- US citizen charged with weapons possession in Mexico Updated: May-05-15 5:31 pm
MEXICO CITY - A U.S. man was charged with illegal arms possession after he was arrested while driving in Mexico City, authorities said Tuesday.
- Metro trains crash in Mexico City, injuring 12 Updated: May-04-15 10:16 pm
MEXICO CITY - Two metro trains carrying passengers crashed in Mexico City on Monday, leaving at least 12 people injured, authorities said.
- Mexican actress best known for 'La India Maria' dies Updated: May-01-15 2:19 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexican actress and comedian Maria Elena Velasco, best known for her character "The Indian Maria," has died at age 74.
- Mexico arrests suspect in forced-prostitution ring Updated: Apr-30-15 4:54 pm
MEXICO CITY - U.S. officials say they joined Mexican authorities last month in arresting one of the leaders of a forced-prostitution ring that used young women from Mexico in a New York City operation.
- Mexico's Club America wins CONCACAF Champions League Updated: Apr-30-15 12:17 am
MONTREAL - Dario Benedetto scored three second-half goals and Club America of Mexico beat the Montreal Impact 4-2 on Wednesday night to win the CONCACAF Champions League title.
- Soccer candidate flubs party affiliation in stump speech Updated: Apr-27-15 7:24 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexican Soccer star Cuauhtemoc Blanco has only just left the pitch for politics. But he's already scored an own-goal in his campaign for mayor of Cuernavaca.
- Fire sends plume of smoke above Mexico City Updated: Apr-19-15 12:01 pm
MEXICO CITY - A fire in a brewery's warehouse sent a towering black plume of smoke pouring into the sky above Mexico City on Sunday, but officials said there were no reported injuries.
- Migrants' protest convoy reaches Mexico City with complaints Updated: Apr-18-15 8:14 pm
MEXICO CITY - About 200 participants in a protest convoy of Central American migrants arrived in Mexico's capital Saturday and filed abuse complaints with the government's National Human Rights Commission.
- Mexican officials say survivors of army slaying to be paid Updated: Apr-16-15 10:04 pm
MEXICO CITY - State authorities said Thursday that 28 officials are being investigated for alleged abuses committed during the cover-up of last year's slaying by soldiers of at least a dozen criminal suspects after they surrendered.
- Blind vendors scuffle with Mexico City police Updated: Apr-16-15 6:31 pm
MEXICO CITY - Blind vendors angry about having their stalls removed from a downtown Mexico City subway station this week clashed with police outside city hall Thursday.
- Mexico groups ask UN to list Monarch reserve as in danger Updated: Apr-14-15 5:13 pm
MEXICO CITY - Activists from Mexico, the United States and Canada are asking the U.N. World Heritage Committee to include the Monarch butterfly wintering reserve on a list of sites considered in danger.
- Celtics and Kings to play regular-season game in Mexico City Updated: Apr-14-15 2:26 pm
- Music Review: Calexico flies high on 'Edge of the Sun' Updated: Apr-13-15 5:31 pm
Calexico, "Edge of the Sun" (Anti Records)
- Another arrest in disappearance of 43 Mexican students Updated: Apr-11-15 5:52 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexican authorities say another man has been arrested in the September disappearance of 43 students from a rural teachers' college in the southern state of Guerrero.
- Mexico Water Commission chief resigns over helicopter flap Updated: Apr-09-15 4:44 pm
MEXICO CITY - The director of Mexico's National Water Commission resigned Thursday following an uproar over his family's use of an agency helicopter to reach Mexico City's airport.