- Authorities: Man, 71, dies after truck pins him Updated: Apr-23-14 5:26 am
- Culinary Institute of Michigan opens restaurant Updated: Apr-23-14 4:13 am
- NY man back in court in Mich. cyberstalking Updated: Apr-23-14 4:05 am
- Man faces life sentence for killing family members Updated: Apr-23-14 4:05 am
- Volunteers sought to protect spawning sturgeon Updated: Apr-23-14 4:05 am
- Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye' Updated: Apr-23-14 3:34 am
- Leesman struggles, White Sox lose to Tigers 8-6 Updated: Apr-22-14 11:47 pm
- Cabrera homers, Tigers beat White Sox 8-6 Updated: Apr-22-14 11:30 pm
- Bruins beat Red Wings 3-0 in Game 3, take 2-1 lead Updated: Apr-22-14 11:23 pm
- Woman, 31, fatally stabbed; Baby in crib nearby Updated: Apr-22-14 8:40 pm
- Authorities ID 3 teens dead in stolen Jeep's crash Updated: Apr-22-14 8:25 pm
- Man found dead in portable toilet died of exposure Updated: Apr-22-14 8:10 pm
- Red Wings' Alfredsson misses game with back injury Updated: Apr-22-14 8:09 pm
- Sale relieved injury doesn't appear serious Updated: Apr-22-14 8:02 pm
- Lions start 1st minicamp under Caldwell minus Suh Updated: Apr-22-14 7:57 pm
- Backers, opponents of Michigan ban react to ruling Updated: Apr-22-14 7:49 pm
- Snyder confirms Lincoln Park financial emergency Updated: Apr-22-14 7:31 pm
- Experts tapped to help judge in Detroit bankruptcy Updated: Apr-22-14 7:23 pm
- Michigan murderer who escaped scheduled for court Updated: Apr-22-14 6:35 pm
- Michigan elections take shape at filing deadline Updated: Apr-22-14 6:19 pm
- Court rules against grandmother in custody case Updated: Apr-22-14 5:23 pm
- Detroit Pistons sign with new FM radio station Updated: Apr-22-14 5:10 pm
- Schuette praises high court ruling on admissions Updated: Apr-22-14 4:35 pm
- GM, lawyers fight over bankruptcy protections Updated: Apr-22-14 4:32 pm
- Historic Clare railroad depot moved 900 feet Updated: Apr-22-14 4:14 pm
ELMWOOD TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say a 71-year-old man has died after his pickup truck rolled down his driveway and pinned him against another vehicle in northern Michigan.
PORT HURON, Michigan - Baker College of Port Huron's culinary students are putting their skills to the test.
DETROIT - Federal prosecutors are recommending a 30-month prison sentence for a young Republican activist who stalked and extorted women after finding nude photos of them online.
DETROIT - A Detroit man faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison without parole for gunning down his 7-year-old daughter, grandmother and aunt.
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Department of Natural Resources is teaming with a private organization to protect sturgeon in Cheboygan County's Black Lake from poaching during their spawning season.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A degenerative eye disease slowly robbed Roger Pontz of his vision.
DETROIT - Justin Verlander could sense Miguel Cabrera was on the verge of breaking out of his slump - even before the Detroit slugger's home run.
DETROIT - The Boston Bruins took full advantage of Detroit's mistakes, and their stellar goaltender's flawless performance.
DETROIT - Authorities say a 31-year-old Detroit woman whose body was found near her dehydrated 8-month-old daughter was stabbed to death.
DETROIT - Authorities have released the names of three teenagers who were killed when their stolen Jeep went off an embankment and crashed upside down on Interstate 75 in Detroit.
ST. CLAIR SHORES, Michigan - An autopsy shows that an unidentified man whose decomposed body was found inside a portable toilet at a Lake St. Clair boat launching site died of exposure.
DETROIT - Chris Sale figures his arm injury could have been a lot worse.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Ndamukong Suh is skipping the Detroit Lions' first voluntary minicamp under coach Jim Caldwell.
DETROIT - The U.S. Supreme Court decision Tuesday upholding the state's ban on using race as a factor in college admissions comes as the University of Michigan has been taking steps to reach out to minorities and make them feel welcome on campus.
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder has confirmed his earlier determination that a financial emergency exists in the Detroit suburb of Lincoln Park, giving the City Council seven days to pick a way out of the crisis.
DETROIT - A federal judge overseeing Detroit's bankruptcy has selected experts from Boston and New York to advise him on the city's plan to get out of Chapter 9.
IONIA, Michigan - A convicted murderer who escaped from a Michigan prison in February faces a court hearing Wednesday on escape, carjacking and kidnapping charges.
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan's top-of-the-ticket gubernatorial and U.S. Senate candidates can look ahead to November while many others vying for the largest number of open U.S. House seats in 22 years must first survive the August primary.
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court has overturned a decision that favored a Florida woman as guardian for grandchildren in Michigan.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons say they're shifting their radio broadcasts to WMGC-FM, with the station providing "around-the-clock coverage" of the NBA team.
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette is praising the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to uphold the state's ban on using race in university admissions.
DETROIT - General Motors Co. and a battalion of trial lawyers are preparing for an epic court fight over whether GM is liable for the sins of its corporate past.
CLARE, Michigan - A century-old mid-Michigan railroad depot is on the move.