- Judge makes ruling in Kankakee-area pipeline leak Updated: Apr-11-14 5:20 pm
- Teen charged in carjacking accomplice's death Updated: Apr-09-14 10:04 pm
- Man found dead in state park fell to his death Updated: Apr-09-14 11:28 am
- EXCHANGE: Family visits site where 6 died in crash Updated: Apr-08-14 4:29 pm
- Wetlands restoration may rely on grassroots effort Updated: Apr-06-14 12:53 pm
- EXCHANGE: Chebanse man wins national track title Updated: Apr-02-14 6:15 am
- Woman gets 28-year prison sentence for murder Updated: Apr-01-14 6:34 pm
KANKAKEE, Illinois - Attorney General Lisa Madigan says a Kankakee County judge has ordered two pipeline operators to help her office investigate a 1,500-gallon petroleum gas spill last month.
KANKAKEE, Illinois - A Kankakee teenager has been charged as a juvenile with murder in connection with the death of an alleged accomplice in a carjacking.
KANKAKEE, Illinois - An autopsy shows a 40-year-old man whose body was found in a northern Illinois state park fell to his death, falling more than 35 feet to the ground.
ST. ANNE, Illinois - Thirty-five years ago Monday, Oswald "O.J." Grazis was drinking coffee and reading a magazine at his family's farm home about three miles northwest of St. Anne when he was shaken out of his relaxation.
CONRAD, Indiana - The rains have created a small, watery refuge for a dozen visitors on a portion of farmland next to the Kankakee Sands restoration project in Newton County.
KANKAKEE, Illinois - You might say Larry LaGesse vaulted from the farm fields east of Chebanse into the national track and field spotlight.
KANKAKEE, Illinois - A Kankakee woman has received a 28-year prison sentence for stabbing to death a former friend.