.
SPARKS, Nevada - Sparks police are investigating a fatal shooting after a man says he shot another man and woman he found inside a vacant home he owns near Sparks High School.
SPARKS, Nevada - A $50 million renovation project is underway at John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks.
SPARKS, Nevada - New tests confirm there are no toxins in a Nevada marina and its oxygen supply is slowly rising after a sudden drop that killed the man-made lake's entire fishery - an estimated 100,000 trout, catfish and bass.
SPARKS, Nevada - Retired Maj. Gen. Floyd Edsall, who served more than a decade as the Nevada National Guard's first full-time adjutant general, has died. He was 92.