- Manziel's ex-girlfriend says she lost some hearing in attack Updated: Feb-08-16 7:31 pm
DALLAS - Johnny Manziel's ex-girlfriend said in an affidavit the Cleveland Browns quarterback hit her so hard during a late-night confrontation she lost hearing in one ear.
- Lock of Lennon's hair expected to fetch $10K at auction Updated: Feb-08-16 1:32 pm
DALLAS - A lock of hair snipped from the head of John Lennon as the Beatle prepared for a film role is expected to sell for $10,000 at a Dallas auction later this month.
- Texas mogul asks Dallas leaders to block return of sex expo Updated: Feb-08-16 8:31 am
DALLAS - A Texas real estate and energy mogul is lobbying Dallas officials to prevent the return of a sex exposition that has previously drawn about 15,000 people.
- More than 20 Texas town repeal sex offender residency law Updated: Feb-07-16 10:43 am
DALLAS - A broad legal challenge has led more than 20 towns in Texas to ease restrictions over the last few months on where sex offenders can live instead of fight a costly battle in court.
- Parsons has 26 as Mavs defeat Grizzlies 114-110 in OT Updated: Feb-07-16 12:30 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Dallas Mavericks probably felt like they should have avoided overtime. Chandler Parsons made sure they didn't squander the opportunity for the win in the extra period.
- Anisimov has goal, 3 assists; Blackhawks beat Stars 5-1 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:19 am
DALLAS - Artem Anisimov is the least-heralded player on his own line.
- Florida man gets 14 years for US, Canada $10M timeshare scam Updated: Feb-06-16 9:44 am
DALLAS - Prosecutors in Texas say a Florida man must serve 14 years in prison in a $10 million timeshare scam involving victims in the U.S. and Canada.
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in 116-90 blowout Updated: Feb-06-16 1:14 am
DALLAS - A large San Antonio contingent in the Dallas crowd chanted "go, Spurs, go" during a timeout with the Mavericks on their way to the biggest halftime deficit in franchise history.
- The Latest: Browns owner reached out Manziel, no response Updated: Feb-05-16 11:59 pm
CLEVELAND - The Latest on troubled quarterback Johnny Manziel (all times local):
- Stars' Spezza out after going head-first into boards Updated: Feb-05-16 10:01 pm
DALLAS - Dallas Stars forward Jason Spezza has been placed on injured reserve after he went head-first into the boards and left a game against Colorado.
- Dallas students vote to remove Confederate school name Updated: Feb-05-16 8:02 pm
DALLAS - Students at a Dallas middle school have voted to strip their campus of the name of a Confederate general.
- Texas man charged with transporting meth in Tennessee Updated: Feb-05-16 3:49 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Authorities say a Texas man has been arrested after officers found about 29 pounds of methamphetamine in his vehicle.
- Ferd Kaufman, longtime AP photographer, dead at 89 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:49 pm
DALLAS - Ferd Kaufman, an Associated Press photographer who was at Dallas police headquarters as authorities brought in President John F. Kennedy's assassin, has died in Texas. He was 89.
- 3 killed when car slams into back of armored car near Dallas Updated: Feb-04-16 10:04 pm
GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas - A car drifted into a median on a Dallas-area toll road and slammed into a stalled armored car, killing three people in the car and critically injuring an infant.
- Manziel not charged despite claims he hit ex-girlfriend Updated: Feb-04-16 9:42 pm
CLEVELAND - Despite disturbing allegations that he struck his ex-girlfriend, troubled Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has not been charged with a crime and two Texas police departments have closed their cases on a possible assault.
- American Airlines to announce direct flight from Stillwater Updated: Feb-04-16 4:47 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - State and local officials in Stillwater are planning to announce a nonstop jet service to and from Stillwater Regional Airport that will begin in August.
- Wade's bounce-back, Bosh's 20 lead Heat over Mavericks 93-90 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:14 am
DALLAS - After matching the worst shooting half of his career in the first 24 minutes against Dallas, Dwyane Wade missed his first shot of the third quarter.
- Mavs' Williams out against Heat after injuring hip at Hawks Updated: Feb-03-16 7:36 pm
DALLAS - Mavericks point guard Deron Williams will be out against Miami on Wednesday night after injuring his right hip in the previous game at Atlanta.
- Vintage military plane makes belly landing at Dallas airport Updated: Feb-03-16 5:30 pm
DALLAS - A World War II-era military plane has made a belly landing at Dallas Executive Airport.
- US Zika case sparks questions about sex and mosquito germs Updated: Feb-03-16 5:28 pm
NEW YORK - A sexually transmitted case of Zika in Texas has scientists scrambling to understand how much of a risk infection through sex is for the usually mosquito-spread illness.
- Sexually-transmitted Zika case confirmed in Texas Updated: Feb-03-16 2:33 am
DALLAS - Health officials on Tuesday reported that a person in Texas has become infected with the Zika virus through sex in the first case of the illness being transmitted within the United States amid the current outbreak in Latin America.
- Man gets 50 years for 2013 rape, robbery of woman in Dallas Updated: Feb-02-16 9:36 am
DALLAS - A Dallas man suspected of raping several women since 2010 has been sentenced to 50 years in prison for sexually assaulting a victim who was walking alone.
- 2 Texans each get 115-year terms for restaurant robberies Updated: Feb-02-16 8:45 am
DALLAS - Two men must each serve 115 years in federal prison for robbing five Dallas-area fast-food restaurants in 2014.
- Dallas Landmark Commission approves preservation of spring Updated: Feb-02-16 8:09 am
DALLAS - The Dallas Landmark Commission has taken the unusual step of approving historic status for a natural spring just south of downtown.
- Former Dallas Cowboy Joseph Randle arrested in Texas Updated: Feb-01-16 3:38 pm
IRVING, Texas - Former Dallas Cowboy Joseph Randle has been arrested in Texas after it was determined he was wanted for speeding.