- Cops: Assault suspect tried to collect reward for crime tip Updated: Aug-26-15 11:43 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Prosecutors say a Massachusetts man suspected of assaulting a woman went into a police station to try to collect a reward for offering a tip on the crime.
- Man pleads guilty, gets jail time for gas station robberies Updated: Aug-26-15 5:14 am
WOBURN, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man charged in two gas station robberies has been sentenced to a year in prison.
- Convenience store owner opens fire on robbers; no one hurt Updated: Aug-20-15 12:26 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A convenience store owner fought back when two men robbed his store of thousands of dollars, chasing them outside and firing two shots as they fled.
- Boston police officer accused of assaulting woman Updated: Aug-20-15 8:10 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A Boston police officer is facing charges after authorities say he assaulted a woman during a domestic altercation.
- Juice maker to close Massachusetts facility Updated: Aug-19-15 3:37 pm
LITTLETON, Massachusetts - A company spokeswoman says Sunny Delight Beverage Co. is closing a facility in northeastern Massachusetts, which could lead to layoffs of dozens of employees.
- Nurse's aides charged with humiliating elderly patients Updated: Aug-12-15 8:19 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Two nurse's aides at a Massachusetts nursing home are facing charges for allegedly posting humiliating videos of elderly patients on social media.
- 2 aides charged with posting videos of elderly patients Updated: Aug-11-15 10:11 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Two nurses' aides have been charged with posting humiliating videos of their elderly nursing home patients online.
- State spends heavily on college president searches Updated: Aug-10-15 12:02 pm
BOSTON - The Massachusetts public higher education system is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to conduct national searches for new chancellors and presidents, yet often turning to internal candidates, a process being defended by many.
- UMass trustees meet to vote on new Lowell chancellor Updated: Aug-02-15 5:34 pm
BOSTON - The University of Massachusetts Board of Trustees has scheduled a meeting to vote on a new chancellor for the Lowell campus.