- Winslow asked to do a little of everything for Heat Updated: Jul-05-15 1:32 pm
Before ever seeing him in a Miami uniform, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra was already putting a fairly high expectation on the shoulders of rookie forward Justise Winslow.
- Crayola Experience opens new attraction at Orlando mall Updated: Jul-05-15 3:13 am
ORLANDO, Florida - The Crayola Experience attraction has opened in Orlando.
- Durant: 'I can't wait to play the game I love again' Updated: Jul-04-15 6:14 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Kevin Durant says next summer can wait.
- For NBA rookies, summer league merely first step Updated: Jul-04-15 3:39 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Barely a year ago, Justise Winslow and Myles Turner were high school players.
- AP source: Magic agree to new 4-year deal with Tobias Harris Updated: Jul-04-15 1:45 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - A person with knowledge of the details says Tobias Harris has agreed to sign a new contract to remain with the Orlando Magic.
- NBA summer referees wearing headsets, will use replay Updated: Jul-04-15 12:39 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Referees in the NBA summer leagues will be wearing headsets and replay reviews will be used during games.
- Orlando City plans to own and operate new USL team in 2016 Updated: Jul-04-15 3:08 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Orlando City Soccer says it will own and operate a USL team in central Florida beginning in the 2016 season.
- 400-foot Ferris wheel stops: All 66 riders safely taken off Updated: Jul-03-15 10:34 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - A technical crew with The Orlando Eye safely evacuated all 66 stranded riders from the Ferris wheel that towers 400 feet over central Florida after the attraction shut down Friday afternoon, authorities said.
- With Dragic and Wade back, Heat moving forward Updated: Jul-03-15 6:35 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - On the first day of free agency, Goran Dragic committed to return.
- NBA transitions from free agency fury to summer league games Updated: Jul-03-15 3:28 pm
NBA teams are now turning their attention to youngsters and player development with summer leagues set to tip off after executives and owners around the league agreed to shell out millions of dollars to veteran free agents this week in an attempt to improve their immediate lot.
- Magic taking slow approach with 5th overall pick Hezonja Updated: Jul-02-15 4:27 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - If Orlando Magic draft pick Mario Hezonja had it his way he'd hop headfirst into the NBA fire.
- Florida teen accused of stealing 70-plus guns from store Updated: Jul-01-15 6:38 am
ORLANDO, Florida - A 19-year-old Florida man faces numerous charges after authorities say he ripped a hole in the ceiling of Al's Army Navy store, shimmied down a rope and climbed back up with two bags full of guns.
- Judge tosses feds' terrorism allegation against Florida imam Updated: Jun-29-15 6:33 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - A federal judge says prosecutors took snippets of information out of context to create a nonexistent terrorism plot by an Islamic scholar in Florida.
- Judge tosses feds' terrorism allegation against imam Updated: Jun-29-15 5:02 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - A federal judge says prosecutors took snippets of information out of context to create a nonexistent terrorism plot by an Orlando Islamic scholar.
- Magic waive Gordon; draft pick Hezonja completes buyout Updated: Jun-29-15 4:51 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Orlando Magic have lost one player and will soon pick up another.
- Las Vegas seeks solutions to tourist traffic on Strip Updated: Jun-28-15 12:57 pm
LAS VEGAS - For a travel destination that offers helicopter tours and jaunts in rented luxury vehicles, getting from point A to point B in Las Vegas can nonetheless pose a challenge.
- Mexico rallies to tie Costa Rica 2-2 in Orlando Updated: Jun-27-15 9:06 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - For a half, it looked as if Mexico's "A'' squad was suffering from the same malaise as the team that exited quickly from Copa America.
- Disney: Selfie sticks will be banned starting Tuesday Updated: Jun-26-15 9:56 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Don't bring your selfie stick to Disney World.
- Magic draft scoring swingman in Croatia's Hezonja Updated: Jun-26-15 12:31 am
ORLANDO, Florida - The Orlando Magic don't believe they made a leap of faith by taking Croatia's Mario Hezonja with the fifth overall pick in Thursday's NBA draft.
- Magic draft Eastern Washington's Harvey 51st in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 12:22 am
ORLANDO, Florida - The Orlando Magic have selected Eastern Washington guard Tyler Harvey with the 51st pick in the NBA draft.
- Census data: Florida growth last year driven by Hispanics Updated: Jun-25-15 12:58 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Hispanic residents made up almost half of Florida's population growth last year, and the age gap between Florida's white and minority residents continued to widen, according to figures released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Larin, Kaka score in Orlando City's 2-0 win over Rapids Updated: Jun-24-15 10:08 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Cyle Larin and Kaka scored second-half goals and Orlando City beat the Colorado Rapids 2-0 on Wednesday night in the teams' first MLS meeting.
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for June 25 Updated: Jun-24-15 5:31 pm
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
- Magic trade Ridnour to Grizzlies for rights to Timma Updated: Jun-24-15 4:32 pm
- Virgin starts flying from Orlando to Belfast Updated: Jun-24-15 10:32 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Two new flights from Orlando to Belfast, Ireland, are starting this week.