- Nev. award named after fallen Sparks math teacher Updated: Dec-02-13 6:23 pm
- Sparks man arrested DUI in burning rollover wreck Updated: Nov-29-13 2:49 pm
- Nevada Supreme Court upholds ethics laws Updated: Nov-27-13 5:46 pm
- Sparks commission approves Legends Marina Wal-Mart Updated: Nov-22-13 2:51 pm
- Reid: Sun Valley post office spared from closure Updated: Nov-20-13 11:10 am
- Sparks police probe 2 CVS holdups hours apart Updated: Nov-18-13 10:01 am
- Woman found dead near Sparks apartment fire Updated: Nov-17-13 2:37 pm
- 116-mile Tahoe-Pyramid Bikeway is two-thirds done Updated: Nov-10-13 7:07 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada officials have renamed the state teacher of the year award after the man who died trying to stop a shooter at Sparks Middle School.
SPARKS, Nevada - An 18 year-old Sparks man has been arrested for suspicion of drunken driving in connection with a Thanksgiving Day rollover accident that left a car on fire.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court upheld the state's ethics laws on Wednesday while backing the censure of a Sparks councilman for his 2005 vote on a casino project involving his former campaign manager.
SPARKS, Nevada - The Sparks Planning Commission has approved the permit that Wal-Mart needs to build a new 180,000-square-foot supercenter on the edge of the Legends mall at the Sparks Marina, its sixth supercenter in the Reno area.
SPARKS, Nevada - A small post office in the northern Nevada community of Sun Valley will be spared from the chopping block.
SPARKS, Nevada - Sparks police say two different CVS drug stores were robbed about five hours apart but they don't think the two holdups are related.
SPARKS, Nevada - Officials say it's unclear if a woman whose body was found near a fire in a Sparks apartment died because of the blaze.
TRUCKEE, California - The opening of a new segment of the Tahoe-Pyramid Bikeway west of Reno means cycling enthusiasts are about two-thirds of the way to completing the dream that began 10 years ago to follow the Truckee River more than 100 miles from Lake Tahoe to its terminus at Pyramid Lake.