- Bellingham man accused of shooting corgi dies before trial Updated: May-04-15 11:19 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - A man charged with killing a neighbor's dog in Bellingham has died before his case could go to trial.
- Bellingham pedestrians cited after being struck by trooper Updated: May-04-15 10:43 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - After a months-long investigation, the Washington State Patrol says a trooper who hit two pedestrians with his patrol car in Bellingham last December won't face any consequences for it.
- Whatcom County fire chief resigning amid labor tensions Updated: May-01-15 11:44 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - The chief of Whatcom County's largest fire district says he plans to resign amid a labor tensions and criticism of his leadership.
- New jail may include mental health, substance abuse facility Updated: May-01-15 8:19 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Whatcom County Council members are considering a task force to work on incorporating alcohol and drug treatment programs with a new jail proposal that's been years in the making.
- WWU investigated over response to report of sexual violence Updated: Apr-30-15 2:34 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - The U.S. Department of Education is investigating Western Washington University over its response to a report of sexual violence.
- Man who left bank with found money sentenced to jail Updated: Apr-28-15 9:23 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - A man who found $2,000 in an unmarked envelope in a bank in Bellingham, Washington, then walked out with the money and spent it, has been sentenced to four months in jail for second-degree theft.
- Bellingham airport could see big dip in passengers this year Updated: Apr-27-15 9:14 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - This summer could see as large as a 35 percent dip in passengers at Bellingham International Airport due to lost flights and fewer Canadian passengers.
- Road to popular Mount Baker destination could open early Updated: Apr-24-15 9:56 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - State transportation crews have started clearing snow from the road leading to a popular at the end of the Mount Baker Highway.
- Teachers from 8 school district to hold one-day strikes Updated: Apr-17-15 6:22 pm
SEATTLE - The Washington Education Association says members of the union from eight school districts plan to hold one-day strikes to protest legislative inaction on education funding reform.