- Mankato regional income growth fastest in Minn. Updated: Dec-06-13 2:35 pm
- Mayo Clinic's $72 million renovation goes forward Updated: Dec-03-13 7:25 am
- Minn. woman gets 5 years for bilking elderly pair Updated: Nov-19-13 7:05 pm
- Law enforcement agencies putting AED devices in patrol... Updated: Nov-18-13 11:48 am
- SE Minn. town takes steps to control feral cats Updated: Nov-15-13 5:40 pm
- Dayton administration approves $300M for roads Updated: Nov-14-13 5:43 pm
- Freezing temperatures moving into central Minn. Updated: Nov-11-13 8:28 am
- Medical: What is social media telling scientists about... Updated: Nov-06-13 3:48 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - Personal income has been growing faster in the Mankato region than in any other metropolitan area in Minnesota.
ROCHESTER, Minnesota - Mayo Clinic plans to spend $72 million to expand St. Marys Hospital in Rochester and make other renovations.
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minnesota woman was sentenced Tuesday to five years in prison for swindling an elderly couple out of their life savings.
With just minutes to save a life using an automated external defibrillator, communities around the country are boosting response times by making the lifesaving devices standard equipment in police cruisers.
EYOTA, Minnesota - Eyota is taking steps to control the southeastern Minnesota town's feral cat population.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton's administration on Thursday directed $300 million toward ten highway construction projects that the Minnesota transportation commissioner said are meant to break up bottlenecks and improve the movement of freight around the state.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - The National Weather Service says freezing temperatures are moving into central Minnesota, along with snow flurries in places like Rochester.
All those postings, tweets, Flickr uploads and other social media interactions we have every day add up to a wealth of opportunity for scientists. Simply by inhabiting our digital haunts, observers can learn volumes about how we feel, determine where it's safe to eat, even plot the passing of a storm.