- NJ, Pa. lawmakers propose bridge agency changes Updated: Apr-24-14 1:55 pm
- Rutgers names new chancellor for Camden campus Updated: Apr-23-14 11:53 am
- Woman's death in Camden ruled a homicide Updated: Apr-21-14 6:55 pm
- It's mayor, grad student vs. machine in NJ race Updated: Apr-19-14 11:29 am
- NJ shore pizza owners plead not guilty in tax case Updated: Apr-14-14 4:16 pm
- 2 face murder charges in Camden shooting deaths Updated: Apr-14-14 3:01 pm
- New PATCO chief taking hands-on approach Updated: Apr-12-14 12:38 pm
- NJ teacher admits sex talk with 17 male students Updated: Apr-10-14 6:19 am
- Wisconsin man accused of harassing NJ officials Updated: Apr-09-14 8:41 am
- Motorist shot, killed in Camden Updated: Apr-08-14 1:14 pm
- Heroin overdose antidote: Who gets to carry it? Updated: Apr-04-14 1:58 pm
- Camden schools plan to lay off 400 staff Updated: Apr-03-14 8:37 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Lawmakers from New Jersey and Pennsylvania on Thursday announced plans to change the mission and rules of the Delaware River Port Authority, permanently banning the agency that runs bridges and a commuter train line in the Philadelphia area from engaging in economic development.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - The dean of the University of Maryland's law school has been named the new chancellor for Rutgers University's Camden campus.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say the death of a woman whose body was found on a Camden street last weekend has been ruled a homicide.
LOGAN TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Two of the Democrats running for Congress in New Jersey's 1st District say they're in the race largely because they feared no one else would take on the third, a state senator and brother of a non-elected powerbroker.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - The owners of a chain of landmark New Jersey shore pizza places have pleaded not guilty to charges they face in a federal tax case.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Two men face murder charges in the shooting deaths of two people whose bodies found in a wooded area of Camden last year.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - John Hanson, the new chief executive of the Delaware River Port Authority, has been spending Friday afternoons far from his Camden corner office overlooking Philadelphia and the river.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say a teacher and former councilman in Camden County has admitted engaging in inappropriate sexual communications with 17 male students.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A Wisconsin man has been charged with threatening a New Jersey judge and 27 others in retaliation for a parking offense filed against his wife.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say a motorist was found shot to death in Camden.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - As deaths from heroin and powerful painkillers skyrocket nationwide, governments and clinics are working to put a drug that can reverse an opiate overdose into the hands of more paramedics, police officers and the people advocates say are the most critical group - people who abuse drugs, and their friends and families.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Camden school officials say they must lay off one-fifth of their staff as enrollment is dropping.