- Hearing set in Arkansas voter ID lawsuit Updated: Apr-23-14 6:09 pm
- Damaged sign backs up traffic in North Little Rock Updated: Apr-23-14 1:32 pm
- Little Rock zoo master plan includes aquarium Updated: Apr-23-14 10:31 am
- Engineering team from UALR to compete in Texas Updated: Apr-23-14 3:23 am
- Rally against child abuse scheduled at Capitol Updated: Apr-23-14 3:19 am
- Cotton defends vote against farm bill Updated: Apr-22-14 6:06 pm
- Clinton School building receives LEED award Updated: Apr-22-14 5:52 pm
- London doctor to lead university cancer center Updated: Apr-22-14 4:01 pm
- 1 dead, suspect sought in Little Rock slaying Updated: Apr-22-14 2:19 pm
- UAMS cancer center receives $20M in contributions Updated: Apr-22-14 11:49 am
- Hearing planned over merger of Stephens district Updated: Apr-22-14 11:08 am
- Arkansas panel OKs projects for Pulaski Co. roads Updated: Apr-22-14 9:22 am
- Roundup of Arkansas editorials Updated: Apr-22-14 9:05 am
- Top education leader interviews for Bryant job Updated: Apr-22-14 7:31 am
- UALR travels to UAPB in college baseball Updated: Apr-21-14 6:21 pm
- First part of northwest Arkansas bypass to open Updated: Apr-21-14 5:19 pm
- Little Rock fitness center shut down after fire Updated: Apr-21-14 12:22 pm
- Deadline nears to register for Arkansas primary Updated: Apr-21-14 9:07 am
- UALR rallies for 10-4 win over Troy in baseball Updated: Apr-20-14 5:59 pm
- 3 vying for Republican nomination for House seat Updated: Apr-20-14 3:47 pm
- Effort underway to revitalize 'Arkansas Grown' Updated: Apr-20-14 3:16 pm
- Legislative candidates owe past taxes, other bills Updated: Apr-20-14 12:29 pm
- Man arrested in death of Arkansas school employee Updated: Apr-19-14 6:20 pm
- Hill criticized in GOP debate over donation Updated: Apr-19-14 5:24 pm
- Ark. higher education agency taps lottery reserves Updated: Apr-19-14 5:08 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas judge has scheduled a hearing over a request to block the enforcement of the state's voter ID law in next month's primary.
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A damaged sign is causing major traffic delays on Interstate 40 in North Little Rock as crews shut down lanes to remove the structure.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Little Rock Zoo has unveiled its latest master plan, which calls for up to $50 million in improvements that would add an aquarium and interactive exhibits to the current facility in midtown.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A mechanical engineering design team from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is set to compete in an international event after winning first-place among 18 teams in the Student Professional Development Conference in Lubbock, Texas.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Department of Human Services' Division of Children and Family Service is to join child advocates, parents, judges, children, and others in a rally at the state Capitol against child abuse.
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican Senate hopeful and U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton defended his vote against the Farm Bill as he addressed the state's largest agricultural advocacy group on Tuesday, while U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor accused his rival of turning a "deaf ear" on Arkansas farmers.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Officials say a 115-year-old building affiliated with the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service has received an award for being environmentally friendly.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A doctor from London has been tapped to serve as the new director for a cancer institute at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, replacing the center's founder and longtime leader, officials announced Tuesday.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police in Little Rock say one man was shot to death and the suspected gunman is being sought.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Officials with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock say one of its cancer centers has received about $20 million in state funding and philanthropic contributions.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A federal judge has rejected a small school district's request to block an Arkansas Board of Education's order that dissolves the district into three nearby districts.
MAUMELLE, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Highway Commission has approved bids for improvements to two busy roadways in central Arkansas.
Here are excerpts from recent editorials in Arkansas newspapers:
BRYANT, Arkansas - Arkansas Education Commissioner Tom Kimbrell is interviewing to become the next superintendent of the Bryant School District.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas at Little Rock will be on the road to play at Arkansas-Pine Bluff before returning home to host Central Arkansas.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas is set to open the first leg of the long-awaited Bella Vista Bypass in northwest Arkansas, which reroutes traffic from a busy route that links to Interstate 49 in Missouri.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A fitness center run by the city of Little Rock is temporarily closed after a small electrical fire.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Monday marks the deadline for Arkansans to register to vote in next month's primary election.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas at Little Rock rallied from an early deficit and rolled to a 10-4 win over Troy in Sun Belt Conference baseball.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The three candidates seeking the Republican nomination for a central Arkansas congressional seat are running on vows to cut taxes and regulations in Washington, but split sharply on who would be the strongest candidate in this fall's election.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two months after Arkansas agricultural officials gathered at the Governor's Mansion to announce efforts to revitalize the "Arkansas Grown" program, nearly 150 farmers and buyers have added their names to a list of willing project participants.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Public records show some candidates for the state Legislature owe thousands of dollars in back taxes or other debt.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police in Little Rock have made an arrest in the death of an Arkansas woman who was found stabbed in her home.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican congressional hopeful French Hill fended off criticism during a debate Saturday as his two rivals highlighted the Little Rock banking executive's donation to a former Democratic state treasurer's campaign and his support of a local sales tax measure.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The director of the Arkansas Department of Higher Education says the agency has been forced to temporarily tap some of its $20 million lottery reserve fund to cover its Academic Challenge scholarship obligations.