- Scaled-back Montana bison plan considered Updated: Apr-23-14 7:16 pm
- Feds seek fines over grain-dust hazards in Montana Updated: Apr-23-14 6:35 pm
- Union: Stillwater lays off 31 workers Updated: Apr-23-14 5:37 pm
- Georgia man pleads guilty in Mont. check scheme Updated: Apr-23-14 12:37 pm
- Charges filed in 2012 death of Montana infant Updated: Apr-22-14 11:05 pm
- 6 plead not guilty to meth trafficking Updated: Apr-22-14 10:10 pm
- Groups file appeal over management of Pryor horses Updated: Apr-22-14 12:29 pm
- Man dies, another injured in motorcycle crash Updated: Apr-22-14 11:41 am
- Wyoming man pleads not guilty in explosives theft Updated: Apr-21-14 6:28 pm
- Proposed initiative seeks to ban all marijuana Updated: Apr-19-14 2:04 pm
- Billings woman sentenced for burglary, standoff Updated: Apr-18-14 5:36 pm
- Bullock appoints lawyer to Billings district court Updated: Apr-18-14 4:58 pm
- Sex offender returned to prison for stalking girls Updated: Apr-18-14 9:59 am
- Stillwater Mining production up, but VP resigns Updated: Apr-18-14 6:14 am
- NorthWestern says changes would nix $900M dam deal Updated: Apr-17-14 10:04 pm
- Bullock proposes $45 million in oil-patch grants Updated: Apr-17-14 6:55 pm
- Officer in suspect's shooting killed man last year Updated: Apr-17-14 5:58 pm
- Brother of victim of police shooting arrested Updated: Apr-17-14 11:59 am
- Bullock expected to offer oil boom aid Updated: Apr-16-14 11:51 pm
- Jury: Officer justified in shooting fugitive Updated: Apr-16-14 8:11 pm
- Billings man pleads guilty in trailer fire deaths Updated: Apr-15-14 5:10 pm
- Man charged with assault, attempted kidnapping Updated: Apr-15-14 4:28 pm
- Officials ID Ballantine woman killed in crash Updated: Apr-15-14 11:52 am
- Yellowstone elk count marred by weather Updated: Apr-15-14 6:29 am
- Billings man convicted of 10 rape counts Updated: Apr-14-14 11:07 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Expectations for a statewide bison-conservation plan were scaled back by Montana's top wildlife official on Wednesday following backlash from ranchers opposed to restoring the animals to parts of their historical habitat.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Minnesota-based agriculture company was fined $211,000 by federal safety regulators who said Wednesday it had repeatedly failed to ensure workers weren't exposed to grain-dust hazards in Montana.
BILLINGS, Montana - Union officials say Stillwater Mining Co. has laid off 31 workers.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Georgia man accused of recruiting Montana transients to participate in a check-cashing scheme has pleaded guilty to forgery charges.
BILLINGS, Montana - A woman who told California authorities she was involved in the death of her 3-month-old daughter in Montana has been charged with felony negligent homicide and other counts.
BILLINGS, Montana - Six people have pleaded not guilty to federal charges of trafficking methamphetamine from California to the Northern Plains.
BILLINGS, Montana - Wild horse advocacy groups are appealing a federal judge's ruling that denied their challenge to the government's management of the Pryor Mountain Wild Horse Range.
BILLINGS, Montana - A 29-year-old man died and his 31-year-old passenger was injured in a motorcycle crash near Sidney.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Wyoming man has pleaded not guilty in the theft of 559 pounds of explosives from a government bunker near Red Lodge.
HELENA, Montana - A Billings car-dealership owner has proposed a ballot measure that would completely ban the use and possession of marijuana in Montana, even for medical uses.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Billings woman who broke into a house with her husband and engaged police in a standoff that ended with his shooting death has been sentenced to prison for felony burglary.
HELENA, Montana - Gov. Steve Bullock on Friday appointed Billings attorney Michael Glen Moses to a vacant district judgeship in Yellowstone County.
BILLINGS, Montana - A 56-year-old man who was on supervised release after serving prison time for sexually assaulting a teenage girl at a shoe store in 1997 has been sentenced to more than 12 years in prison for following young girls around a Billings mall.
BILLINGS, Montana - Montana's largest mining company says its precious metals production rose modestly while recycled metal volumes dropped sharply in the first quarter of 2014.
BILLINGS, Montana - NorthWestern Energy would have to walk away from a $900 million deal to buy 11 hydroelectric dams in Montana if forced to make changes recommended by the state Consumer Counsel, an executive for the South Dakota-based utility said Thursday.
BILLINGS, Montana - Gov. Steve Bullock proposed a $45 million grant program Thursday to ease strains on water and sewer systems in eastern Montana towns that have struggled to keep pace with the demands of the fast-growing Bakken oil patch.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Montana police officer who fatally shot an unarmed robbery suspect this week had shot and killed another man who failed to comply with orders last year.
BILLINGS, Montana - One of the brothers of a man who was shot by Billings police Monday night has been arrested.
BILLINGS, Montana - Montana Gov. Steve Bullock is expected to announce $45 million in grants and low-interest loans for eastern Montana communities affected by the oil boom.
BILLINGS, Montana - A coroner's jury has ruled a Yellowstone County Sheriff's lieutenant was justified in the fatal shooting of an armed fugitive.
BILLINGS, Montana - The second of two men charged after four people died in a mobile home fire last April has acknowledged his role in their deaths.
BILLINGS, Montana - The son of a man who drowned while ice fishing on Fort Peck Lake in January is charged with confronting his father's fishing buddy and threatening to kill him.
BILLINGS, Montana - Officials in Yellowstone County have released the name of a 38-year-old woman who died in a one-vehicle rollover on Interstate 94 east of Billings.
BILLINGS, Montana - Wildlife officials say the annual count of a major elk herd that migrates between Yellowstone National Park and Montana was unable to be completed this year.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Billings man who tried to not leave any evidence behind during break-ins and rapes still helped prosecutors through photos and videos recovered from his cellphone, authorities said.