- Man shot outside of funeral home at grandmother's viewing Updated: May-06-16 6:35 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Police say a man was shot to death outside a New Jersey funeral home while a viewing was under way for his grandmother.
- Ex-lawyer gets 2-year sentence for falsifying asbestos suits Updated: May-06-16 3:29 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A former New Jersey lawyer has been sentenced to serve two years in federal prison after admitting he fraudulently added defendants to more than 100 asbestos lawsuits in New York.
- Prosecutors: Defense claim in child murder case is 'absurd Updated: May-03-16 3:25 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Prosecutors say the lawyer for a man accused of killing his 3-year-old son is using an "absurd" argument in their bid to have a murder charge dismissed.
- 'Rutgers Day' festival draws record-setting crowd Updated: Apr-30-16 4:30 pm
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - Rutgers officials say a record-setting crowd turned out to get an up-close look at the university and its many offerings.
- Man gets prison sentence for 'repeat' robberies of 2 banks Updated: Apr-30-16 3:51 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A man who admitted he robbed two banks months after he was released from prison for robberies at the same banks five years earlier is headed back to prison.
- Postman steals $443,000 in tax refund checks along his route Updated: Apr-29-16 5:25 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A former postal worker has pleaded guilty to stealing income tax refund checks worth more than $400,000 from people along his New Jersey mail route.
- Authorities: Girl, 15, dies days after being hit by car Updated: Apr-26-16 3:29 am
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Authorities say a high school freshman who was seriously injured after she was hit by a car as she crossed a southern New Jersey road over the weekend has died.
- Human remains found in New Jersey river Updated: Apr-24-16 11:55 am
PENNSAUKEN, New Jersey - Officials are investigating after human remains were uncovered in a New Jersey river.
- Another defendant sentenced in New Jersey timeshare scam Updated: Apr-22-16 5:02 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Another defendant has been sentenced to prison for his role in a scam that ripped off people who had invested in timeshare properties.
- 7 injured as fire spreads through Camden rowhouses Updated: Apr-22-16 6:45 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Officials are investigating the cause of a fire that damaged six rowhouses in Camden.
- Camden man charged in double fatal shooting inside home Updated: Apr-21-16 6:33 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities are releasing more details on a double slaying in Camden.
- Correction: Camden-No More Baseball story Updated: Apr-18-16 12:58 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - In a story April 17 about a baseball stadium in Camden, New Jersey, The Associated Press reported erroneously on the league that the Camden Riversharks played in. It was an independent league, not a minor league.
- Man fatally shot as deadly violence continues in Camden Updated: Apr-16-16 2:48 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A man was killed when gunfire erupted on a Camden street, the latest in a series of shootings in the city that have left seven people dead this month.
- Prosecutors: 2 men found shot to death inside Camden house Updated: Apr-15-16 3:36 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say two men have been found fatally shot inside a southern New Jersey home.
- 76ers counting on free agents, draft picks for better future Updated: Apr-14-16 5:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The 76ers are ready to dump Philadelphia for the promise of a fresh start practicing in New Jersey.
- Man admits to fatally stabbing woman, setting her on fire Updated: Apr-14-16 3:36 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A Camden man has admitted to fatally stabbing a woman in 2013 and setting her remains on fire.
- 76ers launch innovation lab at New Jersey training site Updated: Apr-13-16 12:19 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia 76ers are set to launch a lab designed to help local startup companies at their new training complex.
- Jury: Firefighter fraudulently collected disability pension Updated: Apr-12-16 5:56 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A former firefighter accused of collecting a state disability pension while working as a martial arts instructor and participating in competitive mixed martial arts has been convicted of theft by deception.
- Touring sites from London's punk rock scene, 40 years later Updated: Apr-06-16 10:45 am
LONDON - The Sex Pistols and The Clash led the British punk rock revolution in the steamy summer of 1976. London is marking 40 years since that summer with a series of events, gigs and exhibits this year.