- 4-time killer gets more sentences in western Michigan Updated: Nov-30-15 6:22 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A four-time killer already serving life in prison was sentenced Monday for the deaths of his wife and mother-in-law in western Michigan - a case from 1989 that was revived when he was captured for two other homicides last year.
- Muskegon County board pledges to stop using bottle water Updated: Nov-30-15 6:21 am
MUSKEGON, Michigan - The Muskegon County Board of Commissioners has decided to replace bottles of water offered at meetings with reusable tumblers.
- Detroit King's Corley named AP Division 1-2 Player of Year Updated: Nov-27-15 8:12 pm
DETROIT - Donnie Corley put on a show on both sides of the ball his senior year at Detroit King to lead the Crusaders to the Division 2 state championship game.
- Muskegon Catholic Central takes 3rd straight Div. 8 title Updated: Nov-27-15 6:51 pm
DETROIT - A fourth quarter touchdown run by senior quarterback Christian Martinez was all Muskegon Catholic Central needed to win its third consecutive Michigan High School Athletic Association Division 8 state championship.
- Our Lady of Lakes' Senerius AP Division 7-8 Player of Year Updated: Nov-24-15 6:35 am
Growing up in a community like Clarkston, Clay Senerius always knew he wanted to play football. Every little kid strives to lace 'em up for the hometown Wolves.
- 'Star Wars' ballet makes debut in western Michigan Updated: Nov-16-15 4:09 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A ballet based on "Star Wars" has made its debut at a western Michigan theater.
- Part of lakefront street closed due to windblown sand Updated: Nov-13-15 3:30 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - Windblown sand from the Lake Michigan shoreline has forced officials in Muskegon to close a street.
- Michigan village of Shelby under boil water emergency Updated: Nov-13-15 9:52 am
SHELBY, Michigan - The western Michigan village of Shelby is under a boil water emergency after coliform was detected in the water supply.
- Michigan hunter enters plea in slaying of mother bear Updated: Nov-09-15 3:14 pm
COLFAX TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A 27-year-old western Michigan hunter has pleaded guilty to unlawfully taking a bear in the death of a mother bear that was with her cubs.
- Final coal delivery for power plant in western Michigan Updated: Nov-08-15 5:34 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A power plant in western Michigan is getting its last load of coal after nearly 70 years.
- Pilot reports laser into cockpit as he prepares to land Updated: Nov-05-15 7:27 pm
PERE MARQUETTE, Michigan - Authorities say a pilot reported a laser pointed into his cockpit as he approached a western Michigan airport.
- State's top court hearing case of license plate, towing ball Updated: Nov-04-15 4:01 am
MUSKEGON, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court is hearing arguments in a case about drugs, a license plate and a towing ball.