- Probation for minor leaguer who abused host family's son Updated: May-21-15 12:11 pm
FREDERICK, Maryland - The mother of a teenage sexual abuse victim says she once considered the 20 minor league baseball players she welcomed into her home as her sons.
- Md. woman asserts mental illness in grandmother's slaying Updated: May-18-15 3:40 pm
FREDERICK, Maryland - A Frederick County woman is pursuing a mental-illness defense in the fatal stabbing of her grandmother last December.
- Prosecutors say Md. school shooting was part of feud Updated: May-14-15 11:35 am
FREDERICK, Maryland - Prosecutors in Frederick say a school shooting that wounded two teenage boys in February involved rival groups with names derived from two of the city's public housing complexes.
- Couple sentenced to 1 year home detention after spice raid Updated: May-13-15 2:41 pm
FREDERICK, Maryland - A couple targeted in a spice raid has been sentenced to one year of home detention.
- Officials: Body scanner helps find heroin in woman's groin Updated: May-12-15 4:43 am
FREDERICK, Maryland - Police say a body scanner helped discover a hidden bag of heroin hidden after a Maryland woman was arrested on drug charges following a traffic stop.
- Group home serving at-risk boys set to close in June Updated: May-11-15 2:40 pm
FREDERICK, Maryland - A longtime group home in Frederick will be closing next month.
- Man who hit Virginia police officer with car gets 11 years Updated: May-08-15 5:49 am
FREDERICK, Maryland - A Frederick man who struck a Virginia police officer with his car before being shot has been sentenced.
- Deputies investigate sexually explicit juvenile video Updated: May-05-15 6:25 am
IJAMSVILLE, Maryland - The Frederick County Sheriff's Office is investigating a sexually explicit video by a middle school and high school student.
- Blogger, 24, hoping to use site as springboard into politics Updated: May-03-15 2:11 pm
FREDERICK, Maryland - Politics often came up around the dinner table when Brooke Winn was growing up.
- BB shooting of 2 high school athletes classified hate crime Updated: Apr-27-15 1:44 pm
THURMONT, Maryland - Police in Thurmont say they're classifying as a hate crime the BB gun shooting of two high school athletes as they ran down Main Street.
- Plant farms in Frederick County confront changing economy Updated: Apr-26-15 10:49 am
MIDDLETOWN, Maryland - The story of the biggest change in the Gude family's 126-year-old farm begins with failure.