- Barn network's conference includes tour, talks Updated: Mar-06-14 4:04 am
- East Lansing settles police complaint for $35,000 Updated: Mar-05-14 5:32 am
- House OKs road money, accounts for Medicaid delay Updated: Mar-04-14 7:59 pm
- Senate OKs bills so cities don't lose revenue Updated: Mar-04-14 7:25 pm
- Obama budget lists $90 million for physics project Updated: Mar-04-14 2:48 pm
- Agriculture industry members optimistic on outlook Updated: Mar-04-14 10:38 am
- Authorities: Bank robbery suspect found dead Updated: Mar-04-14 10:09 am
- Michigan State student sues East Lansing police Updated: Mar-04-14 7:47 am
- Michigan's Peters attacks Land on auto bailout Updated: Mar-03-14 4:12 pm
- Bill to legalize scalping splits venues, brokers Updated: Mar-01-14 10:48 am
- Senate OKs repeal of law making sheriffs kill dogs Updated: Feb-27-14 2:22 pm
- Judge orders sanity tests for man in dad's slaying Updated: Feb-26-14 9:55 pm
- Michigan State response to assault claims probed Updated: Feb-26-14 6:38 am
- State of Michigan hosting virtual career fair Updated: Feb-26-14 4:05 am
- A roundup of recent Michigan newspaper editorials Updated: Feb-24-14 9:09 am
- Anti-methamphetamine bills move ahead in Michigan Updated: Feb-24-14 4:04 am
- 3 arrested in death of Michigan State student, 19 Updated: Feb-23-14 8:20 pm
- 5 community colleges to let auto students transfer Updated: Feb-22-14 4:05 am
- 'Lansing Votes' offers look at elections history Updated: Feb-20-14 11:07 am
- Mich. won't let only EAA handle school turnarounds Updated: Feb-19-14 9:17 pm
- Lansing utility releases review of storm response Updated: Feb-19-14 6:25 am
- Possible suspect in student's shooting death held Updated: Feb-19-14 5:29 am
- Value of MSU endowment tops $2B for 1st time Updated: Feb-18-14 9:37 am
- Oil, gas drilling bills move forward in Mich. Updated: Feb-17-14 4:05 am
- Nebraska tops No. 9 Michigan St 60-51 Updated: Feb-16-14 7:42 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - A tour, presentations and live auction of memorabilia are among the highlights of a two-day conference focusing on barn education and rehabilitation in Michigan.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - The city of East Lansing will pay $35,000 after a man said a city police officer used excessive force while restraining him in January 2013.
LANSING, Michigan - A divided Michigan House approved a mid-year spending bill Tuesday with more money for road maintenance because of the severe winter and to account for a delay in the expansion of Medicaid, setting up negotiations over differences with the Senate.
LANSING, Michigan - Bipartisan legislation designed to ensure that local governments' budgets would not be harmed when manufacturers and small businesses get a tax cut won easy approval Tuesday in the state Senate, five months before a statewide vote on the tax overhaul.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - President Barack Obama has proposed spending $90 million in the coming budget year to keep a $730 million physics research project on track at Michigan State University.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - A newly released survey of Michigan farmers and food processors has found that they're optimistic about the future of the agricultural industry.
SHIAWASSEE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say a man suspected of robbing a Lansing-area bank led police on a high-speed chase and later was found dead in a deer blind following a standoff.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - A Michigan State University student who says he was maliciously prosecuted by East Lansing authorities is suing.
LANSING, Michigan - Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Gary Peters sought to put his Republican opponent, Terri Land, on the defensive Monday by highlighting her 2012 opposition to the federal auto bailout, which is credited with saving the industry and is popular with Michigan voters.
LANSING, Michigan - Repealing Michigan's rarely enforced ban against scalping tickets is, on its face, an effort to help out the average customer looking to sell a few unused tickets to a game or concert.
LANSING, Michigan - Lawmakers in Lansing have voted to eliminate an unenforced law requiring county sheriffs to locate and kill unlicensed dogs.
LANSING, Michigan - An Ingham County judge has ordered more psychological examinations for a former township official who twice confessed in court to killing his father.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - The U.S. Department of Education is investigating Michigan State University's response to sexual harassment and sexual assault complaints involving students on campus.
LANSING, Michigan - Job seekers and Michigan employers can connect through a planned virtual career fair.
Lansing State Journal. Feb. 17
LANSING, Michigan - Legislation to stop the sale of ephedrine or pseudoephedrine to people convicted of methamphetamine-related crimes is moving ahead in Lansing.
BATH TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Police have arrested three suspects in the death of a Michigan State University student who was found unconscious along an expressway near East Lansing.
LANSING, Michigan - Five Michigan community colleges are partnering on a pilot program to let students in automotive technology programs transfer among the schools without losing credits or having to repeat course work.
LANSING, Michigan - For Valerie Marvin, president of the Historical Society of Greater Lansing, the Lansing Votes exhibit is more than just words and historic memorabilia.
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan's school superintendent has terminated the contract giving a fledgling authority that runs 15 low-performing schools in Detroit exclusive functions of a turnaround district that could take over more failing public schools across the state.
LANSING, Michigan - The Lansing Board of Water & Light says it couldn't anticipate the damage caused by a December ice storm that left some customers without power for more than a week.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Police say a possible suspect in the January shooting death of a 20-year-old Michigan State University student has been arrested in Grand Rapids.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - The value of Michigan State University's endowment topped $2 billion for the first time in the 2013 fiscal year, the school said.
LANSING, Michigan - Legislation to cut state taxes for a specific method of oil and gas drilling is moving forward in Lansing.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Terran Petteway and Walter Pitchford pushed Nebraska to one historic win.