- MVB Bank acquires 2 Susquehanna branches in Berkeley County Updated: Aug-31-15 10:25 am
FAIRMONT, West Virginia - MVB Bank says it has completed the acquisition of two Susquehanna Bank branches in Berkeley County.
- Ex-Berkeley County captain convicted of embezzlement Updated: Aug-29-15 2:19 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A former Berkeley County sheriff's captain has been convicted in a gun embezzlement case.
- Berkeley County Council puts Sunday hunting on 2016 ballot Updated: Aug-24-15 2:07 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Berkeley County voters will decide next year whether to allow hunting on Sunday on private land in the county.
- W.Va. woman pleads guilty to heroin-related charge Updated: Aug-22-15 10:47 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A West Virginia woman has pleaded guilty to a heroin trafficking charge.
- Opposition lines up to W.Va. drug recovery center Updated: Aug-21-15 12:55 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Martinsburg residents and businesses have lined up to oppose a planned downtown drug recovery center for men.
- W.Va. trash-to-fuel project gets $25m bond OK Updated: Aug-21-15 12:34 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A trash-to-fuel project in Martinsburg will be funded with a $25 million bond.
- Police identify man hit and killed by train in Martinsburg Updated: Aug-20-15 6:40 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Police have identified a man who was struck and killed by a train in Martinsburg.
- Procter & Gamble to remediate site of new W.Va. plant Updated: Aug-06-15 8:38 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Proctor & Gamble has joined a voluntary state program to address a pesticide found at the site of the company's planned manufacturing plant in Berkeley County.
- Ex-Bank of Romney loan officer sentenced for bank fraud Updated: Aug-04-15 7:35 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A former loan officer at The Bank of Romney will spend a year in federal prison for bank fraud.