- 3 films split Golden Horse honors Updated: Nov-23-13 12:14 pm
- Taiwan's Ma says no rush on China political talks Updated: Nov-21-13 11:43 pm
- Gambia breaks relations with surprised Taiwan Updated: Nov-15-13 10:53 am
- Ang Lee sees clout of Chinese film awards growing Updated: Nov-12-13 5:50 am
- Chiang relative on bail after Taiwan school threat Updated: Nov-08-13 5:35 am
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Films from Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan split the honors Saturday at Taiwan's 50th Golden Horse movie awards, the Chinese-language equivalent of the Oscars.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's president said Friday that the democratic island is in no rush to enter into substantive political talks with mainland China, despite a call to do so by Chinese leader Xi Jinping.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The West African nation of Gambia has cut off diplomatic ties with a surprised Taiwan, but China said Friday it had no prior knowledge of the move that now leaves Taiwan with a handful of allies around the world.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Academy Award-winning director Ang Lee believes the modest clout of the premier awards for Chinese-language films will grow as the market for such films increases.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The great-grandson of Taiwanese leader Chiang Kai-shek has been charged with making threats against people at his former school, but he said Friday his comments were related to boxing practice.