- 6 detained in Mexico theft of radioactive material Updated: Dec-06-13 9:23 pm
- NBA game in Mexico City postponed Updated: Dec-04-13 11:27 pm
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico Updated: Dec-04-13 10:43 pm
- Spurs, Timberwolves to play in Mexico City Updated: Dec-03-13 10:14 pm
- 2-time Mexico presidential candidate hospitalized Updated: Dec-03-13 3:51 pm
- Phoenix moving to boost trade, tourism with Mexico Updated: Dec-03-13 2:21 pm
- Teen cartel killer released in Mexico, goes to US Updated: Nov-26-13 8:07 pm
- Yardsmart: Modification of corn resulted in productive... Updated: Nov-25-13 12:20 pm
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel visits Mexico City Updated: Nov-14-13 3:46 pm
- Mexico beats New Zealand 5-1 in first-leg playoff Updated: Nov-13-13 7:24 pm
- Gunmen kill Italian man inside Mexico restaurant Updated: Nov-12-13 1:35 am
- Mexico must overcome NZ to avoid missing WCup Updated: Nov-11-13 3:38 pm
- Mexican exhibit displays famous exiles' papers Updated: Nov-06-13 3:41 pm
MEXICO CITY - Six people tested for possible radiation exposure have been released from hospital but remain under detention as suspects in the theft of a truck carrying highly radioactive cobalt-60, officials said Friday.
MEXICO CITY - A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
MEXICO CITY - Two-time Mexican presidential challenger Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador suffered a heart attack Tuesday that required surgery, but he was reported in stable condition.
PHOENIX - Phoenix plans to establish a trade and tourism presence in Mexico City.
MEXICO CITY - A 17-year-old U.S. citizen who acknowledged being a killer for a Mexican drug cartel finished his three-year juvenile-offender term for homicide, kidnapping and drug and weapons possession and returned to the United States.
As the debate over genetically modified plants rages in the agricultural world, there is one that was so modified millennia ago that it's virtually unrecognizable today. The plant is rooted in a North American native altered long before Columbus. This simple grass from Oaxaca was gradually changed by human selection into one of the earliest GMOs. Yes, Native Americans forced changes in that grass to such an extent it could no longer sustain itself in the wild. This changeling is the Indian corn we buy for fall decoration, without realizing it's a highly modified species.
CHICAGO - Rahm Emanuel has made his first international trip as Chicago mayor.
MEXICO CITY - Mexico swept to a 5-1 victory over New Zealand in the first leg of their intercontinental playoff on Wednesday to become the overwhelming favorite for a place at next year's World Cup finals.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican authorities said Monday that they are investigating the shooting death of an Italian man who was killed inside a restaurant in the resort city of Acapulco.
MEXICO CITY - Mexico last missed the World Cup in 1990. It now could happen again, unless the team overcomes New Zealand in a two-game playoff that opens Wednesday at Azteca stadium in Mexico City.