- Martinsburg shooting plaintiffs to get reports Updated: Apr-17-14 12:19 pm
- Martinsburg gun law changes get preliminary OK Updated: Apr-16-14 7:19 am
- Ex-Homeland Security official accused in W.Va. Updated: Apr-14-14 2:47 pm
- Berkeley County pulls out of day report center Updated: Apr-14-14 2:07 am
- Historic Eastern Panhandle home tours set Updated: Apr-13-14 9:58 am
- Bank sues Berkeley County Roundhouse Authority Updated: Apr-08-14 7:34 am
- 12 W.Va. teachers get Arch Coal Foundation awards Updated: Apr-01-14 3:20 am
- May sentencing set for W.Va. man in son's death Updated: Mar-31-14 2:04 am
- IDs of 2 killed in I-81 accident in W.Va. released Updated: Mar-28-14 3:31 am
- Norway honors W.Va. World War II veteran Updated: Mar-23-14 11:52 am
- W.Va. inmate serving life term dies in prison Updated: Mar-22-14 12:21 pm
- Comment sought on expanding Berkeley's smoking ban Updated: Mar-19-14 7:20 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The family of a Virginia man shot and killed by Martinsburg police officers has won a legal fight to obtain autopsy and state police reports from the incident.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Martinsburg City Council has given preliminary approval to four proposed firearms ordinances designed to bring the city into compliance with a new state law.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Virginia man who is a former director of a Homeland Security division has been indicted on charges he used his government-issued credit card to obtain more than $100,000 in cash advances at the Hollywood Casino in Charles Town.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Berkeley County is pulling out of the Berkeley/Jefferson Day Report Center.
CHARLES TOWN, West Virginia - As dependable as April showers and spring flowers, the annual showcase of one-of-a-kind Eastern Panhandle properties is again set to delight visitors later this month. Coming up April 26 and 27, the House and Garden Tour of Historic Berkeley and Jefferson Counties has been a staple of the season since 1955.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The Berkeley County Roundhouse Authority is being sued by a bank over an old debt.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Twelve West Virginia teachers have been honored for their classroom contributions.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A May sentencing is set for a Martinsburg man convicted of abuse and neglect charges in the death of his son.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - West Virginia State Police have released the identities of two people killed in a multi-vehicle accident in whiteout conditions on Interstate 81.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A West Virginia veteran has been honored by Norway for his service in the nation with a U.S. Army battalion during World War II.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Berkeley County man serving a life sentence for murder has died in prison.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Berkeley County health officials are seeking the public's input on a proposed expansion of the county's smoking ban.