- Charleston only West Virginia city with 50,000 population Updated: May-21-15 11:32 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Charleston is hanging on as the only city in West Virginia with a population of more than 50,000, while Morgantown is now the state's third-largest city, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Tomato farmer sentenced for poaching deer, growing marijuana Updated: May-12-15 12:10 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Hedgesville man has been ordered to serve one to five years in prison for running a large-scale deer-poaching and marijuana-growing operation.
- W.Va. church raising money to buy shoes for students Updated: May-09-15 10:29 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - CenterPointe Church members are already fundraising to buy shoes and socks for local schoolchildren in the fall- an expensive project whose value can't be measured in mere dollars and cents, said the Rev. Nick Scott.
- W.Va. company admits distributing unapproved products Updated: May-05-15 1:31 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - An Eastern Panhandle company faces a maximum $250,000 fine after admitting that it distributed medical products without federal approval.
- Marchers protest 2013 fatal police shooting in Martinsburg Updated: May-05-15 12:04 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Several dozen people marched in Martinsburg on Tuesday to protest the fatal shooting of a Virginia man by police in 2013.
- Martinsburg factory gives chocolate lovers a tour Updated: May-02-15 10:16 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Chocolate lovers got the opportunity to look behind-the-scenes, or under the wrapper, at the chocolate-making process with tours at DeFluri's Fine Chocolates in downtown Martinsburg, part of the 2015 Main Street Martinsburg Chocolate Festival and Book Faire.
- Ex-W.Va. loan officer pleads guilty to bank fraud Updated: May-01-15 1:46 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A federal prosecutor says a former loan officer has pleaded guilty to bank fraud.