- Austin officials: Expand use of housing vouchers Updated: Apr-17-14 8:52 am
- Woman sentenced for role in teen's beating death Updated: Apr-17-14 6:40 am
- Rubio: Terrorists training in Syria may strike US Updated: Apr-15-14 8:51 pm
- Perry's lawyer in veto probe hired at $450 hourly Updated: Apr-15-14 5:26 pm
- UT official: Maroon bluebonnets will be plucked Updated: Apr-15-14 4:46 pm
- Legislative report referred to district attorney Updated: Apr-14-14 7:57 pm
- Texas grand jury being seated in Perry ethics case Updated: Apr-14-14 5:26 pm
- Marquez defends Texas title in MotoGP Updated: Apr-13-14 5:23 pm
- NASCAR's Kurt Busch says Haas serious about F1 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:59 pm
- Swarm of bees removed from Circuit of the Americas Updated: Apr-13-14 12:51 pm
- Texas AP Broadcasters choose 2014-2015 board of directors Updated: Apr-13-14 11:04 am
- Television winners in Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:45 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Obama marks 50th anniversary of Civil Rights Act Updated: Apr-10-14 7:41 pm
- Obama meets with Wendy Davis in Texas Updated: Apr-10-14 5:49 pm
- Shape-shifting Cage and Green unite on 'Joe' Updated: Apr-10-14 3:22 pm
- Obama arrives at UT for civil rights summit Updated: Apr-10-14 1:05 pm
- Austin police chief cracks down on DWI officers Updated: Apr-10-14 9:38 am
- Clinton: New voter restrictions are a step back Updated: Apr-09-14 9:57 pm
- Hall of Famer: Gay athletes face old questions Updated: Apr-09-14 9:54 pm
- Police: Men burglarized more than 150 apartments Updated: Apr-09-14 4:35 pm
- Thousands lose power in Austin-area storms Updated: Apr-08-14 6:37 am
- LBJ summit celebrates law's 50th anniversary Updated: Apr-06-14 3:59 pm
- Drought threatens Texas rice farmers' futures Updated: Apr-06-14 12:31 pm
- Business interests question Republican truths Updated: Apr-06-14 10:05 am
AUSTIN, Texas - City leaders in Austin will consider adopting a measure that prevents housing complexes from turning away applicants who rely on federal vouchers to pay the rent.
AUSTIN, Texas - An Austin woman has pleaded guilty to murder in the beating death of a 16-year-old boy that was the result of a feud between families over money.
AUSTIN, Texas - U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio warned Tuesday that terrorists training in ungoverned swaths of Syria could "soon" attack American interests around the world - or even on the nation's home soil.
AUSTIN, Texas - The attorney Gov. Rick Perry hired amid a grand jury investigation into abuse of power allegations has a $450 hourly contract.
AUSTIN, Texas - Officials at the University of Texas in Austin say they intend to pluck the maroon bluebonnets that have mysteriously appeared in the shadow of the UT Tower.
AUSTIN, Texas - A special legislative report that accuses University of Texas System regent Wallace Hall of possibly criminal misconduct has been forwarded to the Travis County District Attorney's Office.
AUSTIN, Texas - A Texas judge selected a second grand jury Monday in an investigation into whether Gov. Rick Perry abused his power by vetoing funding for public corruption prosecutors, and this time the Republican has retained a high-profile defense attorney to represent him.
AUSTIN, Texas - Marc Marquez made the Grand Prix of the Americas look like a breezy Sunday ride.
AUSTIN, Texas - NASCAR driver Kurt Busch said team owner Gene Haas is serious about making a strong entry into Formula One, a move that could expand the series' footprint in the U.S.
AUSTIN, Texas - A swarm of bees estimated at about 25,000 had to be removed at Circuit of the Americas in Austin after taking up residence under a picnic table near the main grandstand.
AUSTIN, Texas - Members of the Texas Associated Press Broadcasters have chosen a new board of directors.
- TV Spot Coverage-Station: KXAN, Austin. West Explosion
AUSTIN, Texas - A half-century after the passage of sweeping civil rights legislation, President Barack Obama declared that he had "lived out the promise" envisioned by Lyndon B. Johnson, the president who championed the push for greater racial equality.
AUSTIN, Texas - President Barack Obama met briefly Thursday with state Sen. Wendy Davis, the Democratic nominee for governor.
NEW YORK - For the haunted, hard-living Texas ex-con of "Joe," David Gordon Green was looking for a modern-day Robert Mitchum, someone with an old-fashioned kind of rugged masculinity with an underlying innocence. He thought of Nicolas Cage.
AUSTIN, Texas - Officers and support staff who drive drunk face dismissal in a stricter DWI policy applying to those who enforce the law, Austin police Chief Art Acevedo said.
AUSTIN, Texas - Former President Bill Clinton used the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act to criticize efforts in several states to restrict voting, saying they threaten to roll back half a century of progress.
AUSTIN, Texas - NBA Hall of Famer Bill Russell said Wednesday that gay athletes' current fight for equality and acceptance reminds him of some of the same struggles black athletes faced in the 1960s.
AUSTIN, Texas - Police say they suspect two men are responsible for more than 150 apartment burglaries in the Austin area.
AUSTIN, Texas - Thousands of homes and businesses in Central Texas have lost electricity after thunderstorms rolled through the area.
AUSTIN, Texas - Four U.S. presidents, including Barack Obama, are scheduled to headline a summit this week that commemorates the signing of a law 50 years ago that brought broad changes in America's social fabric.
BAY CITY, Texas - Brothers Stewart and Kirby Savage should be out right now, planting rice, a crop that their family has grown in Matagorda County for nearly a century. But here they sit, in their low-slung office along Texas 60, talking water, or the lack of it.
AUSTIN, Texas - Business interests are walking the halls of the Texas Capitol calling on lawmakers to rethink some of their past policies, hoping that after the November election they can win some key victories next year.