- Maryland man sentenced in West Virginia bank fraud case Updated: Oct-06-15 3:20 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Maryland man has been sentenced in West Virginia to two years and six months in federal prison for bank fraud.
- W.Va. construction company fined for safety hazards Updated: Sep-30-15 10:29 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Federal safety regulators say a Martinsburg construction company faces more than $44,000 in fines for exposing workers to safety hazards at a Morgantown townhouse project.
- W.Va. boy killed by dog after he wanders from home Updated: Sep-29-15 2:45 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The Berkeley County Sheriff's Office is investigating a dog attack that left a 2-year-old boy dead.
- Trial to begin for 3 charged in Berkeley County slaying Updated: Sep-28-15 2:05 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Three people are headed to trial on charges stemming from a fatal shooting in Berkeley County.
- Berkeley County to buy former hosiery plant Updated: Sep-27-15 12:38 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Berkeley County plans to buy a former hosiery plant with an eye toward converting the property into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center.
- Macy's expects to fill 2,900 seasonal jobs in Martinsburg Updated: Sep-23-15 8:34 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Macy's spokesman says the retailer expects to hire about 2,900 seasonal workers at its Martinsburg eCommerce Fulfillment Center.
- Martinsburg woman sentenced in connection with drug death Updated: Sep-22-15 7:40 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Martinsburg woman will spend at least two years behind bars after pleading guilty to charges stemming from a fatal heroin overdose.
- Berkeley couple donate $500,000 to fight roadside litter Updated: Sep-21-15 6:47 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Berkeley County couple has donated $500,000 to fight roadside litter in the county.
- Procter & Gamble breaks ground on $500M West Virginia plant Updated: Sep-18-15 12:34 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Procter & Gamble has broken ground on a $500 million West Virginia manufacturing hub expected to bring 700 new jobs to the state's Washington, D.C., bedroom community.
- Martinsburg man charged with embezzling from employer Updated: Sep-18-15 7:37 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Martinsburg man faces charges of embezzling more than $170,000 from his employer.
- West Virginia: Groundbreaking for new Procter & Gamble plant Updated: Sep-18-15 4:56 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Procter & Gamble planned to break ground Friday on a $500 million West Virginia manufacturing hub, a project expected to create hundreds of jobs as one of the largest economic development projects in the state's history.
- Suspect in fatal hit-and-run pleads guilty to felony Updated: Sep-15-15 8:12 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Berkeley County woman faces up to five years in prison after pleading guilty to a felony stemming from a fatal hit-and-run accident.
- Area 'Rosies' recognized for contributions during WWII Updated: Sep-12-15 9:34 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Although the women haven't sat down to a typewriter or welded aircraft pieces together in several decades, five regional women's contributions during World War II were recognized, when they earned title of "Rosie."