- Ukraine decides to compete in Paralympics in Sochi Updated: Mar-07-14 7:20 am
- Sports spotlight back on Sochi amid Crimea crisis Updated: Mar-05-14 2:25 pm
- Russia ice hockey coach out after Olympic failure Updated: Mar-05-14 8:47 am
- Utah lawmakers honor Olympic bobsled medalist Updated: Mar-04-14 6:15 am
- German bobsled driver Machata banned for 1 year Updated: Mar-03-14 9:16 am
- Billie Jean King: On Sochi Olympics, gay rights Updated: Mar-01-14 4:51 pm
- Dog adopted during Sochi Games still fighting Updated: Mar-01-14 3:47 pm
- Ukraine peace sought for Paralympics in Sochi Updated: Mar-01-14 3:05 pm
- NBC says thousands of illegal video stopped Updated: Feb-27-14 1:34 pm
- Russia awards cars to its Olympic medalists Updated: Feb-27-14 8:30 am
- NHL show provides behind scenes look at Olympics Updated: Feb-26-14 6:31 pm
- Blue Jackets activate Marian Gaborik off IR list Updated: Feb-26-14 5:30 pm
- Blue Jackets upbeat as they return from Olympics Updated: Feb-26-14 12:48 pm
- Blues in strong position coming out of break Updated: Feb-26-14 3:27 am
- Bylsma back with Penguins after Sochi struggles Updated: Feb-25-14 6:25 pm
- Russian gays marry, will seek asylum in Argentina Updated: Feb-25-14 5:10 pm
- Navy relieves commander of grounded ship Updated: Feb-25-14 12:45 pm
- Sochi court convicts local activists Updated: Feb-25-14 5:38 am
- US hoping 7 sliding medals brings more momentum Updated: Feb-24-14 5:34 am
- Canada's Olympic hockey win could be NHL farewell Updated: Feb-24-14 4:28 am
- Future of multibillion Sochi investment unclear Updated: Feb-24-14 4:24 am
- Sochi cleans up as world leaves Olympics behind Updated: Feb-24-14 4:07 am
- Bjoergen, Cologna star in cross-country in Sochi Updated: Feb-24-14 1:30 am
- Olympic Viewing: Putin's seatmate, most tweeted Updated: Feb-23-14 10:40 pm
- NBC's Olympics: The eyes have it Updated: Feb-23-14 6:38 pm
SOCHI, Russia - Ukraine will compete in the Winter Paralympics in Sochi despite Russia's military moves in Crimea.
Overshadowed by the international crisis over Ukraine, Russia welcomes the sporting world back to Sochi this week for Winter Paralympics that will be snubbed by some politicians and will struggle to match the successful Winter Olympics that ended less than two weeks ago in the Black Sea resort.
MOSCOW - Russia ice hockey coach Zinetula Bilyaletdinov is leaving his job after the home team's disappointing quarterfinals exit at the Sochi Olympics.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers took a break from their usual business on Monday afternoon to honor an Olympic bobsled medalist.
FRANKFURT, Germany - The German bobsled federation has banned driver Manuel Machata from racing for one year for lending his bobsled to Russia's Vladimir Zubkov, who won two gold medals at the Sochi Olympics.
NEW YORK - Billie Jean King's taxi ride home after the Sochi Olympics included a revelation.
Amanda Bird's quest to adopt a stray dog who was among those rounded up during the Sochi Olympics continues to be a challenge.
LONDON - Leaders of the Paralympics expressed hopes Saturday for a peaceful outcome in Ukraine after Russia executed a de facto military takeover of the Crimea region as athletes arrived in nearby Sochi for next week's start of the Winter Paralympics.
NEW YORK - NBC said it worked with Olympic officials to stop some 45,000 instances of illegally posted video or pirate streams that surfaced to show competition during the Sochi games.
MOSCOW - Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has given a Mercedes-Benz to each Olympic medalist from the host country of the 2014 Sochi Games.
NEW YORK - Now that the NHL season has resumed following the long Olympic break, hockey fans are about to get an unprecedented behind-the-scenes look at what went on in Sochi.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky says he's over the disappointment of Russia's Olympic failure in hockey. Now he's committed to getting the Columbus Blue Jackets into the playoffs.
ST. LOUIS - The secret is out on T.J. Oshie, who showed the world at the Sochi Olympics he's perfected the art of the shootout.
PITTSBURGH - Coach Dan Bylsma knows that the disappointing finish of the U.S. Olympic men's hockey team in Sochi will linger.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Two Russian homosexuals married Tuesday in Argentina and said they would seek asylum from the violence they fear back home in the Olympic city of Sochi, joining a growing number of other gays seeking marriage and refuge abroad.
WASHINGTON - The commander of the U.S. Navy ship that ran aground while deployed near the Olympics has been relieved of his command.
MOSCOW - A Sochi court has convicted two Russian activists for resisting police orders, sentencing one of them to four days in prison and fining the other.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - An hour after his last race at the Sochi Olympics, U.S. bobsled driver Steven Holcomb stood near the finish line of the sliding track and started to take a look over the snow-capped mountains.
SOCHI, Russia - Steve Yzerman was stuck in an elevator while the maple leaf flag was raised to the Bolshoy Ice Dome rafters Sunday.
SOCHI, Russia - As the Olympic circus packs up and flies away from Russia, the Black Sea city of Sochi is looking anxiously toward the future.
SOCHI, Russia - By the busload, the world's athletes and visitors rolled toward Sochi's airport and took off for home Monday, fresh from a Winter Games experience that many Russians pronounced a smashing success and that the Olympic movement's chief enthusiastically labeled a victory for the region and the host nation. "Yes! We did it!" one Olympic volunteer exulted as she darted into the night.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marit Bjoergen is still in a class of her own in women's cross-country skiing, although perhaps not quite as dominant as she was four years ago.
Highlights from television coverage of the Sochi Olympics:
NBC Universal's Sochi performance is partly measured in gold, too.