- Hundreds of taxi drivers march in Mexico against Uber Updated: May-25-15 4:30 pm
MEXICO CITY - Hundreds of taxi drivers marched through Mexico City Monday chanting "Uber Out!" and demanding city authorities ban the online ride service.
- Independent candidate rides hatred of politics in Mexico Updated: May-25-15 2:32 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexicans' disgust with corrupt, aloof, high-living politicians has a name, and it's El Bronco. The horseback-riding, boot-clad, tough-talking Jaime Rodriguez lives up to his nickname.
- Official: University of Texas football could play in Mexico Updated: May-18-15 8:51 am
AUSTIN, Texas - University of Texas athletic director Steve Patterson says the Longhorns could play football in Mexico City by 2020 as UT considers expanding its brand internationally.
- Movie shot in Mexico City takes on Trotsky's assassination Updated: May-17-15 12:04 am
MEXICO CITY - It's a tale of love, betrayal and history's most famous murder by ice pick.
- Mexico court orders school to compensate child for bullying Updated: May-15-15 10:54 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexico's Supreme Court has for the first time ordered a school to compensate a child for bullying by classmates, ruling that a teacher encouraged the harassment.
- Mexico's odd Green Party reaping success - and criticism Updated: May-15-15 12:22 am
MEXICO CITY - Mexico's Green Party is not very green. Yet like many "green" products on supermarket shelves, it has benefited from a very slick marketing campaign, one that has made it the country's fastest-growing - and arguably most controversial - party.
- New cartel arises from Mexico's assault on big drug lords Updated: May-09-15 12:12 am
MEXICO CITY - It has the drugs and distribution system of a traditional cartel - and it has the modern weapons and audacity of an army. After attacking federal forces, downing a military helicopter and shutting down streets in Mexico's second-largest city last week, the New Generation Jalisco cartel is now the main enemy in the country's fight with drug cartels.
- US citizen charged with weapons possession in Mexico Updated: May-05-15 5:31 pm
MEXICO CITY - A U.S. man was charged with illegal arms possession after he was arrested while driving in Mexico City, authorities said Tuesday.
- Metro trains crash in Mexico City, injuring 12 Updated: May-04-15 10:16 pm
MEXICO CITY - Two metro trains carrying passengers crashed in Mexico City on Monday, leaving at least 12 people injured, authorities said.
- Mexican actress best known for 'La India Maria' dies Updated: May-01-15 2:19 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexican actress and comedian Maria Elena Velasco, best known for her character "The Indian Maria," has died at age 74.
- Mexico arrests suspect in forced-prostitution ring Updated: Apr-30-15 4:54 pm
MEXICO CITY - U.S. officials say they joined Mexican authorities last month in arresting one of the leaders of a forced-prostitution ring that used young women from Mexico in a New York City operation.
- Mexico's Club America wins CONCACAF Champions League Updated: Apr-30-15 12:17 am
MONTREAL - Dario Benedetto scored three second-half goals and Club America of Mexico beat the Montreal Impact 4-2 on Wednesday night to win the CONCACAF Champions League title.
- Soccer candidate flubs party affiliation in stump speech Updated: Apr-27-15 7:24 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexican Soccer star Cuauhtemoc Blanco has only just left the pitch for politics. But he's already scored an own-goal in his campaign for mayor of Cuernavaca.