- Frederick man arrested for attempted arson at home Updated: Mar-09-14 12:41 pm
- 2 dead after crash in Frederick County Updated: Mar-08-14 3:46 pm
- Here's how Md. House members voted on minimum wage Updated: Mar-07-14 2:51 pm
- 4 arrested in Frederick, Md., protest of Dominion Updated: Mar-06-14 5:14 pm
- Fort Detrick: Building site groundwater polluted Updated: Mar-06-14 2:30 pm
- Snowy crash downs power line, closes Md. highway Updated: Mar-03-14 1:39 pm
- Frederick man charged with soliciting teen girl Updated: Mar-01-14 10:44 am
- Md. roadside zoos object to proposed restrictions Updated: Feb-27-14 2:34 pm
- Frederick, Md., deputy guilty of W.Va. larceny Updated: Feb-26-14 5:10 pm
- Judges deny early release to man in slaying Updated: Feb-25-14 9:08 pm
- Assaults rise at Md. center for troubled youth Updated: Feb-22-14 3:41 pm
- Permits issued for Frederick County incinerator Updated: Feb-22-14 10:35 am
- Md. businesses' products make it big on hit show Updated: Feb-22-14 9:26 am
- Frederick Co. infant's death investigated Updated: Feb-18-14 12:21 pm
- The art of 3D printing: a Q&A with Tony Karp Updated: Feb-16-14 10:47 am
- Special Olympics coach to help Md. team at US meet Updated: Feb-15-14 9:30 am
- Flight delays persist day after Mid-Atlantic snow Updated: Feb-14-14 5:37 pm
- Man barricaded in Frederick, Md., hotel surrenders Updated: Feb-11-14 8:07 pm
- New rodent lab could advance PTSD research Updated: Feb-09-14 10:28 am
FREDERICK, Maryland - Frederick police and fire officials have arrested a suspect for trying to set a house on fire.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Maryland State Police say two people have died and four people were injured in a three-vehicle crash in Frederick County.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Here's how members of the Maryland House of Delegates voted to phase in a minimum wage increase from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 over three years. The vote was 89-46. A vote of 71 was needed.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Four people face criminal charges for blocking a Frederick courthouse entrance to protest Dominion Resources' plan to export natural gas
FREDERICK, Maryland - The Army says it has found unsafe levels of groundwater pollution on private property where a developer wants to build more than 700 homes near a Fort Detrick Superfund site.
JOHNSVILLE, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a section of state Route 75 is closed in eastern Frederick County near Johnsville due to a power line brought down by vehicle that slid on the snow-covered road into a utility pole.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Frederick police say they've arrested a man for soliciting sex from a teenage girl online and asking her to send pornographic images.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Three Maryland roadside zoos are objecting to a bill in the General Assembly that could bar them from obtaining new big cats, bears and primates.
FREDERICK, Maryland - A Frederick County sheriff's deputy is resigning after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor larceny charge in Berkeley County, West Virginia
FREDERICK, Maryland - A request from a man seeking early release from prison for his role in his estranged wife's murder has been denied.
SABILLASVILLE, Maryland - State officials are reporting an increase in assaults and cases of seclusion at a high-security juvenile facility in Frederick County.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Maryland environmental officials have issued permits for a proposed incinerator in Frederick County.
FREDERICK, Maryland - When Carol Wilson, co-owner of Elk Run Vineyards, received a call last year to provide all the wine for the second season of Netflix's "House of Cards," she first worried what it might cost.
JEFFERSON, Maryland - Frederick County authorities are investigating the death of a 3-month old boy.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Tony Karp, 75, has worked as a writer, photographer, builder and in computers. He now works as a 3D artist in a genre he calls techno-impressionism, using computers and digital printing to create photographs and animation. He has worked for NBC, Disney and was nominated for an Academy Award in 1970 for a computerized zoom lens that was used to shoot the opening scene of "The Godfather." His work is currently on exhibit at the Tomandy Gallery at 25 E. Patrick St. in downtown Frederick. He lives in Haymarket, Virginia
FREDERICK, Maryland - At the end of coaching swim practice, Bob Long said he doesn't need to hear thank you.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Flight delays made Valentine's Day bitter for some Mid-Atlantic travelers Friday after a record-breaking snowstorm that shut down the federal government and damaged a landmark Ocean City fishing pier rebuilt after Hurricane Sandy.
FREDERICK, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a man who barricaded himself in a hotel room, forcing the evacuation of 30 guests, has surrendered peacefully.
FREDERICK, Maryland - The red lights in the Army's newest lab at Fort Detrick are not designed to set the mood. Rather, they allow human researchers to work without throwing off their subjects' nocturnal nature.