- Michigan gets humbled in 89-73 loss to No. 10 Michigan State Updated: Feb-06-16 7:08 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan had an opportunity to find out how it measured up at home against two ranked teams in a five-day stretch.
- Forbes leads No. 10 Spartans to 89-73 rout of Michigan Updated: Feb-06-16 5:55 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - It was hard for Tom Izzo to pinpoint exactly why Michigan State had so many open shots from 3-point range against Michigan.
- Instrument made from old agave plant starring in concert Updated: Feb-06-16 4:01 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A concert of original music composed for a flute made from the stalk of an 80-year-old agave plant is taking place at the University of Michigan.
- State agency plans to monitor dioxane plume in Ann Arbor Updated: Feb-05-16 3:27 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality will closely monitor a dioxane plume that's been slowly expanding in Ann Arbor as it moves closer to the Huron River, according to the agency.
- Report: Great Lakes states need $80B for water, sewer fixes Updated: Feb-05-16 4:02 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Federal regulators say nearly $80 billion is needed over the next 20 years to reduce sewage overflows and protect drinking water in the Great Lakes region.
- Filmmaker donates papers to University of Michigan Library Updated: Feb-04-16 7:53 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Veteran filmmaker Nancy Savoca is donating her personal collection of papers to the University of Michigan Library.
- University of Michigan event raises over $110K for charity Updated: Feb-04-16 12:21 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A star-studded Signing Day event at the University of Michigan has helped raise more than $110,000 for the Chad Tough Foundation.
- $6.5M to help Michigan researcher study cancer stem cells Updated: Feb-04-16 10:03 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A $6.5 million grant will help a University of Michigan researcher study cancer stem cells, the small number of cells within a tumor that fuel its growth and spread.
- Harbaugh draws cascade of stars to Michigan for signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:30 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh, hailed like a rock star, strolled onto a regally lit stage in a sharp suit instead of his signature khakis and tucked-in blue pullover.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Harbaugh says he outworked all for signing day at Michigan Updated: Feb-03-16 6:07 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh had four or five sleepovers and climbed a tree, doing whatever he thought it took to get a recruit to sign with Michigan.
- Fuente's first class at Virginia Tech includes 21 signees Updated: Feb-03-16 5:58 pm
When new Virginia Tech coach Justin Fuente and his staff believe they have bolstered several holes the Hokies had, adding depth at several positions during national signing day on Wednesday.
- Michigan's man: Top recruit Rashan Gary picks Wolverines Updated: Feb-03-16 5:17 pm
The biggest star of signing day for Michigan never even got a mention during Jim Harbaugh's over-the-top extravaganza.
- Spartans introduce solid recruiting class - quietly Updated: Feb-03-16 5:06 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State's subdued approach to signing day seemed appropriate for a program that has remained a bit under the radar despite two Big Ten championships in the past three seasons.
- Indiana beats Michigan 80-67 after huge run to end 1st half Updated: Feb-03-16 12:29 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Facing an early double-digit deficit in a tough environment, Indiana coach Tom Crean still felt fairly confident.
- Ann Arbor plans replacement of lead water pipe connections Updated: Feb-02-16 2:26 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - City of Ann Arbor staff say the city plans to eventually replace more than 100 lead water pipe connections.
- Authorities identify car driver killed in crash with train Updated: Jan-28-16 11:41 am
GRASS LAKE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities have released the name of a driver who died after an Amtrak train slammed into a car in southern Michigan.
- Museum seeks ideas about how to display woolly mammoth bones Updated: Jan-28-16 6:19 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan Museum of Natural History is seeking ideas about how to display bones from a woolly mammoth found last year by a farmer while he was digging in a southeastern Michigan soybean field.
- Denise Page Hood is new chief federal judge in Detroit Updated: Jan-28-16 4:01 am
DETROIT - There's a changing of the guard at Detroit's federal court.
- AP sources: Warde Manuel agrees to be Michigan's AD Updated: Jan-27-16 11:27 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Warde Manuel has agreed to be Michigan's next athletic director, according to two people familiar with the situation.
- Michigan keeps Rutgers winless in Big 10 with 68-57 victory Updated: Jan-27-16 10:27 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - It was a night of firsts for Michigan's John Beilein.
- Ann Arbor Pioneer High School honoring Jim and John Harbaugh Updated: Jan-27-16 1:23 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim and John Harbaugh are being honored by the high school they attended in the shadow of Michigan Stadium.
- Another tall Ann Arbor student housing complex planned Updated: Jan-26-16 12:25 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Plans call for another tall student housing complex to be built near the University of Michigan campus in Ann Arbor.
- Washtenaw County judge uses Outreach Court for homeless Updated: Jan-25-16 4:11 am
DETROIT - During her first day as a newspaper reporter at The Daily Tribune in Royal Oak, Judge Elizabeth "Libby" Pollard Hines, of the 15th District Court in Ann Arbor, learned she was admitted to the University of Michigan Law School.
- Man charged in October hit-and-run death of bicyclist Updated: Jan-22-16 10:58 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Authorities say a 25-year-old man has been charged in an October hit-and-run crash in Ann Arbor that killed a 26-year-old bicyclist.