- Congressman seeks Ranger School records after women graduate Updated: Sep-23-15 11:35 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - An Oklahoma congressman is seeking training records from the Army Ranger School at Georgia's Fort Benning, where two soldiers made history last month by becoming the first females to graduate.
- Russell County student accused of bringing gun to school Updated: Sep-22-15 6:39 pm
COLUMBUS, Georgia - A student at Russell County High School has been charged with bringing a revolver to school.
- $1.8M theater upgrade to begin at National Infantry Museum Updated: Sep-19-15 2:23 pm
COLUMBUS, Georgia - The transition from the IMAX system that has anchored the National Infantry Museum theater for six years to a digital laser projection system expected to wow customers with illuminated high-definition technology is now under way.
- National Infantry Museum begins $1.8M theater upgrade Updated: Sep-16-15 4:31 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Columbus' National Infantry Museum is undergoing renovations on its movie theater, which the museum's president says will soon offer the clearest high-definition viewing experience in the region.
- Play like a girl: Female Olympian plans return to men's team Updated: Sep-10-15 6:46 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Shannon Szabados will be returning to the Columbus Cottonmouths for the upcoming season, the team announced on Wednesday.
- Georgia, feds settle allegations against hospital system Updated: Sep-04-15 8:14 pm
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Authorities say they've reached a settlement with a west Georgia hospital system to resolve allegations of false claims submitted to state and federal health care programs.