- UALR slips past Tulsa 64-60 to remain unbeaten Updated: Nov-28-15 6:48 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Josh Hagins scored 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead undefeated Arkansas-Little Rock to a 64-60 win over Tulsa on Saturday.
- Little Rock offers city jobs to convicted felons Updated: Nov-28-15 12:30 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The city of Little Rock is providing jobs to convicted felons - including work with the police department - in an effort to help them re-enter society and not return to prison.
- Pulaski County jail to open new clinic for pregnant inmates Updated: Nov-27-15 12:27 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Pulaski County jail will soon open an on-site prenatal clinic to treat pregnant inmates, months after it agreed to a $179,500 lawsuit with inmates who'd sued over the care they received at the facility.
- Arkansas' capital city divided over interstate widening plan Updated: Nov-27-15 11:01 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A $600 million plan to widen an interstate corridor in the heart of Arkansas' capital is raising concerns that it will hamper a downtown revitalization project that's been underway since former President Bill Clinton opened his library more than a decade ago.
- UALR rallies to beat East Carolina 54-46 Updated: Nov-26-15 6:37 pm
LAS VEGAS - Marcus Johnson Jr. scored 13 points and made all six of his free throws and Arkansas-Little Rock rallied to beat East Carolina 54-46 on Thursday at the Las Vegas Invitational to win its fourth straight.
- LR police investigating pedestrian death as homicide Updated: Nov-26-15 4:45 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Little Rock police say a man has died several days after he was struck by a vehicle following a fight.
- Investigators look for suspect in Little Rock shooting death Updated: Nov-25-15 5:48 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police in Little Rock say they are investigating the early-morning shooting death of a 31-year-old man.
- Huckabee recovering after knee surgery in Little Rock Updated: Nov-25-15 3:14 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee is recovering after undergoing knee surgery Wednesday, a spokeswoman said.
- Stay order requested in gay couples' birth certificate case Updated: Nov-25-15 1:57 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Department of Health has asked a Pulaski County judge to suspend his order requiring the agency to amend the birth certificates of babies born to three same-sex couples.
- Bentonville, Fayetteville meet once again in state playoffs Updated: Nov-25-15 1:55 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bentonville knows a thing or two about what it takes to win a state championship, having won the Class 7A state title in each of the last two seasons - and three of the last five years.
- Man found shot to death inside vehicle in Little Rock Updated: Nov-25-15 10:07 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police in Little Rock say a man has been found shot to death inside a vehicle on the city's southwest side.
- Little Rock man charged with murder in girlfriend's killing Updated: Nov-25-15 5:47 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Little Rock man who called police and confessed to killing his girlfriend has been charged in her death.
- Woman found dead in Little Rock home, man being questioned Updated: Nov-24-15 8:05 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police say a woman was found dead in her Little Rock home and her boyfriend who shared the home with her was arrested for murder in her death.
- Historic WWII tugboat arrives in North Little Rock Updated: Nov-24-15 12:29 pm
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A tugboat that survived Pearl Harbor has finally arrived at the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum more than a decade after the U.S. Navy donated the vessel to North Little Rock.
- Attorneys argue evidence in real estate agent's slaying Updated: Nov-23-15 7:42 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Attorneys for a man charged with capital murder and kidnapping in the death of a central Arkansas real estate agent submitted written arguments Monday to keep his statements and other evidence from being presented at trial.
- Arkansas police to increase patrols during Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-23-15 11:23 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say they will join police across the nation to have a law enforcement presence at least every twenty miles on Interstate 40 from California to North Carolina during the Thanksgiving holiday week.
- Little Rock woman, 80, killed in crash on Interstate 630 Updated: Nov-23-15 9:23 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say one person was killed over the weekend in a crash on Interstate 630 in Little Rock.
- Arkansas homeless population drops 12 percent from 2013 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:09 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - New data shows that more than 2,500 Arkansas residents are homeless, yet the latest numbers indicate that this population is actually on the decline.
- Shooting in North Little Rock leaves 1 dead, 1 injured Updated: Nov-22-15 5:07 pm
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - North Little Rock police are investigating a weekend shooting that left one man dead and another injured.
- Health insurance companies owed more than $7.1M in rebates Updated: Nov-22-15 4:08 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas consumers and businesses are owed more than $7.1 million from health insurers because those companies collected too much in premiums last year than what they spent on medical care, according to federal officials.
- Man who had police chief's missing pistol gets probation Updated: Nov-22-15 1:00 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A man who had the Little Rock police chief's missing pistol when he was arrested in August has been sentenced to two years of probation.
- Motorcyclist killed in 2-vehicle crash in Paragould Updated: Nov-21-15 5:30 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Police says a Paragould motorcyclist has died following a two-vehicle crash.
- Aunt of Arkansas boy killed in accidental shooting released Updated: Nov-19-15 9:19 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Little Rock woman was released Thursday on $10,000 bond after court documents show she was charged with manslaughter in the accidental shooting death of her 6-year-old nephew.
- Arkansas panel: Look at tax hikes, revenue shifts for roads Updated: Nov-19-15 7:10 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A task force on Thursday recommended several options for boosting money for Arkansas roads, including tapping into car sales tax revenue and raising fuel taxes, but stopped short of endorsing a specific plan to address a highway funding shortfall.
- Man convicted in 2009 bombing sues Pulaski County jail Updated: Nov-19-15 5:33 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A former doctor convicted in a 2009 bombing that severely injured the Arkansas medical board's chairman is suing the Pulaski County jail, its medical director and federal agents who arranged his pretrial detention, claiming he was given inadequate medical care while in jail.