- Application filed for high-level nuclear waste site in Texas Updated: Apr-28-16 3:39 pm
DALLAS - A Dallas-based company has submitted an application to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for a license to construct and operate an interim storage site in West Texas for high-level nuclear waste from around the country.
- 2 drivers killed in Dallas-area wrong-way crash Updated: Apr-28-16 8:28 am
GRAPEVINE, Texas - Police say two drivers have died in a wrong-way crash on a Dallas-area highway.
- Romo's fantasy company fighting with NFL in court again Updated: Apr-27-16 9:00 pm
DALLAS - A fantasy football company partly owned by Dallas quarterback Tony Romo is fighting the NFL in court again, this time claiming the league is interfering with a second attempt to hold a fan-centric convention by asking sponsors not to participate.
- Plane hit by bird returns to Seattle; was headed to Dallas Updated: Apr-27-16 7:54 pm
SEATTLE - Officials say an American Airlines flight headed to Dallas returned to the Seattle Tacoma International Airport after striking a bird during takeoff.
- Judge sets $1,500 bond in Johnny Manziel assault case Updated: Apr-27-16 1:38 pm
DALLAS - A Dallas judge has set a $1,500 bond for former Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel in his misdemeanor domestic assault case.
- Nowitzki not retiring, all but certain to return to Mavs Updated: Apr-26-16 8:06 pm
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki is not retiring and almost certainly will spend a 19th season with the Mavericks.
- AT&T beats Street 1Q forecasts, lifted by DirecTV deal Updated: Apr-26-16 7:36 pm
DALLAS - AT&T Inc. on Tuesday posted better-than-expected results for its first quarter, lifted by the acquisition of DirecTV.
- News Guide: Ex-NFL QB Johnny Manziel indicted in Texas Updated: Apr-26-16 4:56 pm
DALLAS - Johnny Manziel was indicted Tuesday on a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from allegations that he assaulted his ex-girlfriend during a night out in January.
- Texas troopers help Dallas police by targeting gang members Updated: Apr-26-16 4:07 pm
DALLAS - State troopers are assisting Dallas police by serving warrants on "high-threat criminals" as the city tackles a surge in violent crime that last month prompted Gov. Greg Abbott to offer state resources to help.
- Gas leak in 15-story Dallas building sends 3 to hospital Updated: Apr-26-16 9:21 am
DALLAS - Experts are trying to pinpoint a gas leak in a 15-story residential building in downtown Dallas that sent three people to a hospital.
- Man, woman dead following Dallas house fire, dog also killed Updated: Apr-26-16 8:10 am
DALLAS - An overnight house fire in Dallas has left a man and a woman dead.
- Westbrook leads Thunder past Mavericks; OKC wins series 4-1 Updated: Apr-26-16 12:42 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook is an All-Star, but not a superstar.
- Street poet in Dallas winds words into images of love, hope Updated: Apr-25-16 8:31 pm
DALLAS - She's a poet who hates love poems - but she'll write one for you anyway, if you ask.
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys likely staying at 4, but QB/RB unlikely Updated: Apr-25-16 6:55 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jerry Jones says he's inclined to stay at No. 4 with the Dallas Cowboys going into the NFL draft with their highest pick in 25 years.
- Ex-battery recycling plant in Texas meets lead safety rules Updated: Apr-25-16 4:14 pm
FRISCO, Texas - A closed Dallas-area battery recycling plant officially meets U.S. safety standards for lead in a lingering dispute over emissions and contamination.
- Face of fracas? Durant says testy playoffs just part of game Updated: Apr-25-16 2:06 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant suddenly, and reluctantly, found himself at the center of a conversation over whether Oklahoma City's rough-and-tumble series with Dallas was out of control.
- Thunder beat Mavericks 119-108 for 3-1 lead in testy series Updated: Apr-24-16 12:34 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant got ejected, Russell Westbrook was part of a shouting match in front of his bench and Serge Ibaka drew a technical for throwing an elbow in the final seconds with the outcome already decided.
- Thunder, Mavericks get testy again in front of OKC bench Updated: Apr-23-16 9:08 pm
DALLAS - The testy first-round series between regional rivals Oklahoma City and Dallas got a little testier.
- Mavs' Williams leaves early after aggravating sports hernia Updated: Apr-23-16 8:52 pm
DALLAS - Mavericks guard Deron Williams' attempt to play through a sports hernia in Game 4 of a first-round series against Oklahoma City lasted less than 2 minutes.
- Koivu scores in OT, Wild beat Stars 5-4 to stay alive Updated: Apr-23-16 1:49 am
DALLAS - Mikko Koivu and the Minnesota Wild are going home and hoping for another trip to Dallas.
- Durant: Happy ex-coach Brooks back in NBA, focused on Mavs Updated: Apr-22-16 1:38 pm
DALLAS - Kevin Durant says he's happy new Washington coach Scott Brooks is back in the NBA a year after being let go by Oklahoma City.
- Desmond, Griffin lead Rangers over Astros 7-4 for sweep Updated: Apr-22-16 12:23 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Ian Desmond and A.J. Griffin helped the Texas Rangers keep up their strong start.
- Death of mom found in SUV with 3 live children ruled suicide Updated: Apr-21-16 6:21 pm
FRISCO, Texas - The death of a Texas mother whose body was found in her SUV last month with her hungry, thirsty children alive beside her has been ruled a suicide.
- Southwest Airlines 1st quarter helped by lower fuel prices Updated: Apr-21-16 5:04 pm
DALLAS - Southwest Airlines packed even more people on its planes, notched a record first-quarter profit of $511 million, and said solid bookings have continued into April.
- Federal judge upholds Dallas' ban on 3-day sex exposition Updated: Apr-21-16 3:38 pm
DALLAS - A federal judge on Thursday cited skimpy outfits, lewd behavior and other factors in upholding a decision by Dallas leaders to ban a sex exposition that last year drew upward of 15,000 people.