- Woman finds body while hunting for Easter eggs Updated: Apr-18-14 4:35 pm
- Hart: Vols hoops job still 'extremely attractive' Updated: Apr-16-14 2:44 pm
- In Tenn., school voucher bill fails for session Updated: Apr-15-14 4:34 pm
- Strong beer sales bill headed to governor's desk Updated: Apr-15-14 5:06 am
- Justice Scalia to deliver UT Knoxville lecture Updated: Apr-14-14 5:05 am
- 1 reportedly killed in train collision Updated: Apr-11-14 5:28 pm
- Former NFL defensive end stars in Knoxville Opera Updated: Apr-11-14 4:07 am
- Senate OKs House version of 'In God We Trust' bill Updated: Apr-10-14 1:10 pm
- Longtime Neyland Stadium PA announcer Denton dies Updated: Apr-09-14 7:25 pm
- 2nd vintage baseball season begins Updated: Apr-09-14 12:36 pm
- Panel consolidates lawsuits against Pilot Flying J Updated: Apr-09-14 4:05 am
- Vols' opener against Utah State moved to Aug. 31 Updated: Apr-08-14 2:20 pm
- Knoxville Museum of Art to display large sculpture Updated: Apr-08-14 4:07 am
- Former postal workers admit to lying for benefits Updated: Apr-07-14 3:37 pm
- Plane makes emergency landing in Lexington Updated: Apr-04-14 8:26 am
- Alexander has $3.1M on hand for Senate campaign Updated: Apr-04-14 4:06 am
- City beer sales bill headed to governor's desk Updated: Apr-03-14 11:46 am
- Water main break shuts downtown Knoxville streets Updated: Apr-03-14 8:44 am
- State to sell nationally recognized home Updated: Apr-03-14 4:08 am
- Duke coach Cutcliffe to receive Neyland Trophy Updated: Apr-01-14 3:32 pm
- Medal of Honor recipients turn out for documentary Updated: Apr-01-14 11:52 am
- Lady Vols' Simmons eyes elusive Final Four berth Updated: Mar-28-14 3:24 pm
- Lawsuit over new Smoky Mountain fee can continue Updated: Mar-28-14 10:58 am
- Summitt Foundation forms medical advisory council Updated: Mar-28-14 4:03 am
- Police: Remains belong to missing man Updated: Mar-26-14 9:50 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A Tennessee woman says she made a grisly discovery while hunting for Easter eggs in her back yard with her 3-year-old son: a dead body.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart believes the criticism former men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin encountered this season won't hinder the Volunteers' search for a successor.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Gov. Bill Haslam's proposal to create a program that gives parents the option to move a child from a failing public school to a private school has once again failed to pass.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A bill to allow stronger beer to be sold in Tennessee supermarkets and convenience stores is headed for Gov. Bill Haslam's desk.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Officials with the Knox County Sheriff's Office say one person is dead and another has been injured when a CSX train and a passenger vehicle collided into one another Friday afternoon.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Senate has voted to overrule the sponsor of a bill that originally sought to require the phrase "In God We Trust" to be painted behind the speaker's podiums in the state Capitol.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Bobby Denton, who worked as Neyland Stadium's public address announcer for nearly half a century, has died. He was 73.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The second season of vintage-era baseball in Tennessee is opening this weekend with a double-header in Knoxville.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A federal panel has consolidated seven lawsuits against Pilot Flying J, the truck stop company owned by the family of Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam. The suits claims Pilot cheated trucking companies out of promised rebates and discounts.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has moved its football season opener with Utah State from Aug. 30 to Aug. 31, which means the Volunteers will begin their season on a Sunday for the first time in a decade.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The Knoxville Museum of Art will debut a massive sculpture designed for the facility's Great Hall by artist Richard Jolley of Knoxville.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Federal officials say two former U.S. Postal workers from Maryville have admitted to lying to collect government benefits by falsely claiming that one of the pair was so injured she couldn't work.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A flight from Chicago to Knoxville, Tennessee, made an emergency landing at Blue Grass Airport in Lexington, but officials say there were no injuries.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Republican U.S. Sen. Lamar Alexander raised $614,000 in the first quarter, leaving him with $3.1 million on hand for his bid for a third term.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A bill to allow local governments to obtain permits to sell beer is headed for Gov. Bill Haslam's desk after being approved by the House on Thursday.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A broken water main in downtown Knoxville has created a huge hole at the intersection of Main and State streets.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The state is selling a house that's become a nationally recognized model for efficient and sustainable living.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Duke football coach David Cutcliffe is the 2014 winner of the Neyland Trophy, an award the Knoxville Quarterback Club gives annually to a major contributor to college athletics.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Two Medal of Honor recipients along with the living children of World War I medal recipient Alvin C. York turned out for a documentary on the nation's highest military honor.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee guard Meighan Simmons wants to make sure her college career doesn't end where it started.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A federal judge has ruled that a lawsuit over backcountry camping fees implemented last year at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park can move forward.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The Pat Summitt Foundation has formed a Medical Advisory Council of prominent Alzheimer's disease experts from around the country.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Police in Knoxville have confirmed that remains found last week in a waterway belong to a man reported missing nearly four years ago.