- Gov. Beebe announces intent to grant 9 pardons Updated: Mar-10-14 7:26 pm
- Retired bankruptcy judge dies at Little Rock home Updated: Mar-10-14 1:53 pm
- Ark. St. No. 1 seed in Sun Belt women's tournament Updated: Mar-09-14 3:26 pm
- ASU 4th, UALR 5th in men's Sun Belt Tournament Updated: Mar-09-14 3:21 pm
- Ark. lawmakers seek answers from highway officials Updated: Mar-09-14 2:53 pm
- Louisiana-Monroe holds off rally, beats UALR 66-65 Updated: Mar-08-14 10:30 pm
- Arkansas officer involved in shooting identified Updated: Mar-07-14 5:37 pm
- 1 dead in Cleburne County wreck with school bus Updated: Mar-07-14 5:21 pm
- UAMS hosting free wellness event in Little Rock Updated: Mar-06-14 4:05 am
- Arkansas officials eye changes to Medicaid plan Updated: Mar-05-14 6:28 pm
- Ark. legislative panel passes sand tax exemption Updated: Mar-05-14 1:17 pm
- Arkansas schools seek waivers as snow days pile up Updated: Mar-05-14 9:47 am
- Judge blocks enforcement of Arkansas petition law Updated: Mar-05-14 7:55 am
- NLR site selected for new Arkansas veteran's home Updated: Mar-04-14 8:50 pm
- Motorists stranded on icy eastern Arkansas roads Updated: Mar-04-14 6:23 pm
- Georgia State at Ark.-Little Rock game postponed Updated: Mar-04-14 4:48 pm
- Motorists stranded on icy eastern Arkansas roads Updated: Mar-04-14 3:47 pm
- Arkansas filing period ends; GOP leads Senate Updated: Mar-03-14 9:06 pm
- Hutchinson airs first TV ad in bid for governor Updated: Mar-03-14 6:45 pm
- Eastern Arkansas hit hard by power outages Updated: Mar-03-14 5:44 pm
- Ark. candidate legally changes name to 'Colonel' Updated: Mar-03-14 2:49 pm
- Sleet, freezing rain swamp Arkansas and Oklahoma Updated: Mar-02-14 8:19 pm
- Arkansas county election panel to file lawsuit Updated: Mar-02-14 3:52 pm
- Winter weather forces reroute of LR Marathon Updated: Mar-02-14 1:37 pm
- Chepses, Thorvilson get Little Rock Marathon wins Updated: Mar-02-14 1:15 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Gov. Mike Beebe has announced his intent to grant nine pardons to people convicted of various crimes in Arkansas.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police in Little Rock say retired U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge James Mixon has been found dead in his home.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Sun Belt women's Conference champion Arkansas State is the No. 1 seed in the upcoming Sun Belt Conference basketball tournament in New Orleans.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State is seeded fourth and Arkansas-Little Rock fifth in the upcoming Sun Belt Conference men's basketball tournament.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Legislators alarmed by complaints from motorists who spent hours stranded on a pair of icy interstates in eastern Arkansas want state highway officials to explain their response, or lack of response, as sleet and snow piled up.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The North Little Rock Police Department has identified an officer who shot and killed a man who allegedly assaulted the officer with a cane.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police says a collision between a van and a Quitman school bus on a Cleburne County state highway has left a 54-year-old woman dead.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is scheduled to provide free health care services later this month at its 12th Street Health and Wellness Center.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - With Arkansas' model plan to use Medicaid funds to purchase private insurance for the poor spared for another year, backers of the nationally watched program are now focusing on changes that will be needed to keep it alive in the future.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas legislative panel has endorsed a measure exempting sales tax collection on the sand used in the drilling of oil and natural gas.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Nearly 50 Arkansas school districts are asking the state to reduce the number of snow days that must be made up this year after repeated rounds of wintry weather.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Pulaski County judge has issued an order temporarily barring Secretary of State Mark Martin from enforcing new requirements on groups that gather signatures for proposed ballot measures.
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A site in North Little Rock has been selected as the new home for military veterans in Arkansas.
WEST MEMPHIS, Arkansas - Motorists were stranded overnight and into Tuesday on icy eastern Arkansas interstates, and the state was bringing fuel to people stuck so long that they ran out of gas, slowing efforts to make the roads passable.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Georgia State at Arkansas-Little Rock women's basketball game has been postponed due to wintry weather conditions in Arkansas.
WEST MEMPHIS, Arkansas - Drivers were stranded overnight behind jackknifed tractor-trailers and stalled passenger cars on icy roads, and the slippery conditions made cleanup dangerous Tuesday.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' political filing season ended Monday, and with Republicans' firm grip on the state Senate, Democrats are hoping to win back the House.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican gubernatorial hopeful Asa Hutchinson is featuring his wife, Susan, in the first television ad of his bid for Arkansas' top office.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' largest utility says it has reduced the number of power outages to below 16,000 following a winter storm that hit the state.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Unable to use his military title on the ballot four years ago, a retired Army colonel running for Congress in Arkansas has found a simple way around a state law that prohibits him from displaying the designation as a candidate.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Strong thunderstorms pelted much of the Southern Plains with freezing rain and sleet on Sunday, slickening highways and prompting school closings across Arkansas and Oklahoma.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Pulaski County Election Commission has voted to file a lawsuit over changes to absentee ballot-counting procedures that the group says conflict with guidance from the Arkansas attorney general's office on the state's new voter-identification law.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Runners in the Little Rock Marathon and Half-Marathon were forced to take alternate routes to find their way to the finish line.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Mark Chepses and Leah Thorvilson have captured the 2014 Little Rock Marathon titles.