- University in Bellingham too white, says president Updated: Apr-17-14 11:10 am
- Survey finds Bellingham residents thin, Yakima fat Updated: Apr-09-14 1:56 pm
- Beekeeper accused of stealing hives pleads guilty Updated: Apr-04-14 1:04 pm
- 6-year-old boy killed in Skagit County crash Updated: Apr-01-14 12:13 pm
- Agents seize 60 pounds of cocaine at border Updated: Mar-29-14 12:58 am
- Western Washington to end bottled water sales Updated: Mar-23-14 11:08 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Western Washington University President Bruce Shepard says he's being deliberately provocative when he says the university is too white. The lack of diversity on college campuses a national crisis, he says.
SEATTLE - Bellingham is one of the nation's thinnest communities and Yakima among the most obese, according to a survey that lists Washington as the only state with cities ranked in the top five and the bottom five in the nation for obesity.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - A Washington beekeeper accused of stealing 28 hives from a competitor will have to pay more than $14,000 in restitution.
BURLINGTON, Washington - A 6-year-old Lynden boy was killed in a one-car crash Monday afternoon on Highway 11 near Bow in Skagit County.
SEATTLE - A U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman says federal agents have seized more than 60 pounds of cocaine at the U.S.-Canada border and arrested two men.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Western Washington University will end bottled water sales on campus April 1.