- Police: 1 dead in robbery in Fayetteville Updated: Jun-30-15 8:54 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Police say a man has been shot and killed during a robbery in Fayetteville.
- Authorities launch July 4 DWI enforcement campaign Updated: Jun-30-15 4:06 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Law enforcement agencies have begun their efforts to ensure safe driving during the upcoming July 4 holiday weekend.
- Fayetteville woman charged in husband's shooting death Updated: Jun-29-15 9:50 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A Fayetteville woman is charged with voluntary manslaughter in the weekend shooting death of her husband.
- Police: Woman dies in Fayetteville shooting; man charged Updated: Jun-24-15 9:37 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Fayetteville police say a woman has been killed in a shooting that stemmed from a fight.
- Authorities investigate worker's death at Fayetteville plant Updated: Jun-23-15 4:21 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The N.C. Department of Labor is looking into the death of a worker at a Fayetteville plant.
- Burned puppy euthanized because of injuries Updated: Jun-23-15 1:37 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The owner of a puppy set on fire earlier this month says the dog has been euthanized due to its extensive injuries.
- Army panel weighs dismissing ex-Green Beret hero from ranks Updated: Jun-23-15 4:13 am
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - A Fort Bragg panel of Army Special Forces officers is meeting to weigh arguments why a soldier stripped of his heroism honors and the right to call himself a Green Beret should stay on active duty.
- North Carolina family reunited with dog missing for 6 years Updated: Jun-20-15 12:28 pm
HOPE MILLS, North Carolina - A North Carolina family has been reunited with a pet that had been missing for six years.
- Military family reunited with dog missing for 6 years Updated: Jun-20-15 11:22 am
HOPE MILLS, North Carolina - A military family in Hope Mills has been reunited with their dog that had been missing for six years.
- Homeowner shoots, kills suspected robber in Hope Mills Updated: Jun-19-15 6:58 am
HOPE MILLS, North Carolina - The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting that left a suspected robber dead and a man wounded.
- Fayetteville to lose 180 jobs with distribution closures Updated: Jun-18-15 5:22 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Dayco Products LLC plans to shut down its three distribution centers in Cumberland and Robeson counties by the end of the first quarter of 2016.
- Woman's dog set on fire; former boyfriend arrested Updated: Jun-16-15 9:58 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A puppy is recovering from being set on fire and authorities have accused the former boyfriend of its owner for committing the crime.
- Attorney General's Office may dissolve Jubilee House charity Updated: Jun-16-15 4:58 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The N.C. Attorney General's Office has threatened to dissolve the nonprofit that runs the Jubilee House, a transitional home for women veterans in Fayetteville.
- Military connections common for Fayetteville Uber drivers Updated: Jun-14-15 1:17 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Smartphone-based car service Uber says Fayetteville has the highest percentage of drivers with a military connection.
- Cops: Fatal hit and run wreck happened just after 1st crash Updated: Jun-12-15 4:35 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Authorities say a driver who ran through a stop sign and caused a crash that killed another motorist in Fayetteville had struck another car in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant moments before the second collision.
- 1 killed, 1 critical after Fayetteville hit-and-run Updated: Jun-12-15 9:44 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Police say that one person is dead and another is in critical condition after a hit-and-run in Fayetteville.
- High School principal burned by grill at senior cookout Updated: Jun-12-15 8:27 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The principal of Seventy-First High School has been airlifted to Chapel Hill after suffering third-degree burns at a senior cookout in Fayetteville.
- Panel considering Army's future starts national tour in NC Updated: Jun-11-15 9:46 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A panel that will make recommendations on the future of the Army has started its nationwide tour by hearing opinions about the Army in North Carolina.
- Arrest made in Fayetteville party shooting that killed man Updated: Jun-11-15 9:07 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Fayetteville police have made an arrest after an exchange of gunfire at a party last weekend left one man dead and two others injured.
- Ex-principal gets probation for sex crimes with 3 boys Updated: Jun-11-15 6:50 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A former Cumberland County middle school principal who pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting three students has been sentenced to five years of supervised probation.
- Parents charged in death of North Carolina toddler Updated: Jun-06-15 11:20 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A couple from Fayetteville has been charged in the death of their toddler.
- Teacher's yelling caught on recording worries parent Updated: Jun-05-15 9:12 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A Fayetteville teacher is under investigation after a recording captured them yelling and making threats in the classroom.
- Sheriff's deputies search for man who ran from courthouse Updated: Jun-03-15 5:18 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Sheriff's deputies in Cumberland County are looking for a man who ran from the courthouse and jumped into a fast-moving creek after learning his bail would be revoked during a pre-trial hearing.