- Fire destroys church garage in New Hampshire Updated: Aug-31-15 11:22 am
DOVER, New Hampshire - Officials are working to find the cause of an early morning blaze that destroyed a garage on a church's grounds in New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire woman found guilty in child starvation case Updated: Aug-27-15 7:28 am
DOVER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire woman accused of starving a boy has been found guilty of second-degree assault.
- Man charged in death of motorcyclist killed in crash Updated: Aug-25-15 8:14 am
SOMERSWORTH, New Hampshire - A Somersworth man faces negligent homicide and drunken driving charges in a crash that killed a motorcyclist.
- Dover sues New Hampshire over cap on education funding Updated: Aug-21-15 11:32 am
DOVER, New Hampshire - The city of Dover is suing New Hampshire over the state's cap on aid to schools, saying the limit violates a constitutional requirement that it fund an "adequate education" for every child.
- Jury deadlocks in New Hampshire shooting trial Updated: Aug-20-15 11:48 am
DOVER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a Dover man accused of attempted murder in Rochester.
- Man charged with threatening police expected to plead guilty Updated: Aug-20-15 7:28 am
DOVER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man accused of threatening police in an attempt to be killed by them is scheduled to plead guilty.
- Man charged with killing family dog pleads guilty Updated: Aug-19-15 7:16 am
DOVER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man who police say fatally shot his dog after he thought it bit his 4-year-old son has pleaded guilty to an animal cruelty charge.
- Somersworth bans panhandling Updated: Aug-18-15 1:12 pm
SOMERSWORTH, New Hampshire - The city of Somersworth is trying to restrict panhandling.