- Authorities arrest man in robbery of Camden County bank Updated: May-25-15 12:35 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has been charged with robbing a bank over the Memorial Day weekend.
- Campbell Soup says 3Q profit and soup sales declined Updated: May-22-15 1:33 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Campbell Soup said Friday that its net income and revenue fell in the fiscal third quarter, with U.S. soup sales declining.
- Township police oppose plan to switch to county-run force Updated: May-21-15 2:29 pm
PENNSAUKEN, New Jersey - Residents and police officers in southern New Jersey are opposing a proposal for a county-run police force to replace the township department.
- Jon Bon Jovi breaks out guitar at commencement address Updated: May-21-15 12:13 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Rocker Jon Bon Jovi couldn't resist breaking out a guitar Thursday to help give advice to graduates at Rutgers University's Camden campus.
- A city's takeover by outsiders rankles the grass roots Updated: May-18-15 5:15 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Efforts to quell the blight that years of joblessness, corruption and crime have brought on this former industrial dynamo are coming at a price, activists say - the people of Camden don't have much say when it comes to the direction of their city or its most important institutions.
- Obama to visit Camden to talk community police initiatives Updated: May-18-15 5:35 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - President Barack Obama will discuss how police are working to build trust with the community and promote his "Promise Zone" program during a visit to Camden.
- New Jersey prosecutor puts the spotlight on mental illness Updated: May-17-15 11:51 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - In 2003, Bernard A. King suffocated to death while face down and shackled to a bed post at the Gloucester County jail.
- Obama to visit Camden to talk community police initiatives Updated: May-14-15 2:13 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - President Barack Obama is coming to Camden to discuss how police are working to build trust with the community and to promote his "Promise Zone" program.
- New Jersey's business incentives get some pushback Updated: May-08-15 2:32 pm
A New Jersey law adopted in 2013 to streamline and beef up incentives for businesses to move to the state or stay here has become more controversial as it has played out. Here's a look at the issues surrounding the Economic Opportunity Act.
- Man convicted in shooting death of former Marine outside bar Updated: May-05-15 6:41 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A Camden man accused of fatally shooting a former Marine who was trying to break up a fight outside a city bar has been convicted of aggravated manslaughter.
- Former police officer sentenced for selling painkillers Updated: May-05-15 5:49 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A former police officer who worked at a southern New Jersey college is now headed to prison for selling prescription painkillers to an undercover federal agent.
- Study: Tax breaks to lure firms to Camden could cost state Updated: May-05-15 12:13 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - The tax credits the state is using to attract businesses to Camden could end up costing more than they bring in even if the companies fulfill their minimum obligations, an advocacy group warned.
- Man found dead along banks of Delaware River Updated: May-04-15 5:55 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say a child found the body of a man along the banks of the Delaware River in Camden.
- Tech nonprofit 'Girl Develop It' moves to South Jersey Updated: May-03-15 10:36 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - "Why should Philly have all the fun?"
- Man found shot on Camden street dies from his wounds Updated: May-02-15 1:06 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Investigators say a man found wounded on a Camden street has died from his wounds.
- Camden police rescue baby left alone in car Updated: May-01-15 8:43 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Two Camden County police officers had to break a window to rescue a 5-month-old who was left alone in a car.
- Authorities: Second teen, 15, in custody in Easter killing Updated: Apr-29-15 3:55 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say the second teen wanted in the slaying of an 18-year-old Camden man outside a southern New Jersey party on Easter is in custody.
- 2 bodies recovered in NC thought to be missing crabbers Updated: Apr-28-15 6:41 pm
CAMDEN, North Carolina - Authorities say two bodies recovered from the Pasquotank (PASS'-kwah-tank) River in northeastern North Carolina might be those of fishermen who were reported missing last week.
- Camden among 8 places to get extra federal help Updated: Apr-28-15 4:36 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Camden is one of the eight places named a Promise Zone by the federal government, a designation that could open the doors to get extra federal grants.