- Meth found in Wash. home after renters felt dizzy Updated: Dec-06-13 9:52 pm
- 1 killed, 2 injured in Bellingham house fire Updated: Dec-04-13 9:35 pm
- Santa hat helps Bellingham police catch suspect Updated: Dec-03-13 1:40 pm
- Whatcom County buys site for new jail at Ferndale Updated: Dec-03-13 8:49 am
- Plans for Bellingham waterfront nearing approval Updated: Dec-01-13 3:08 pm
- Bellingham police crackdown on rowdy parties Updated: Nov-29-13 2:22 pm
- Controversy over Whatcom Co. water wells Updated: Nov-28-13 4:11 pm
- Autopsy: no foul play in Bellingham death Updated: Nov-26-13 8:25 pm
- 30 cited at rowdy Bellingham party near WWU Updated: Nov-26-13 8:55 am
- Bellingham hit-and-run injures woman Updated: Nov-25-13 10:17 pm
- Correction: Longview Coal Exports story Updated: Nov-20-13 4:32 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - A health official in northwest Washington state says three college students who began to feel dizzy and lethargic while living for several months in a rental house have been told to move after the home tested positive for methamphetamine.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - A young man was killed and two people were injured in a house fire early Wednesday in Bellingham, the fire department said.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Police say a car prowler suspect in Bellingham nearly got away by boarding a bus.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - The Whatcom County Council agreed to spend $6.1 million on a 39-acre site for a proposed new jail at Ferndale.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - The Bellingham City Council and the Port of Bellingham Commission appear ready to approve plans that will shape the city's dormant industrial waterfront over the next decades.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - An investigation continues into a riot last month in Bellingham, and police are also focusing more attention on rowdy parties near the Western Washington University campus.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Conservative property-rights advocates are worried about proposed restrictions on wells they fear could mean the end of the rural way of life in Whatcom County.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - The Whatcom County medical examiner says an autopsy of a man found dead in a ditch revealed no signs of foul play.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Police cited 30 people at a rowdy weekend party near Western Washington University and a park where a crowd rioted in October.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - A 29-year-old Custer man is jailed for investigation of hit-and-run and vehicle assault for an accident early Sunday that critically injured a woman in a Bellingham crosswalk.
SEATTLE - In a story Nov. 18 about a proposed Longview coal-export terminal, The Associated Press erroneously reported Les Anderson's position with Landowners and Citizens for a Safe Community. He is an executive board member, not executive director.