- 2 Birmingham men accused of funding Brussels bomb suspect Updated: Apr-29-16 9:11 am
LONDON - Two Birmingham men were accused in court Friday of giving money to a key suspect in the Brussels and Paris bombings in a case that may link British residents to those plots.
- UK police charge 3 with terrorism offenses in Birmingham Updated: Apr-28-16 2:04 pm
LONDON - British police on Thursday charged two men and a woman from Birmingham with terrorism-related offenses in a probe that began after the deadly extremist attacks on Paris and Brussels.
- Agbonlahor quits as captain of relegated Aston Villa Updated: Apr-28-16 12:04 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Gabby Agbonlahor has quit as Aston Villa captain and apologized for his off-field conduct.
- More turmoil for relegated Aston Villa as directors quit Updated: Apr-18-16 12:19 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Aston Villa's turmoil has mounted with the sudden resignation of two directors after the club's relegation from the Premier League was confirmed.
- UK police get more time to question 4 suspects in Birmingham Updated: Apr-16-16 12:49 pm
LONDON - British police have been given more time to question four people in an investigation that is possibly linked to a key suspect in the deadly attacks in Paris and Brussels.
- Gutierrez wins disability claim against ex-club Newcastle Updated: Apr-14-16 4:37 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Former Newcastle player Jonas Gutierrez has won a disability discrimination claim against his old club.
- Beleaguered Villa scraps end-of-season awards Updated: Apr-13-16 8:25 am
BIRMINGHAM, England - On the verge of relegation after a miserable year in the English Premier League, Aston Villa says it will not be holding its annual player of the season awards.
- Aston Villa relegation near-certainty after Bournemouth loss Updated: Apr-09-16 12:04 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Aston Villa's relegation from the English Premier league was all but confirmed Saturday after a 2-1 loss against Bournemouth.