- Manchester most likely to pull over male drivers Updated: Dec-12-13 8:20 am
- Officials identify victims of Conn. shootings Updated: Dec-09-13 12:56 pm
- Conn. suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self Updated: Dec-08-13 12:11 pm
- Manchester reviews $100 million school plan Updated: Dec-04-13 6:17 am
- Conn. governor marks Small Business Saturday Updated: Dec-01-13 1:14 am
- Conn. pushing hard to expand solar energy to homes Updated: Nov-29-13 10:59 am
- Many Conn. applications for medical pot program Updated: Nov-15-13 7:16 pm
MANCHESTER, Connecticut - A Manchester police report says male motorists were more likely than women to be pulled over by police last year and black motorists were overrepresented compared with white people behind the wheel.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut man who authorities say killed three women and himself at an apartment complex was the father of one victim's toddler son and had a legal dispute with her over child support payments.
MANCHESTER, Connecticut - A man suspected of killing three women in an apartment complex shot himself to death in front of police officers after letting a 13-month-old child go free, authorities said Sunday.
MANCHESTER, Connecticut - Manchester is reviewing a massive, $100 million plan to upgrade and reconfigure the town's school system to renovate buildings and account for racial balance and building design requirements for the handicapped.
MANCHESTER, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is marking Small Business Saturday with a visit to a Manchester hobby shop.
MANCHESTER, Connecticut - As Connecticut pushes aggressively to expand solar energy to homes across the state, few supporters are more enthusiastic than Eugene DeJoannis.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Applications for licenses to produce and dispense pot as part of Connecticut's new medical marijuana program are dominated by in-state entrepreneurs, according to lists released Friday evening by the state.