- Veteran who competed in Sochi Paralympics honored Updated: Apr-10-14 9:46 am
- Russia: Intelligence help prevented Sochi attacks Updated: Apr-09-14 6:34 am
- After Sochi, IOC turns attention to delays in Rio Updated: Apr-07-14 4:32 am
- French ski great Killy resigns as IOC member Updated: Mar-28-14 1:22 pm
- ISU head says no formal complaint from SKorea yet Updated: Mar-27-14 12:36 am
- Russia hires Oleg Znarok as new hockey coach Updated: Mar-26-14 1:44 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - It has been a month to remember for Kokomo native and Army veteran Joel "H-Train" Hunt, who competed in the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, last month.
MOSCOW - Russia's security service chief says intelligence agencies in Russia and other countries helped to prevent terrorist attacks on the Winter Games in Sochi.
With the Sochi Olympics behind them, IOC leaders are gathering in Turkey this week amid growing alarm over Brazil's troubled preparations for the 2016 Games in Rio de Janeiro.
French ski great Jean-Claude Killy has resigned as a member of the International Olympic Committee, declaring it's time to move on after spending the past seven years heading the oversight panel for the Winter Games in Sochi.
SAITAMA, Japan - International Skating Union President Ottavio Cinquanta said he hasn't received a formal complaint from South Korea over the judging of the women's figure skating competition at the Sochi Olympics.
MOSCOW - Oleg Znarok has been hired as Russia's new hockey coach, taking over a team that failed to win a medal at the Sochi Olympics.