- 3 defendants facing charges in torture plead guilty Updated: Jul-01-15 6:46 am
MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey - Three of the four relatives facing charges of torturing a New Jersey woman in 2012 and forcing her to drink urine have pleaded guilty.
- Man pleads not guilty to killing brother by running him over Updated: Jun-30-15 5:25 am
MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has pleaded not guilty to charges that he killed his brother by running him over with a car last year.
- Inmates set to be transferred as New Jersey jail closes Updated: Jun-15-15 6:11 am
PEMBERTON, New Jersey - A minimum security jail in southern New Jersey is closing and its inmates are being transported elsewhere.
- Mom accused of burning baby will undergo mental evaluation Updated: Jun-09-15 6:31 am
MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey - A New Jersey woman accused of setting her newborn on fire and leaving her in the middle of a street to die will undergo a mental evaluation.
- New Jersey man pleads not guilty in mother's slaying Updated: Jun-09-15 2:13 am
PEMBERTON, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder in the killing of his mother last year.
- Correction: Fatal House Party Shooting story Updated: Jun-08-15 1:00 pm
WILLINGBORO, New Jersey - In a story June 7 about a fatal shooting in Willingboro, The Associated Press, relying on information from the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office, erroneously reported the location of the violence. The shooting occurred on the street in front of a house, not in its backyard, the prosecutor's office said in a statement Monday.