- Large Scania shareholder accepts Volkswagen bid Updated: Apr-24-14 4:08 am
- Russia boosts military, global arms spending fall Updated: Apr-13-14 6:04 pm
- Czech couple: Norwegian amnesia man is our son Updated: Apr-10-14 5:41 am
- Swedish game called off after fan killed Updated: Mar-30-14 4:23 pm
- Business events scheduled for the coming month Updated: Mar-28-14 2:06 pm
- H&M profits, costs up in first quarter Updated: Mar-27-14 5:14 am
STOCKHOLM - Volkswagen has come closer to realizing its ambition to takeover Scania after the fourth largest shareholder in the Swedish truck maker announced it will accept the 6.7 billion-euro ($9.2 billion) bid.
STOCKHOLM - For the first time in 10 years, Russia last year spent a bigger share of its overall economy on arms investments than the U.S. as it seeks to bolster its military capability, a Swedish arms watchdog said Monday.
STOCKHOLM - A Czech couple has identified a man who was found in Oslo in December with alleged amnesia as their son.
STOCKHOLM - A Swedish football league match was called off during the first half Sunday after a Djurgarden supporter died from injuries sustained in an assault before the game in the southern city of Helsingborg.
TUESDAY, April 1
STOCKHOLM - Swedish fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz AB says its first-quarter profits rose by 8 percent, even though technology investments linked to online sales wiped out some of the gains.