- Arkansas closures mount as winter storm encroaches Updated: Dec-05-13 4:00 pm
- Storm slides into Arkansas as ice warning in place Updated: Dec-05-13 1:34 pm
- Ice storm warning in place for Arkansas Updated: Dec-05-13 7:04 am
- Pryor invokes faith ahead of 2014 election in Ark. Updated: Dec-04-13 6:44 pm
- Mt. Home teacher named top ag educator in Arkansas Updated: Dec-04-13 6:37 pm
- Beebe: 'Good people' should seek office in Ark. Updated: Dec-04-13 4:20 pm
- Former deputy to be sentenced in prostitution case Updated: Dec-04-13 12:58 pm
- Outbound flights in Little Rock expected to resume Updated: Dec-04-13 7:37 am
- Ark. figures honored for preservation work Updated: Dec-04-13 3:08 am
- Neighbor leads UALR over Arkansas-Fort Smith 88-74 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:08 pm
- Dense fog cancels Little Rock flights Updated: Dec-03-13 8:34 pm
- CNG forum to be held in North Little Rock Updated: Dec-03-13 5:07 am
- Florida St asst among finalists for Broyles Updated: Dec-02-13 6:39 pm
- Ark. GOP official sues Beebe over public records Updated: Dec-02-13 5:46 pm
- Little Rock sees overall rise in crime rate Updated: Dec-02-13 5:10 pm
- Little Rock student gets perfect score on ACT exam Updated: Dec-02-13 10:17 am
- Arkansas Lottery Commission to meet this week Updated: Dec-02-13 8:44 am
- Arkansas memorial to firefighters nearly complete Updated: Dec-01-13 2:29 pm
- Ark. doctors to perform 26 surgeries - for free Updated: Dec-01-13 1:26 pm
- UALR rallies from 9-point first half to beat ORU Updated: Nov-30-13 6:38 pm
- Legal fallout continues over Arkansas oil leak Updated: Nov-30-13 4:52 pm
- Analysis: Is it 'if' or 'when' Hogs leave LR? Updated: Nov-30-13 4:10 pm
- Crime on UAMS campus in Little Rock declines Updated: Nov-30-13 3:31 pm
- Okla. St., Ark. St. coaches are Broyles nominees Updated: Nov-30-13 2:21 pm
- Clark, Oklahoma defeat Arkansas-Little Rock 101-81 Updated: Nov-29-13 5:46 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The list of weather-related closures is growing across Arkansas as a winter storm develops over the state.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A winter storm that's expected to cripple much of the state into the weekend is sliding into Arkansas, bringing sleet and slick roads along with it.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The National Weather Service has issued an ice storm warning for the Interstate 40 corridor and other areas in Arkansas.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor is invoking his Christian faith ahead of next year's election in his latest political speech and campaign ad.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Farm Bureau has named a Mountain Home agriculture teacher as the state's Outstanding Ag Educator.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Gov. Mike Beebe says "good people" should run for elective office and that Arkansans should support them when they do.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Sentencing for a former Garland County water patrol deputy who acknowledged frequenting and making arrangements for a teenage prostitute is set for next week.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Flights out of the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport are expected to resume by mid-morning Wednesday.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Several Arkansas residents are being honored for their work to preserve cemetery markers.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Will Neighbour scored 20 points to lead Arkansas-Little Rock over Arkansas-Fort Smith 88-74 on Tuesday night.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Dense fog in central Arkansas has caused all airlines to cancel flights in and out of Little Rock's airport.
LITTLE ROCK, Oklahoma - A forum focused on compressed natural gas in Arkansas is scheduled to be held this week.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Florida State defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt and Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper were among five finalists named Monday for the Broyles Award, which honors the nation's top assistant college football coach.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The executive director of the Arkansas Republican Party filed a lawsuit Monday seeking to force Democratic Gov. Mike Beebe to comply with her public records request for documents his office received from those seeking appointments to state boards or commissions.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A jump in violent crime in southwest parts of the city is driving an overall rise in the Little Rock crime rate, according to data recently released by the Little Rock Police Department.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A student in the Little Rock School District says a random act of kindness inspired her recent perfect score on the ACT college exam.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Lottery Commission are expected to meet with board members this week to discuss the financial health of the games and the marketing plan for the rest of the holiday season.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Little Rock architect who was pulled from a fiery head-on collision by firefighters in Oklahoma more than 25 years ago has donated his firm's time and services to help build a nearly complete memorial to Arkansas firefighters on the grounds of the state Capitol in Little Rock.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Next weekend, a small group of doctors will perform a marathon day of surgery at a Little Rock hospital, replacing hips and knees for more than two dozen patients who have no insurance and can't afford the procedures.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The University of Arkansas at Little Rock rallied after being held to 9 first half points and beat Oral Roberts University 53-51 in women's college basketball.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Lawsuits and alleged safety violations are mounting against Exxon Mobil Corp. following the rupture eight months ago of a pipeline that spilled thousands of barrels of oil in central Arkansas.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas' decision to further reduce the number of football games it plays at Little Rock should come as no surprise; the road toward last week's announcement started being paved before Interstate 540 was paved in the 1990s. The question now is whether, or when, central Arkansas will lose the games altogether.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences says the number of thefts and the assault and battery cases on campus are down.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Assistant football coaches at Arkansas State University and Oklahoma State University are among the nominees for the 2013 Broyles Award.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Cameron Clark had his total arsenal on display. The Oklahoma senior scored from all over the court as the Sooners defeated Arkansas-Little Rock 101-81 Friday at Lloyd Noble Center.