- Founder to be reinterred as a US monastery closes Updated: Dec-06-13 1:31 pm
- NJ man pleads not guilty in slaying of Marine Updated: Dec-05-13 6:59 pm
- 1 man killed, another wounded in Camden shooting Updated: Nov-30-13 5:59 pm
- Shrinking south NJ convent will shut its doors Updated: Nov-30-13 5:25 pm
- NJ man convicted of running pizzeria scam Updated: Nov-27-13 3:52 pm
- Kicking the can: Campbell hit by fresh-food shift Updated: Nov-19-13 5:30 pm
- State troopers wound suspect, bystander in Camden Updated: Nov-17-13 11:29 am
- South NJ woman sentenced in boyfriend's slaying Updated: Nov-16-13 3:49 pm
- Camden school guard faces sex charges Updated: Nov-15-13 6:07 am
- Nearly 50 charged in Camden drug raids Updated: Nov-14-13 4:06 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A New Jersey diocese will be moving the remains of a French-born Dominican friar who was a founder of religious communities dedicated to reciting the rosary.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A Camden man accused of killing a Marine who was trying to break up a fight has pleaded not guilty.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - One Camden man was killed and another was wounded when shots rang out on a city street.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey convent that has housed cloistered nuns for more than 100 years will soon close its doors.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A New Jersey man accused of bilking an investor out of roughly $1.2 million in a phony pizzeria scheme has been convicted on numerous counts, including mail fraud and money laundering.
NEW YORK - Americans' shift toward fresh foods is kicking Campbell Soup right in the can.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - State authorities say an armed suspect and an innocent bystander were wounded in a state police-involved shooting in Camden.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A woman convicted in the stabbing death of her boyfriend at her parents' southern New Jersey home has been sentenced to 30 years in state prison without the chance for parole.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities have accused a Camden High School security officer of having sex with a student and paying her on two occasions.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - State officials say they've taken down a narcotics distribution network in Camden that had ties to Mexican drug cartels.