- Martinsburg beats Huntington 9-7 for AAA title Updated: Dec-07-13 4:08 pm
- Sock donation helps W.Va. needy Updated: Dec-07-13 10:04 am
- Blue Ridge CTC enrollment tops 5,000 for 1st time Updated: Dec-05-13 8:55 am
- W.Va. man pushes for more lights on motorcycles Updated: Dec-03-13 3:00 am
- Food class teaches med students good practices Updated: Dec-01-13 1:46 pm
- Jefferson Co. discontinues use of novel at school Updated: Dec-01-13 11:01 am
- W.Va. DMV offices to be closed Friday Updated: Nov-29-13 2:07 am
- Berkeley Co. receives grant to repair courthouse Updated: Nov-27-13 8:05 am
- Exhibit in Martinsburg highlights W.Va. artists Updated: Nov-23-13 3:14 pm
- W.Va. rec center aided by lottery winner dedicated Updated: Nov-21-13 11:32 am
- 6 W.Va. residents charged in wildlife law sting Updated: Nov-19-13 4:01 pm
- No hazards found at old Martinsburg foundry Updated: Nov-18-13 2:10 am
- W.Va. educators use facial hair to fundraise Updated: Nov-17-13 10:22 am
- W.Va. wind farm stirs more complaints Updated: Nov-16-13 11:28 am
- W.Va. Guard airlift wing has change of command Updated: Nov-16-13 9:04 am
- Md. woman of child neglect in W.Va. Updated: Nov-10-13 2:19 pm
WHEELING, West Virginia - Malique Watkins threw a touchdown pass to lead Martinsburg to a 9-7 win over Huntington for the Bulldogs' record fourth straight Class AAA championship Saturday.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - As an employee at the Union Rescue Mission, John Barber knows how much little things mean to those who are either homeless or struggling to make financial ends meet.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Blue Ridge Community and Technical College's enrollment has topped 5,000 students for the first time.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Martinsburg motorcycle shop owner says motorcyclists should be allowed to add extra lighting to their machines to increase their visibility.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - When writing a prescription for a patient, doctors' future recommendations may not be medicine, but cooking classes.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Jefferson County school officials have discontinued use of a novel at Harpers Ferry Middle School after a parent raised concerns about its content.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia Division of Motor Vehicles offices across the state will be closed Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Berkeley County has received a $100,000 state grant to make repairs to its historic courthouse.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A new exhibit is highlighting the work of West Virginia artists.
INWOOD, West Virginia - A new $2.1 million recreation center built with the help of a lottery millionaire has been dedicated in Inwood.
ROMNEY, West Virginia - Six residents of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle have been charged with illegal deer sales and numerous other violations.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A consulting firm says it found no environmental problems at the site of a former foundry in Martinsburg.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - What do Ron Burgundy, Hulk Hogan, Magnum P.I. and the men of "Duck Dynasty" have in common?
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A wind farm near Keyser continues to stir complaints, with the latest being a lawsuit filed by a businessman who says noise and vibrations are harming his efforts to sell houses.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - There has been a change of command at West Virginia National Guard's 167th Airlift Wing in Martinsburg.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Maryland woman faces up to 30 years in prison following her child neglect conviction in West Virginia.