- 2 ex-officers get probation for illegal Maryland gun sale Updated: Apr-28-16 11:21 am
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Two former law enforcement officers indicted in an illegal firearms sale have been sentenced to probation.
- New K9 policy sparks protest from some Martinsburg residents Updated: Apr-26-16 3:44 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Some Martinsburg residents are protesting a new police that'll assign a police dog to another handler.
- West Virginia man who stole guns from police gets 10 years Updated: Apr-26-16 4:09 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A West Virginia man caught with two guns from a stolen police vehicle has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- Virginas broadcast winners list Updated: Apr-23-16 4:22 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Winners have been announced in the Virginias Associated Press Broadcasters 2016 contest.
- Man gets 40 years in prison in death of girlfriend's child Updated: Apr-19-16 5:41 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Berkeley County man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for killing his girlfriend's 21-month-old daughter.
- Feds won't pursue civil rights charges in police shooting Updated: Apr-18-16 5:57 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The U.S. Justice Department says there is insufficient evidence to pursue criminal civil rights charges against police in a 2013 fatal shooting in West Virginia.
- Simpson tops fundraising in 5-way Dem primary for US House Updated: Apr-18-16 3:15 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Cory Simpson raised the most money in the five-way Democratic primary for Republican U.S. Rep. Alex Mooney's seat, and a group fueled by the billionaire industrialist Koch brothers gave $100,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Bill Cole for governor.
- The Latest: Mooney yields 6-figure haul in re-election bid Updated: Apr-18-16 2:49 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The Latest on federal campaign finance reports for West Virginia's 2nd Congressional District (all times local):
- Report: Jail inmates drop 7 percent at Eastern Regional Jail Updated: Apr-11-16 12:22 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The Regional Jail Authority annual report says incarceration rates at the Eastern Regional Jail in Martinsburg continue to decrease.
- Now sober, Martinsburg vet helps others kick drug habits Updated: Apr-09-16 12:34 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - James Boyd has a hard time turning off his thoughts - especially late at night when he can't help but worry about heroin addicts, and how many of them are shooting up yet again.
- Short on staff, Martinsburg VA to keep psychiatric wing open Updated: Apr-08-16 12:23 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The Martinsburg VA Medical Center won't temporarily close its inpatient psychiatric wing amid a psychiatrist shortage.
- VA center inpatient psychiatric unit to temporarily close Updated: Apr-07-16 5:48 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The Martinsburg VA Medical Center says its inpatient psychiatric unit will be temporarily closed starting Monday.
- Martinsburg troopers led West Virginia in felony arrests Updated: Apr-04-16 9:23 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The Martinsburg detachment of the West Virginia State Police led the state in felony arrests in fiscal year 2015.
- West Virginia won't get aid for additional snowstorm costs Updated: Apr-04-16 4:15 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - West Virginia will not receive financial assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency for additional costs to respond to January's massive snowstorm.