- Army pal receives 39-year-old letter from Michigan Updated: Apr-15-14 6:01 am
- Baby burned after brother sets blanket on fire Updated: Apr-12-14 2:49 pm
- Man, 23, found dead in fiery car in Monroe County Updated: Apr-08-14 1:14 pm
- Monroe food pantry to serve up 500,000th meal Updated: Apr-01-14 4:13 am
- Monroe, Pistons rally past Bucks 116-111 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:11 pm
- Report: Michigan student duct-taped to chair Updated: Mar-29-14 5:26 pm
- $1.5 million needed by May 1 to save Rosie's plant Updated: Mar-28-14 11:40 am
- Coast Guard copter rescues man from Lake Erie floe Updated: Mar-23-14 3:22 pm
- Feds to investigate small fire at Fermi nuke plant Updated: Mar-21-14 3:04 pm
MONROE, Michigan - An Army veteran in Washington state finally has received a letter from Monroe that first was dropped in the mail 39 years ago.
MONROE, Michigan - A 7-month-old girl has been severely burned after her older brother apparently set fire to a crib blanket in their southeast Michigan home.
MONROE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Southeastern Michigan authorities say a 23-year-old Detroit-area man was found dead inside his burning car.
MONROE, Michigan - Nine years and 500,000 meals.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Josh Smith saved his only 3-pointers for when the Detroit Pistons needed them most.
MONROE, Michigan - A southeastern Michigan school district has placed a high school band teacher on paid leave as officials investigate a report that a student's ankles were duct-taped to a chair to help with the girl's posture.
DETROIT - A group trying to save the Detroit-area factory where Rosie the Riveter became an icon of American female empowerment during World War II said Friday that it must raise $1.5 million in the next few weeks to save the site from being demolished.
FRENCHTOWN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The U.S. Coast Guard says one of its helicopter crews rescued a man who drove his all-terrain vehicle onto Lake Erie ice, which then broke off from shore.
MONROE, Michigan - The Nuclear Regulatory Commission will investigate a small fire that burned insulation for an emergency generator at the Fermi 2 nuclear power plant in southeastern Michigan.