- 2 soccer players charged in fixing investigation Updated: Dec-05-13 8:12 pm
- The 2014 Boxing Hall of Fame class Updated: Dec-04-13 1:52 pm
- Sunderland moves off the bottom of EPL Updated: Nov-30-13 12:20 pm
- Aston Villa rallies for 2-2 draw with West Brom Updated: Nov-25-13 5:46 pm
- West Point cadet from Mich. named Rhodes scholar Updated: Nov-24-13 6:23 pm
- Portland, Ore., to hold track's 2016 world indoors Updated: Nov-15-13 9:33 am
- Aston Villa beats Cardiff 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-09-13 1:39 pm
LONDON - Two players from the sixth tier of English soccer have been charged with conspiring to fix matches as part of an investigation into a suspected Singapore-based international betting syndicate.
CANASTOTA, New York - A look at the 12 people to be inducted June 8 into the International Boxing Hall of Fame and Museum:
BIRMINGHAM, England - Sunderland moved off the bottom of the Premier League table with a 0-0 draw at Aston Villa on Saturday.
BIRMINGHAM, England - Aston Villa rallied from a two-goal deficit with second-half goals from Karim El Ahmadi and Ashley Westwood to secure a 2-2 draw at West Brom on Monday in a Premier League midlands derby.
BIRMINGHAM, Michigan - A 21-year-old West Point cadet from Michigan who says she wants to use her math skills to help attack Detroit's social problems after leaving the Army is one of 32 Americans named Sunday as Rhodes scholars, who will get the opportunity to spend two to three years at Britain's Oxford University.
MONTE CARLO, Monaco - Portland, Oregon, has been chosen to host the 2016 World Indoor Championships.
BIRMINGHAM, England - Second-half goals from Leandro Bacuna and Libor Kozak gave Aston Villa a 2-0 win over Cardiff on Saturday in the Premier League, ending the host's four-game scoring drought.