- Mayo Clinic project off to a slow start in Rochester Updated: Feb-02-16 12:51 pm
ROCHESTER, Minnesota - It's been nearly three years since Minnesota legislators approved state funding for Mayo Clinic's Destination Medical Center, a massive project that will overhaul the face of downtown Rochester.
- Newborn arrives outside hospital entry door Updated: Jan-26-16 1:08 pm
ROCHESTER, Minnesota - A couple rushing to a Rochester hospital for the imminent birth of their daughter didn't quite make it to the delivery room - but they came so very close.
- Metzen to retire from Senate after 42 years of service Updated: Jan-23-16 4:45 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Democratic Sen. Jim Metzen, whose 42 years in the Legislature make him one of Minnesota's longest-serving state lawmakers, said Saturday that he won't seek re-election.
- Dalai Lama at Mayo Clinic for prostate treatment Updated: Jan-20-16 8:14 pm
ROCHESTER, Minnesota - The Dalai Lama is at the Mayo Clinic in the United States for treatment of a prostate condition.
- Dalai Lama travels to US for medical checkup Updated: Jan-19-16 4:50 am
DHARAMSALA, India - The Dalai Lama was traveling Tuesday to the United States for prostate treatment and a medical checkup, the Tibetan spiritual leader's website said.
- Art Bus to link Rochester, Twin Cities for Guerrilla Girls Updated: Jan-18-16 5:01 am
ROCHESTER, Minnesota - The Rochester Art Center is launching a pilot art bus program this week.
- Man accused of scamming churchgoers Updated: Jan-14-16 12:29 pm
ROCHESTER, Minnesota - Rochester police have arrested a man suspected of scamming churchgoers out of hundreds of dollars with a story about his dead family.
- Clean Energy Resource Teams awards grants to 39 projects Updated: Jan-07-16 5:01 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Clean Energy Resource Teams based at the University of Minnesota are awarding seed grants to 39 renewable energy and energy efficiency projects across the state, from Grand Marais to Slayton and Rochester to Red Lake.