- Dallas-area serial bank robber gets 20 years Updated: Apr-18-14 6:44 am
- Abortion doctors' admitting rights reinstated Updated: Apr-17-14 9:58 pm
- Ellis plays key role in Mavs' playoff berth Updated: Apr-17-14 7:05 pm
- Bush's ride for wounded veterans scheduled for May Updated: Apr-17-14 2:13 pm
- Formerly conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital Updated: Apr-17-14 10:12 am
- Grizzlies grab 7th seed, beat Dallas 106-105 in OT Updated: Apr-17-14 12:21 am
- Condemned Dallas killer gets go-ahead for appeal Updated: Apr-16-14 12:46 pm
- Paul McCartney plans June performance in Lubbock Updated: Apr-16-14 12:39 pm
- Executive cleared in Dallas slaughterhouse case Updated: Apr-16-14 7:11 am
- AA jet makes quick stop after cabin-pressure issue Updated: Apr-15-14 7:04 pm
- Texas man gets life term for fatal stabbings of 3 Updated: Apr-15-14 11:34 am
- Randolph scores 32, Grizzlies clinch playoff spot Updated: Apr-15-14 2:05 am
- Penalty trial starts in stabbing-castration trial Updated: Apr-15-14 1:04 am
- Southwest says profit-sharing nearly doubles Updated: Apr-14-14 12:56 pm
- Wife of pilot killed in North Texas plane crash Updated: Apr-13-14 12:25 pm
- Ellis, Nowitzki top Suns, get Mavs in playoffs Updated: Apr-13-14 12:41 am
- Clint Dempsey leads Seattle past Dallas, 3-2 Updated: Apr-12-14 11:33 pm
- Television winners in Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:45 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Cuban backs announcer after fine over ref comments Updated: Apr-12-14 9:00 pm
- A look at the NBA playoff picture Updated: Apr-12-14 3:45 am
- Daley, Stars beat Blues 3-0, end playoff drought Updated: Apr-12-14 1:32 am
- Spurs clinch league's best record with 112-104 win Updated: Apr-12-14 12:24 am
- Tony Parker set to play against Suns Updated: Apr-11-14 8:03 pm
- Denton County hailstorm losses put at $300 million Updated: Apr-11-14 6:46 am
DALLAS - A gunman who pleaded guilty to five bank robberies in the Dallas area has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
AUSTIN, Texas - A judge has temporarily reinstated admitting privileges to two abortion providers at a Dallas hospital that had stripped the doctors of those rights.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis had just missed a jumper that could have lifted Dallas out of a matchup with top-seeded San Antonio in the first round of the playoffs.
DALLAS - Former President George W. Bush's annual mountain bike ride for U.S. military members wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan will be held this year at his Crawford ranch in Central Texas.
DALLAS - Twin boys who were born conjoined have been released from the Dallas hospital that's been their home since birth.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
HOUSTON - A federal appeals court is allowing the convicted killer of an off-duty Dallas police officer to move forward with an appeal that contends his trial attorneys failed to provide evidence of a troubled childhood that could have swayed jurors from sending him to death row.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Lubbock and Texas Tech University officials have announced that Paul McCartney will perform in the West Texas city June 14.
DALLAS - Dallas prosecutors have dropped charges against one of two executives of a local slaughterhouse they accused of dumping pig's blood into a creek along the Trinity River.
DALLAS - An American Airlines plane heading from Mexico to Dallas-Fort Worth has made an emergency stop in Abilene after developing a cabin pressure problem.
DALLAS - A 52-year-old man has been sentenced to life in prison without parole after being found guilty in the 2012 stabbing deaths of his estranged wife and her parents.
DALLAS - A North Texas jury is to begin hearing evidence on what punishment a woman will receive for stabbing a man 130 times before castrating him at a Dallas hotel room.
DALLAS - Southwest Airlines says employees will get a record $228 million in profit-sharing this year, nearly double the payout of a year ago.
DALLAS - Authorities say a woman has died after a small plane being flown by her husband crashed in North Texas as it tried to make an emergency landing due to mechanical problems.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis came to Dallas because he wanted to pair up with Dirk Nowitzki and see what kind of scoring tag team they could be.
- TV Spot Coverage-Station: KXAN, Austin. West Explosion
DALLAS - Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is backing his public address announcer after the team had to pay a $25,000 fine because the announcer criticized referee Danny Crawford on Twitter after a recent game.
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with five days remaining in the regular season:
DALLAS - Trevor Daley wore a cowboy hat with a Dallas Stars logo and smiled through a swollen lip from a puck he took to the face a couple of nights earlier.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs have said their goal this season was not to have the league's best record.
DENTON, Texas - An insurance industry trade group estimates a hailstorm that battered North Texas a week ago has left behind about $300 million in property damages.