- NJ shore pizza owners plead not guilty in tax case Updated: Apr-14-14 4:16 pm
- 2 face murder charges in Camden shooting deaths Updated: Apr-14-14 3:01 pm
- New PATCO chief taking hands-on approach Updated: Apr-12-14 12:38 pm
- NJ teacher admits sex talk with 17 male students Updated: Apr-10-14 6:19 am
- Wisconsin man accused of harassing NJ officials Updated: Apr-09-14 8:41 am
- Motorist shot, killed in Camden Updated: Apr-08-14 1:14 pm
- Heroin overdose antidote: Who gets to carry it? Updated: Apr-04-14 1:58 pm
- Camden schools plan to lay off 400 staff Updated: Apr-03-14 8:37 am
- Teen charged in deadly apartment complex shooting Updated: Mar-24-14 4:10 pm
- 3 indicted on check theft, cashing charges Updated: Mar-23-14 2:11 pm
- NC marker for Revolutionary War hero stands again Updated: Mar-23-14 1:49 pm
- Camden kids get to see to Philly orchestra shows Updated: Mar-23-14 5:43 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - The owners of a chain of landmark New Jersey shore pizza places have pleaded not guilty to charges they face in a federal tax case.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Two men face murder charges in the shooting deaths of two people whose bodies found in a wooded area of Camden last year.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - John Hanson, the new chief executive of the Delaware River Port Authority, has been spending Friday afternoons far from his Camden corner office overlooking Philadelphia and the river.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say a teacher and former councilman in Camden County has admitted engaging in inappropriate sexual communications with 17 male students.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A Wisconsin man has been charged with threatening a New Jersey judge and 27 others in retaliation for a parking offense filed against his wife.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say a motorist was found shot to death in Camden.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - As deaths from heroin and powerful painkillers skyrocket nationwide, governments and clinics are working to put a drug that can reverse an opiate overdose into the hands of more paramedics, police officers and the people advocates say are the most critical group - people who abuse drugs, and their friends and families.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Camden school officials say they must lay off one-fifth of their staff as enrollment is dropping.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Murder charges have been filed against a Camden teenager accused of fatally shooting a man at a city apartment complex.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Three Camden residents are accused of stealing more than $200,000 worth of checks from industrial park mailboxes.
CAMDEN, North Carolina - A historic marker honoring a Revolutionary War leader from Camden County is standing in a new location after being taken down for a highway project.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - The Philadelphia Orchestra is bringing Pinocchio and other beloved cartoon characters to life for an audience of children.