- Tobacco growers vote to continue self-assessment of sales Updated: Nov-25-15 2:17 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - North Carolina tobacco growers have voted to continue a self-assessment that raises funds to support tobacco-related research and extension efforts of N.C. State University's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
- Man sentenced to life in prison for killing mother Updated: Nov-25-15 7:58 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A Hope Mills man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing his mother nearly four years ago.
- Fort Bragg feeding thousands of troops Thanksgiving dinners Updated: Nov-25-15 6:07 am
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - If an army marches on its stomach, it also likes a holiday feast when it's back in the barracks.
- Authorities search for Fayetteville-area police impersonator Updated: Nov-24-15 8:35 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Fayetteville police and the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division are looking for a man pretending to be a police officer.
- Police: Woman assaulted by man pretending to be officer Updated: Nov-21-15 1:15 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - Authorities are searching for a man who impersonated a police officer and sexually assaulted the daughter of a Fort Bragg soldier.
- Fayetteville police to discuss body camera use at forums Updated: Nov-20-15 3:16 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The Fayetteville Police Department has scheduled three community forums to discuss the use of body cameras worn by officers.
- Local charity accepting donated bicycles for annual giveaway Updated: Nov-17-15 4:16 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A local charity is preparing for its annual giveaway before Christmas.
- Packers fan who lost banner to Cam Newton gets replacement Updated: Nov-11-15 1:50 pm
- Pairings for the NCHSAA football playoffs Updated: Nov-07-15 9:11 pm
First-round pairings for the North Carolina High School Athletic Association football playoffs:
- Fort Bragg access point reopens after workers find 4 shells Updated: Nov-04-15 7:22 pm
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - Officials at Fort Bragg closed an access gate after construction workers discovered four artillery shells.
- Fort Bragg residents being warned of door-to-door scam Updated: Nov-04-15 2:22 pm
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - Officials at Fort Bragg are warning residents about a scam that targets families living on the Army post.
- Several NC cities hold mayoral races, including Charlotte Updated: Nov-03-15 4:16 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Several cities are holding mayoral races, including North Carolina's largest municipality.
- Fayetteville Veterans Affairs Health Center set to open Updated: Nov-02-15 3:01 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The new Fayetteville Veterans Affairs Health Center is set to open.