- India SUV maker rides into US market ... on a scooter Updated: Sep-02-15 3:16 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - India's largest SUV maker is ready to make its debut on U.S. roads. But it's starting with two wheels, not four.
- Judicial watchdog: Remove Ann Arbor-area judge from bench Updated: Aug-31-15 5:02 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A judge in Washtenaw County could lose his job.
- A week before opener, Harbaugh still quiet on QB competition Updated: Aug-27-15 9:24 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Don't expect any announcement on Michigan's starting quarterback before next week.
- Harbaugh discusses recent phone conversation with Jordan Updated: Aug-27-15 3:57 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh is quite a celebrity these days, but even he was taken aback when he received a phone call recently from Michael Jordan.
- Man found competent for trial in fatal stabbings of 2 people Updated: Aug-27-15 3:31 pm
YORK TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A 25-year-old man has been found competent to stand trial in the fatal stabbings of a 12-year-old boy and his adult half brother during a southeastern Michigan home invasion.
- University of Michigan launches new alcohol, drug policy Updated: Aug-26-15 5:07 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan is launching a new pilot program designed to notify the parents of first-year students who repeatedly violate the school's alcohol and drug policies.
- DTE Energy plans solar projects in Ypsilanti, elsewhere Updated: Aug-26-15 4:05 am
YPSILANTI, Michigan - DTE Energy plans to build a solar power facility in Ypsilanti.
- Michigan highway officials launch 'smart' roads initiative Updated: Aug-24-15 1:59 pm
DETROIT - Highway officials are beginning to install sensors and cameras that will be able to provide construction, traffic and weather updates to motorists on roads near Detroit.
- 2 ambulances from Michigan sent to eastern Africa's Kenya Updated: Aug-22-15 1:38 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Two ambulances once used by emergency medical personnel in Michigan have been sent to Kenya in eastern Africa.
- CMU coach Bonamego completes radiation treatment for cancer Updated: Aug-21-15 4:52 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Central Michigan football coach John Bonamego has had his final scheduled radiation treatment for cancer.
- Fire burns vehicles at U. of Michigan parking structure Updated: Aug-20-15 5:22 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Authorities say a fire at a parking structure for University of Michigan Health System has burned several vehicles.
- Harbaugh's return brings hope, pride back to Ann Arbor Updated: Aug-20-15 1:15 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A few blocks from the Big House, Jim Harbaugh's barber works in a small shop that doubles as a shrine to Michigan football. Iconic jerseys of Wolverines past - such as Anthony Carter's No. 1, Desmond Howard's No. 21, and yes, Harbaugh's No. 4 - are displayed high on the wall inside.
- U. of Michigan gets $4 million for research into estuaries Updated: Aug-18-15 11:21 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan is getting nearly $4 million for research into the conservation of estuaries.
- Ann Arbor approves plan to hire sharpshooters to kill deer Updated: Aug-18-15 5:22 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Ann Arbor has approved a plan to hire sharpshooters to kill deer in the city each winter.
- University of Michigan sets another record with applications Updated: Aug-13-15 10:28 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan says it again has processed and reviewed a record number of freshman applications.
- Officials: Partially treated sewage flows into Huron River Updated: Aug-13-15 8:08 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Officials say an estimated 3,000 gallons of partially treated sewage has been discharged into Huron River.
- Michigan sports Facebook pages off-topic after possible hack Updated: Aug-12-15 2:27 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan says its Facebook pages for football and basketball have been hacked, with risque photos appearing in a series of morning posts.
- U. of Michigan prohibits selfie sticks, drones at Big House Updated: Aug-12-15 9:44 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan is making some additions to the list of banned items at the Big House.
- Public art project along Huron River incorporates old canoes Updated: Aug-11-15 7:42 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A public art project along the Huron River is celebrating the canoe.
- University of Michigan seeking to bring back frat house moms Updated: Aug-10-15 3:59 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - University of Michigan officials are seeking to establish a plan that could pave the way for a house mom or a live-in housing director at more of the school's fraternities to help combat behavioral issues.
- Michigan Stadium reduces capacity to 107,601 Updated: Aug-07-15 6:25 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The Big House is getting a bit smaller - at least in terms of capacity.
- U. of Michigan Health System won't release report on fire Updated: Aug-07-15 6:14 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan Health System has declined to release a report about an investigation into a fire that injured a patient.
- Harbaugh says Wolverines about to go quiet Updated: Aug-06-15 8:28 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The first question Jim Harbaugh took at media day was from a first grader.
- Effort to integrate arts at research universities gets $800K Updated: Aug-05-15 9:14 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The Alliance for the Arts in Research Universities and the University of Michigan's ArtsEngine program have received $800,000 in funding.
- University of Michigan reopens medical library without books Updated: Aug-04-15 11:40 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan has reopened its Taubman Health Sciences Library after a $55 million overhaul and rethinking of how a library for medical students should function.