- May trial set in Berkeley crypt-tampering case Updated: Mar-05-14 8:06 am
- Berkeley Co. board considers expanding smoking ban Updated: Mar-03-14 2:07 am
- W.Va. robotics team advances to world competition Updated: Mar-01-14 8:50 am
- Frederick, Md., deputy guilty of W.Va. larceny Updated: Feb-26-14 5:10 pm
- W.Va. woman hopes to open human trafficking refuge Updated: Feb-22-14 9:28 am
- 2 indicted in robbery of ex-NFL player in W.Va. Updated: Feb-20-14 5:44 pm
- West Virginia swim meet results Updated: Feb-20-14 5:03 pm
- Rust-Oleum plans Martinsburg distribution center Updated: Feb-19-14 8:02 am
- Martinsburg to apply for home rule program Updated: Feb-10-14 2:08 am
- Berkeley County settles sexual abuse lawsuit Updated: Feb-09-14 1:28 pm
- Md. woman gets 5 years in boy's death in W.Va. Updated: Feb-07-14 11:38 am
- Guns missing from Berkeley sheriff evidence room Updated: Feb-06-14 8:31 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A man accused of tampering with crypts at a cemetery in Berkeley County is scheduled to stand trial in May.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The Berkeley County Health Department's board is considering a proposal to ban smoking in bars, private clubs and public spaces.
HEDGESVILLE, West Virginia - Neither Zack Hahn nor his fellow James Rumsey Technical Institute students were the least bit frustrated as they considered how to continue improving the robot they designed - a labor of love that recently took top honors in the state and qualified them to compete at an international event.
FREDERICK, Maryland - A Frederick County sheriff's deputy is resigning after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor larceny charge in Berkeley County, West Virginia
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - One of Mohandas K. "Mahatma" Gandhi's famous quotes, "Be the change you want to see in the world," is a favorite saying of Penny Kay Hoeflinger.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Berkeley County grand jury has indicted two brothers accused of robbing former NFL player Fulton Walker Jr. during a home invasion.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Results Thursday from the first day of the West Virginia state high school swimming championships at the West Virginia University Natatorium. Distances are in yards. The top six qualifiers from the preliminaries advanced to Friday's championship heat. The next six qualifiers will compete in the consolation heat for seventh- through 12th-place.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Rust-Oleum Corporation plans to open a distribution center in Martinsburg that's expected to employ between 80 and 100 workers.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Martinsburg plans to apply to become a participant in the state's Municipal Home Rule program.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The Berkeley County Council has settled a lawsuit that alleged a former sheriff's deputy sexually abused a woman.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Maryland woman has been sentenced to up to five years in prison for child neglect.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The Berkeley County Sheriff's Department is conducting a criminal investigation of firearms missing from its evidence room.