- Ala woman charged with having sex with boy, 13 Updated: Feb-28-14 8:59 am
- Emergency service providers file for bankruptcy Updated: Feb-26-14 4:17 pm
- Ala. man sentenced to 30 years in fatal DUI crash Updated: Feb-25-14 3:20 pm
- BP employee PAC making Alabama contributions Updated: Feb-25-14 12:32 pm
- Alabama man turned old containers into cash Updated: Feb-25-14 11:04 am
DECATUR, Alabama - A north Alabama woman is facing charges that she had sex with a 13-year-old boy.
DECATUR, Alabama - Two north Alabama emergency service providers have filed a petition for reorganization bankruptcy.
DECATUR, Alabama - A Decatur man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison in a crash that killed a junior high school counselor.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Nearly four years after the Gulf oil spill, a political action committee associated with BP oil company is contributing to Alabama politicians' campaigns.
DECATUR, Alabama - Bill O'Brien was reducing, reusing and recycling before it was the cool thing to do.