- Post-9/11 military build-up reversal hits officers Updated: Apr-22-14 3:38 am
- Robbery suspect's body found in Cape Fear River Updated: Apr-21-14 1:49 pm
- $1M NC lottery winner says not much has changed Updated: Apr-20-14 2:46 pm
- Methodist University gets $1 million gift Updated: Apr-17-14 10:40 am
- Hope Mills can pursue claim against dam builder Updated: Apr-17-14 10:37 am
- Ft. Bragg soldier accused of Philadelphia robbery Updated: Apr-17-14 6:28 am
- Militia leader pleads guilty to ID theft Updated: Apr-15-14 5:43 pm
- First women move into Army platoon artillery jobs Updated: Apr-15-14 12:31 pm
- Fayetteville to set up police surveillance cameras Updated: Apr-14-14 6:29 pm
- 4 racial justice cases go to state Supreme Court Updated: Apr-12-14 1:28 pm
- Fayetteville mom, son to launch food drive Updated: Apr-11-14 6:06 pm
- Ex-boyfriend charged in missing NC teen's death Updated: Apr-09-14 7:46 am
- Baltimore woman charged in Fayetteville death Updated: Apr-07-14 5:50 am
- Body found on side of road at Fort Bragg Updated: Apr-06-14 2:32 pm
- Officials look into soldier's death in Afghanistan Updated: Apr-02-14 7:30 pm
- New corps of military lawyers help rape victims Updated: Mar-30-14 12:24 pm
- 8 awarded Silver Stars in Fort Bragg ceremony Updated: Mar-27-14 2:35 pm
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - After the 9/11 attacks, tens of thousands of young men and women joined the military, heading for the rugged mountains of Afghanistan and dusty deserts of Iraq.
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Authorities say a body found earlier this month in the Cape Fear River is a Fayetteville robbery suspect who jumped in the river in January while running from police.
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A Fayetteville business owner says not much has changed since he won $1 million in the North Carolina lottery almost two months ago.
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Methodist University officials say a $1 million gift will support a Judaic studies endowment and the fine arts.
HOPE MILLS, North Carolina - The case of the Hope Mills Lake dam that failed almost four years ago continues in court now that a judge has ruled the town can pursue a negligence claim against one of the builders.
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - An Army paratrooper at Fort Bragg has been arrested and charged with being involved in a robbery in Philadelphia in 2002.
MINNEAPOLIS - A self-described militia commander from Minnesota who was charged with stealing identification information from members of his former Army unit at Fort Bragg in North Carolina has pleaded guilty to identity theft.
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - Under a canopy of trees on the edge of a large field, soldiers from Bravo Battery are lying in a circle as they pore over targeting charts. Nearby, others are preparing the howitzer cannons as helicopters swoop overhead. At the edge of the circle, the platoon leader watches as the field artillerymen go through their training exercise.
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The city of Fayetteville's first police surveillance cameras are being installed this week.
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The cases of four inmates who had death sentences commuted to life under North Carolina's Racial Justice Act will be reviewed by the state Supreme Court.
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A Fayetteville sixth-grader and his mother will spend part of their weekend working to ensure that his classmates don't go hungry.
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Police say the ex-boyfriend of a North Carolina teen missing for a month has been charged in her death.
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A Baltimore woman has been charged in connection with the stabbing death of a man found inside a Fayetteville home in February.
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - Military Police are investigating after a body was found along a road at Fort Bragg.
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - Military officials say a soldier based at Fort Bragg has died of a non-combat related accident in Afghanistan.
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - As an Army general faced court-martial for sexual assault this month, a young military lawyer sat each day in the front row of the gallery, a few feet behind the prosecutors.
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - Eight soldiers from Fort Bragg's 3rd Special Forces Group were awarded Silver Stars for acts of valor while serving in Afghanistan on Thursday, including one who managed to catch an enemy grenade in the air and tossed it aside to protect his fellow soldiers.