- Man steals beer truck, runs over own leg Updated: Nov-23-15 3:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Columbus police say a man has been hospitalized after stealing a beer truck and then running himself over as he tried to elude police.
- Auburn band member performs at games that he can't see Updated: Nov-23-15 10:55 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - As he grew up in the Mobile, Alabama, area with a family full of Auburn University alumni, it was natural for Tripp Gulledge to root for the Tigers.
- Police say 2 charged with operating spa without license Updated: Nov-16-15 5:52 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Authorities say two women were arrested after police entered a Columbus day spa and found no business license to conduct massages.
- Grammy winner Elton John to perform in Columbus in 2016 Updated: Nov-13-15 5:46 pm
COLUMBUS, Georgia - After playing thousands of concerts across the world, Elton John is coming to Columbus for his first time for a concert on March 16 at the Civic Center.
- Sheriff: 100 inmates earn GED certificate through program Updated: Nov-11-15 7:29 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Officials say 100 inmates have passed the Muscogee County Jail's GED program.
- 25 university students in temporary housing following fire Updated: Nov-10-15 5:42 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Officials say 25 Columbus State University students who were displaced after a fire at their apartment complex now have temporary homes.
- Missionaries serving in Columbus consider work an honor Updated: Nov-08-15 9:01 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - It is not easy serving a mission call for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Officials: Heroin overdose cases on the rise in Columbus Updated: Nov-03-15 6:11 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Officials say they've seen an increase in heroin overdoses in Columbus.
- Animal control officer severely injured in pit bull attack Updated: Oct-29-15 5:52 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Authorities say a Columbus animal control officer was severely injured by two pit bulls after being attacked.
- Ga school bans camouflage clothing Updated: Oct-26-15 3:21 pm
COLUMBUS, Georgia - A southwest Georgia high school is banning its students from wearing camouflage clothing.