- Mental evaluation not ready for mom accused of burning baby Updated: Jul-21-15 5:02 am
MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey - A New Jersey woman accused of setting her newborn on fire and leaving her in the middle of a street to die will soon complete a mental evaluation.
- Ex-Burlington County Times executive Ron Martin dies at 67 Updated: Jul-12-15 1:11 pm
TABERNACLE, New Jersey - Ron Martin, a veteran newspaperman who served as executive editor of The Burlington County Times for several years, has died. He was 67.
- Hospitals enter agreement to give police overdose antidote Updated: Jul-06-15 4:34 am
MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey - Police departments in a southern New Jersey county will be able to obtain supplies of an overdose antidote for free through a partnership with three major hospitals.
- Deadly ATV collision kills girl, 14, in New Jersey Updated: Jul-06-15 4:32 am
EGG HARBOR, New Jersey - State police say a 14-year-old died after her all-terrain vehicle collided with another ATV in southern New Jersey.
- 3 defendants facing charges in torture plead guilty Updated: Jul-01-15 6:46 am
MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey - Three of the four relatives facing charges of torturing a New Jersey woman in 2012 and forcing her to drink urine have pleaded guilty.