- Teen bicyclist struck by hit-and-run driver Updated: Feb-12-16 7:41 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A 15 year old teen bicyclist was sent to the hospital with serious injuries after being hit by a vehicle that then fled the scene, authorities say.
- Men plead not guilty in connection with Lowell home invasion Updated: Feb-10-16 1:53 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Two Massachusetts men accused of impersonating police officers during an armed home invasion are being held without bail.
- Thomas scores 27 points, UMass Lowell beats Vermont 100-93 Updated: Feb-08-16 9:13 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Jahad Thomas scored 27 points with nine rebounds and UMass Lowell beat Vermont 100-93 on Monday night.
- Police: Officer shot armed suspect during home invasion Updated: Feb-07-16 2:02 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Police say an officer who shot an armed suspect during a home invasion has been placed on administrative leave.
- Stony Brook dumps UMass Lowell 91-73 behind Warney Updated: Feb-06-16 4:24 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Jameel Warney scored 24 points and grabbed 14 rebounds as Stony Brook beat UMass-Lowell 91-73 Saturday and extended the nation's longest winning streak to 15 games.
- Massachusetts-Lowell edges its way past Hartford 85-83 Updated: Feb-03-16 9:37 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Jahad Thomas scored 21 points, and his layup with two seconds left lifted Massachusetts-Lowell past Hartford 85-83 Wednesday night.
- Jury convicts man of murder in New Year's party slaying Updated: Feb-02-16 4:39 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A Lowell man has been found guilty of murder for his role in a shooting at a New Year's Eve party five years ago that killed one person and injured seven.
- Lowell church pastor sentenced for molesting girl Updated: Feb-01-16 8:51 am
LOWELL, Massachusetts - The pastor of a Lowell church has been sentenced to up to 18 years in prison for sexually molesting a young girl over a period of about 10 years.
- Albany beats UMass-Lowell 75-63 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:01 pm
ALBANY, New York - Evan Singletary had 22 points, five rebounds and five assists on Wednesday night to help Albany beat Massachusetts-Lowell 75-63.
- Binghamton hangs on for 64-57 win over UMass Lowell Updated: Jan-24-16 4:23 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Willie Rodriguez and Marlon Beck II scored 17 points apiece to lead Binghamton to its first conference victory of the season with a 64-57 win over Massachusetts-Lowell on Sunday.
- Dion buzzer-beater as New Hampshire tops Mass-Lowell 78-76 Updated: Jan-21-16 10:18 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Daniel Dion hit a turnaround 3-pointer off an inbounds pass with a man in his face at the buzzer as New Hampshire used a 19-2 run in a come-from-behind 78-76 victory over Massachusetts-Lowell Thursday night.
- Officials identify 89-year-old killed by snowplow in Reading Updated: Jan-21-16 7:23 am
READING, Massachusetts - Officials have identified the 89-year-old man killed when he was struck by a sidewalk snowplow earlier this week .
- Ex-UMass-Lowell office worker pleads not guilty to larceny Updated: Jan-19-16 3:13 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - A former University of Massachusetts-Lowell office worker has been released on personal recognizance after pleading not guilty to stealing more than $200,000 from the school.
- Man arrested in Dominican Republic police officer's death Updated: Jan-17-16 9:39 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Massachusetts police say a man wanted for the death of a police officer in the Dominican Republic has been arrested.
- Harris leads UMass over UMBC in OT, 95-89 Updated: Jan-16-16 2:52 pm
BALTIMORE - Matt Harris scored seven of his career-high 32 points in overtime and Massachusetts-Lowell defeated Maryland-Baltimore County 95-89 Saturday.
- Maine's up-tempo offensive blows past UMass Lowell 95-81 Updated: Jan-13-16 1:08 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Freshman Devine Eke scored 25 points and Maine's up-tempo offense hit 13 3-pointers in a 95-81 victory over UMass Lowell on Wednesday.