- Need a holiday present? Texas agency sells maps Updated: Dec-05-13 11:22 am
- Dallas to pay nearly $1.2M to mom of dead cyclist Updated: Dec-05-13 10:11 am
- Raiders backfield thinned by injuries Updated: Dec-04-13 7:53 pm
- Former Texas paramedic sentenced in pipe bomb case Updated: Dec-04-13 4:55 pm
- Owner looks to sell Providence Journal in RI Updated: Dec-04-13 4:13 pm
- Thursday night snoozer: Texans at Jaguars Updated: Dec-04-13 12:29 pm
- Dallas police write 37K fewer traffic tickets Updated: Dec-04-13 11:49 am
- Firms have no business in religious case Updated: Dec-04-13 10:20 am
- Dallas man sentenced in Idaho in tax fraud cause Updated: Dec-04-13 8:32 am
- Bobcats' Kidd-Gilchrist breaks hand against Dallas Updated: Dec-04-13 12:41 am
- Nowitzki's strong finish leads Mavs over Bobcats Updated: Dec-04-13 12:26 am
- Deion Sanders again leaves school he co-founded Updated: Dec-03-13 10:39 pm
- Cowboys' Hatcher savors rest, shrugs off rust Updated: Dec-03-13 8:57 pm
- AG Abbott shifts gubernatorial run to education Updated: Dec-03-13 6:46 pm
- Delta cuts another 15 Memphis flights Updated: Dec-03-13 2:21 pm
- Sarkisian no consolation prize for USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:53 pm
- Farrah Fawcett belongings go up for auction Updated: Dec-03-13 10:28 am
- Dallas-based Haggar acquires Tribal Sportswear Updated: Dec-03-13 8:46 am
- 4 ex-SMU fraternity brothers get prison over drugs Updated: Dec-03-13 7:52 am
- La. to study Amtrak route across state's north Updated: Dec-03-13 4:05 am
- HUD: Dallas promotes housing discrimination Updated: Dec-03-13 1:04 am
- Undrafted receivers holding up well for Raiders Updated: Dec-02-13 7:48 pm
- Feds target counterfeiting sites on Cyber Monday Updated: Dec-02-13 3:49 pm
- 'Singin' in the Rain' suit goes up for auction Updated: Dec-02-13 3:41 pm
- Manning, Broncos own Chiefs and AFC West lead Updated: Dec-02-13 4:01 am
DALLAS - Buy a map. Preserve a piece of Texas history.
DALLAS - The Dallas City Council has agreed to pay nearly $1.2 million to the mother of a bicyclist who died after being run over by a police car.
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders may have to reach way down on the depth chart to fill out their backfield for Sunday's game in New York.
DALLAS - A former paramedic in the tiny Texas town where a fertilizer plant explosion killed 15 people was sentenced to 21 months in prison Wednesday after pleading guilty in a pipe bomb case that isn't linked to the blast.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island's largest newspaper is for sale after A.H. Belo Corp. announced Wednesday that it is seeking buyers for The Providence Journal.
If you don't have the NFL Network on your TV system this week, that might be a good thing. It would be difficult to come up with a worse matchup than Jacksonville hosting Houston.
DALLAS - Police in Dallas have issued 37,000 fewer traffic tickets as the force puts more resources toward fighting property crimes and violent offenses.
I don't know about you, but when I consider secular, for-profit corporations, my mind becomes bathed in a warm light and turns to thoughts of religion. Yes, the Almighty. That would be the Almighty Dollar in this context.
DALLAS - A federal judge in Idaho has sentenced a Texan to almost two years in prison and ordered him to repay nearly $1.5 million in a fraud case involving false tax claims.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki apparently wasn't kidding when he said an early season game against Charlotte was a must-win for the Mavericks.
DALLAS - For the second time in less than two months, NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders has been fired by the charter school he co-founded.
IRVING, Texas - Jason Hatcher is happy to have the rest and not worried about accumulating rust.
PLANO, Texas - Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott is putting new emphasis on education in his campaign to replace Gov. Rick Perry.
12-03-13 - MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Delta Air Lines will scratch nonstops from Memphis to four cities and reduce frequency of flights to nine other markets starting Tuesday.
Kevin Sumlin. Chris Petersen. James Franklin.
DALLAS - Items that once belonged to Farrah Fawcett, including everything from her 1977 People's Choice Award to her last driver's license, are set to go up for auction.
DALLAS - Haggar Clothing Co. has purchased Tribal Sportswear from Kilmer Capital Fund LP.
DALLAS - Four former fraternity brothers at Southern Methodist University have been sentenced to prison over a North Texas hydroponic marijuana ring.
MINDEN, Louisiana - Louisiana is studying a plan for Amtrak passenger trains to cross north Louisiana, connecting Texas to Mississippi.
DALLAS - Federal housing officials say Dallas officials promote discrimination against minority and disabled applicants for affordable-housing practices.
ALAMEDA, California - Rod Streater and Andre Holmes are perfect examples of how things have changed with the Oakland Raiders in the post-Al Davis era.
DALLAS - It's also Cyber Monday for federal agents targeting unscrupulous online merchants.
DALLAS - A memorabilia collector is selling the gray wool suit Gene Kelly wore as he joyously danced in a downpour in the Hollywood musical "Singin' in the Rain."
This was the kind of passing clinic for which Peyton Manning has become famous.