- UALR to host Troy in Sun Belt college baseball Updated: Apr-17-14 7:15 pm
- Challenge to Arkansas gay marriage ban heard Updated: Apr-17-14 6:35 pm
- Attorney general rejects wording of alcohol item Updated: Apr-17-14 6:30 pm
- Group marking 150th anniversary of Arkansas battle Updated: Apr-17-14 3:48 pm
- North Little Rock man won't face death penalty Updated: Apr-17-14 3:20 pm
- $2B program to improve Arkansas highways kicks off Updated: Apr-16-14 4:29 pm
- 2 arrested in alleged Ark. Medicaid fraud scheme Updated: Apr-16-14 4:17 pm
- No criminal charges for 2 ex-leaders at LR utility Updated: Apr-16-14 11:49 am
- At Boston Marathon, a chance to finally finish Updated: Apr-16-14 3:24 am
- Judge lets conviction of Arkansas treasurer stand Updated: Apr-15-14 8:02 pm
- Ross bests Hutchinson in governor race fundraising Updated: Apr-15-14 6:57 pm
- Foul play suspected in Little Rock woman's death Updated: Apr-15-14 2:40 pm
- Ark.-Little Rock hosts Louisiana Tech in baseball Updated: Apr-14-14 8:32 pm
- Judge: Arkansas GOP can defend absentee vote law Updated: Apr-14-14 12:50 pm
- Arkansas working to reduce wet-weather crashes Updated: Apr-14-14 10:16 am
- La.-Lafayette holds off UAL in college baseball Updated: Apr-13-14 6:33 pm
- Thunderstorms, possible tornadoes forecast in Ark. Updated: Apr-13-14 6:26 pm
- Lawmakers: Texarkana too slow responding to audit Updated: Apr-12-14 5:41 pm
- Arkansas to appeal ruling on 12-week abortion ban Updated: Apr-11-14 3:04 pm
- Man charged with murder wants to represent self Updated: Apr-10-14 4:38 pm
- Committee picks 3 finalists for UA lobbyist job Updated: Apr-10-14 7:25 am
- Arkansas Library Board set to meet Friday Updated: Apr-10-14 3:08 am
- Arkansas AG asks court to reconsider drug ruling Updated: Apr-07-14 8:20 pm
- Officials say multiple arrests in cocaine ring Updated: Apr-07-14 7:02 pm
- Manslaughter charge dropped against ex-cop in Ark. Updated: Apr-07-14 3:04 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is to host Troy in a three-game Sun Belt Conference college baseball series.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Advocates of ending Arkansas' ban on same-sex marriage took their case before a Pulaski County Circuit Court judge Thursday, who said at the end of the hearing that he expected to issue a ruling within two weeks.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas attorney general's office has rejected the wording of a ballot proposal that would make alcohol sales legal in all 75 of the state's counties.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A southern Arkansas group is marking the 150th anniversary of a local Civil War battle with a re-enactment of the Confederate victory, educational programs and what some historians see as a shifting approach to remembering the war that divided a nation.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Prosecutors say they won't seek the death penalty against a North Little Rock man charged with setting his girlfriend on fire then dousing her with gasoline.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - State transportation officials marked the start of a nearly $2 billion construction program to improve and widen roadways in a ceremony Wednesday in Little Rock.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two Little Rock women who run a day treatment center have been arrested for allegedly bilking the state's Medicaid program out of more than $41,000.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two formers leaders at the Little Rock Wastewater Utility won't face criminal charges after a manager was allowed to live rent-free in his mobile home on utility property, prosecutors have decided.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Just one tiny misstep at mile 15 of the Boston Marathon last spring ruined any chance of amputee runner Jeff Glasbrenner breaking four hours.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A federal judge Tuesday upheld the corruption conviction of Arkansas' former treasurer, saying prosecutors proved she illegally influenced interstate commerce and rejecting her argument that the case against her should have been heard by state authorities.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Mike Ross on Tuesday reported besting the Republican candidates for Arkansas governor in fundraising last month, rebounding after his chief GOP rival had raised more money for two straight months.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police in Little Rock say foul play is suspected after a woman was found dead by a co-worker at a home on the city's southwest side.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas-Little Rock is set to host Louisiana Tech in college baseball in Little Rock.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A judge on Monday said he'll allow the Arkansas Republican Party to help defend the state in a lawsuit over the way absentee ballots are handled under the state's new voter ID law, saying he wants to resolve the case quickly as the first statewide test of the law approaches.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - About two dozen highways in Arkansas are set to receive a new pavement treatment that's aimed at reducing crashes during wet weather, according to Arkansas highway officials.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Louisiana-Lafayette got strong starting pitching and timely hitting to hold off Arkansas-Little Rock 6-3 in Sun Belt Conference baseball in Lafayette, Louisiana
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The National Weather Service in Little Rock says strong thunderstorms and possibly a tornado are forecast for the state.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two Arkansas lawmakers say they are disappointed that Texarkana officials have not done more to address problems raised in an audit of financial incentives the city paid to a developer of a new hotel-convention center and water park.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel said Friday he'll appeal a federal judge's decision to strike down a state law that banned most abortions 12 weeks into a woman's pregnancy, one of the strictest prohibitions on the procedure in the nation.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Pulaski County judge has ordered a mental evaluation for a man who wants to represent himself on a murder charge.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - A University of Arkansas search committee has named three finalists for the school's vice chancellor for governmental relations position.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The State Library Board is scheduled for a special meeting later this week to distribute grants.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel asked the state Supreme Court on Monday to reconsider its decision tossing out a $1.2 billion judgment against drugmaker Johnson & Johnson, saying justices did "significant harm" to the state and broke from 170 years of precedent.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Officials say multiple arrests have been made for a cocaine ring that was operating in central Arkansas.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Prosecutors on Monday dropped a felony manslaughter charge against a former Little Rock police officer in the death of a 15-year-old boy who was suspected of breaking into cars at an apartment complex.