- Man found bound, fatally beaten in his NYC home Updated: Dec-05-13 5:29 am
- Driver arrested in fatal Queens car crash Updated: Nov-30-13 2:22 pm
- Cuomo: Funding approved for NYC waterfront project Updated: Nov-29-13 4:59 pm
- NYPD: 3 pedestrians and a bicyclist fatally struck Updated: Nov-27-13 11:26 pm
- Ex-NYC firefighter gets new trial in pot case Updated: Nov-27-13 3:02 pm
- 9,000 without power on Long Island Updated: Nov-27-13 7:55 am
- Man arrested in Kennedy Airport garage stabbing Updated: Nov-23-13 9:09 am
- Renowned NY graffiti building gets repainted Updated: Nov-19-13 9:32 pm
- Attempted murder charge in beating of NYC officer Updated: Nov-18-13 3:13 pm
- LaGuardia Airport to get $37M in anti-flood aid Updated: Nov-17-13 6:24 am
- Police say Queens man stabs wife to death Updated: Nov-16-13 9:43 am
- NYC kitten, rescued after hurricane, finds a home Updated: Nov-13-13 1:35 pm
- FDNY: 11 minor injuries in 4-alarm Queens blaze Updated: Nov-13-13 12:59 am
- Terms of American, US Airways agreement with gov't Updated: Nov-12-13 3:13 pm
- Driver in custody after Queens crash kills 2 Updated: Nov-11-13 2:46 pm
- 1 dead, another injured in Queens accident Updated: Nov-11-13 9:04 am
- Judge denies injunction in NYC graffiti mecca case Updated: Nov-08-13 10:44 pm
- American Red Cross gives $500K in aid for seniors Updated: Nov-07-13 3:33 pm
NEW YORK - New York City police say a 58-year-old man was found bound and fatally beaten in his apartment in Queens.
NEW YORK - A 23-year-old Queens man is facing manslaughter and drunken-driving charges after a fiery crash that killed the driver of the other car.
ALBANY, New York - The federal government has approved funding to start a $50 million flood-mitigation project along the Queens waterfront to better protect Howard Beach against rising sea levels and storm surges similar to those that caused extensive damage during Superstorm Sandy, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Friday.
NEW YORK - Separate auto accidents have killed two women pedestrians in Staten Island, an elderly woman crossing a street in Manhattan and a male bicyclist in Queens.
NEW YORK - A federal appeals court has ordered a new trial for a former New York City firefighter convicted of growing marijuana in a Queens house.
NEW YORK - The Long Island Power Authority is reporting nearly 9,000 customers without power.
NEW YORK - Authorities say they have captured and arrested a man suspected of stabbing another man in the head after a fight in a parking garage at Kennedy International Airport.
NEW YORK - A warehouse that became a shrine to graffiti was turned largely back into a blank canvas early Tuesday, when its owner had it repainted.
NEW YORK - A Queens man faces an attempted murder charge in the brutal beating of an off-duty NYPD officer outside a restaurant.
NEW YORK - New York's LaGuardia Airport is set to receive $37.5 million in federal and state funds for five projects designed to protect it from another storm like by Supertsorm Sandy.
NEW YORK - Police say a Queens man stabbed his wife to death and then stabbed himself in a suicide attempt.
NEW YORK - They're two of a kind.
NEW YORK - Fire officials in New York say 11 people, including eight firefighters, suffered minor injuries after a 4-alarm fire ripped through a seven-story Queens residential building.
NEW YORK - The Department of Justice reached an agreement Tuesday with American Airlines and US Airways to allow their merger to proceed. As part of the deal, the two airlines agreed to concessions that will make it easier for other carriers to fly into some of the nation's busiest airports. The other airlines would like to serve those airports now but are blocked either by government restrictions on the number of takeoffs and landings or by too few available gates.
NEW YORK - Police say a driver is in custody after a crash in Queens that killed two pedestrians.
NEW YORK - Authorities say one person was killed and another injured in an accident involving a motor vehicle in Queens.
NEW YORK - A federal judge has denied an effort by graffiti artists to stop the demolition of a Queens building known as the city's mecca for aerosol-produced art.
NEW YORK - The American Red Cross has given the Food Bank of New York $500,000 toward its recovery efforts for senior citizens impacted by Superstorm Sandy.