- Officers shoot, kill driver near Wasilla Updated: Mar-10-14 9:39 pm
- Senate Judiciary considers banning synthetic drugs Updated: Mar-06-14 5:06 am
- Sen. Mark Begich: Public money for public schools Updated: Mar-03-14 10:20 pm
- US Supreme Court rejects Kohring appeal Updated: Feb-28-14 1:54 pm
- Minnick, Olstad win Iron Dog snowmachine race Updated: Feb-22-14 6:28 pm
- Medical examiner confirms identify of remains Updated: Feb-19-14 6:13 am
- Railroad considers Wasilla-to-Anchorage service Updated: Feb-12-14 4:34 pm
- Wasilla man steals father's Social Security Updated: Feb-11-14 5:09 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Law enforcement officers shot and killed a suspected intoxicated driver as he backed his pickup toward a Wasilla Police Department officer, Alaska State Troopers said Monday.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Senate Judiciary Committee began hearings on a bill banning certain synthetic drugs even though the Wasilla City Council has rejected a similar ordinance.
JUNEAU, Alaska - U.S. Sen. Mark Begich said Monday that Alaskans should never amend the state constitution as a "fix" for education.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of a former Alaska state representative convicted of corruption.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Todd Minnick and Nick Olstad crossed the finish line in downtown Fairbanks shortly after noon Saturday to win the Iron Dog snowmachine race.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say the state medical examiner has confirmed that human remains found near Girdwood were from a missing Wasilla woman.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Matanuska-Susitna Borough commuters could ride the Alaska Railroad into Anchorage under a plan being considered by railroad management.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A 31-year-old Wasilla man will have to pay back the government for collecting his father's Social Security checks.