- EXCHANGE: Homeless Kankakee veteran finds a home Updated: Dec-06-13 6:11 am
- Man acquitted of murder in daughter's death Updated: Dec-04-13 9:24 pm
- EXCHANGE: After 18 years, mom gets dead son's gear Updated: Nov-25-13 8:22 pm
- Manteno church opens 5 months after tornado Updated: Nov-25-13 2:58 pm
- Would-be Kankakee bank robber gets prison time Updated: Nov-20-13 4:08 am
- Kankakee County opens special veterans court Updated: Nov-12-13 2:18 pm
KANKAKEE, Illinois - The long days and nights that Edwin Williams used to spend in his 2002 Ford sedan are over.
KANKAKEE, Illinois - A Kankakee jury has found a local man not guilty of first-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter in the 2011 death of his 2-year-old daughter.
KANKAKEE, Illinois - It seemed as if Christopher Meyer always wore his fishing vest. But he wasn't wearing it the day he was kidnapped and brutally murdered near his home in Aroma Park.
MANTENO, Illinois - A church in Kankakee County has opened after damage from a storm five months ago.
URBANA, Illinois - A Kankakee man who planned to rob two banks in the city has been sentenced to more than 15 ½ years in federal prison.
KANKAKEE, Illinois - Kankakee County has opened a special court program for veterans.