- Houston Baptist routed 107-53 by No. 22 Michigan Updated: Dec-07-13 3:56 pm
- No. 22 Michigan routs Houston Baptist 107-53 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:15 pm
- Student assaulted during on-campus robbery attempt Updated: Dec-07-13 1:13 pm
- Hearing delayed for suspect in med student's death Updated: Dec-05-13 1:43 pm
- Police: Pine tree pilfered in fraternity pledging Updated: Dec-05-13 7:58 am
- Affiliation proposed for 2 Michigan health systems Updated: Dec-04-13 6:37 am
- Mich. AG wants juvenile lifers to stay behind bars Updated: Dec-02-13 5:16 pm
- Suspects: UM med student shot in break-in accident Updated: Dec-01-13 8:16 pm
- Michigan goes for 2, loses 42-41 to No. 3 Ohio St Updated: Nov-30-13 8:48 pm
- No. 3 Ohio State holds on to beat Michigan 42-41 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:45 pm
- Ohio State loses 2 players, Michigan 1 to ejection Updated: Nov-30-13 2:48 pm
- Freshman Irvin scores 24, No. 22 Michigan rolls Updated: Nov-29-13 7:12 pm
- Freshman Irvin scores 24, No. 22 Michigan rolls Updated: Nov-29-13 6:53 pm
- Michigan football fans take graveyard stroll Updated: Nov-29-13 8:32 am
- Gavin Stern: How many days until January? Updated: Nov-26-13 11:48 am
- Michigan on a slide offensively going into finale Updated: Nov-25-13 4:47 pm
- Economists predict steady job growth in Michigan Updated: Nov-22-13 11:22 am
- UM regents approve $6M athletics operations center Updated: Nov-21-13 6:38 pm
- U-M forecast predicts more US economic growth Updated: Nov-21-13 9:38 am
- After tragedies, Austin Hatch heals with hoops Updated: Nov-20-13 10:12 pm
- Detroit boy shocked by wire in critical condition Updated: Nov-20-13 1:28 pm
- 'Mapping fear' lecture to be held at U. Michigan Updated: Nov-20-13 5:05 am
- $4.5 million grant to establish research center Updated: Nov-19-13 11:49 am
- Block party planned ahead of NHL's Winter Classic Updated: Nov-19-13 9:56 am
- Human Trafficking Clinic gets $500,000 grant Updated: Nov-19-13 8:34 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - At halftime, Houston Baptist was shooting 67 percent from the field and 67 percent from 3-point range - and trailed by 26.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Mitch McGary pulled down a rebound and began dribbling, his teammates calmly finding their spots on the floor while the 6-foot-10 big man showed off his point guard skills.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Police are investigating the attempted robbery of a University of Michigan student outside an on-campus library.
PITTSFIELD TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A probable cause hearing for a man charged in the fatal shooting of a University of Michigan medical student has been delayed a week.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - There's one less tree standing at the University of Michigan after what police say was part of a fraternity pledging activity.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A proposal would make Allegiance Health a part of the University of Michigan Health System.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan's attorney general is pledging to challenge court rulings that could lead to parole for prisoners convicted of murders committed when they were under 18.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Two suspects in the fatal shooting of a University of Michigan medical student say they sneaked into Paul DeWolf's basement bedroom at his medical fraternity during a burglary attempt and that his shooting was unintended, according to police statements.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan had a shot to pull off one of the biggest upsets in its storied series against Ohio State.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The 110th game between Ohio State and Michigan might have been the most thrilling, a back-and-forth affair that came down to one final play.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Ohio State and Michigan kicked its rivalry up a notch with punching, shoving and tugging.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Coppin State coach Ron "Fang" Mitchell isn't afraid to put his team up against top competition. A game at No. 22 Michigan on Friday marked the 18th consecutive season his program has played a nationally-ranked team in its non-conference schedule.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - With leading scorer Nik Stauskas out, No. 22 Michigan was looking for an offensive spark against Coppin State. Freshman Zak Irvin admirably filled the role.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Dozens of Michigan football fans took a stroll through an Ann Arbor graveyard ahead of Saturday's showdown with rival Ohio State to remember the greats of seasons gone by.
My grad school's health insurance plan ran out last August. Because I was older than 26, I missed the cutoff to get on my dad's policy. My employer - who I love and respect - didn't provide health insurance. I was on my own to find a policy, at least until Obamacare kicks in come January.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan opened the season by scoring 59 points. It had at least 40 in wins over relatively solid teams in Notre Dame and Minnesota.
DETROIT - Michigan has been successfully replenishing the severe job losses it suffered in the last decade and will steadily continue to do so over the next two years, university researchers predicted in a report released Friday.
Ann Arbor, Michigan - The University of Michigan Board of Regents has approved plans for a new $6 million athletics department operations center.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Economists at the University of Michigan say the U.S. economy will continue a steady climb over the next two years.
LOS ANGELES - Late in basketball practice at Loyola High School this week, Austin Hatch slipped around a 7-foot teammate and hit an up-and-under shot with all the grace and savvy you would expect from a Michigan-bound swingman.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A Detroit boy shocked by a downed power line remains in critical condition at a hospital in Ann Arbor.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A lecture at University of Michigan aims to illustrate how a map can affect foreign affairs and help draw nations into war.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A $4.5 million federal grant will help University of Michigan researchers study how technology may help young adults with disabilities improve their health and become more independent, officials announced Tuesday.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A New Year's Eve block party is planned in downtown Ann Arbor ahead of the NHL's Winter Classic.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The Human Trafficking Clinic at the University of Michigan Law School has been awarded a $500,000 grant to fund a partnership between the clinic and domestic violence and sexual assault victims' services.