- After near-miss last year, Miller eager for NFR Updated: Dec-05-13 4:54 pm
- Mont.-Wyo. water dispute decision likely in 2014 Updated: Dec-05-13 3:31 pm
- No foul play in mine death, but also no answers Updated: Dec-05-13 2:53 pm
- $100K reward offered for info in 1973 murders Updated: Dec-05-13 1:10 pm
- Mont. murder trial delayed for competency tests Updated: Dec-04-13 7:10 pm
- Former Mont. legislator named HHS regional head Updated: Dec-04-13 5:11 pm
- Stillwater Mining Co. names McMullen as CEO Updated: Dec-03-13 8:05 pm
- AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code Updated: Dec-03-13 7:57 pm
- Man charged with robbing newspaper carrier Updated: Dec-03-13 4:37 pm
- Man shot in arm after dispute in Joliet Updated: Dec-02-13 5:53 pm
- Teen hospitalized in intensive care after shooting Updated: Dec-02-13 5:46 pm
- Hardin man denies murder charge Updated: Dec-02-13 3:26 pm
- Researchers recording the sounds of Yellowstone Updated: Dec-01-13 12:24 pm
- Authorities identify Billings man killed on I-94 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:20 am
- Billings attorney to be censured by Supreme Court Updated: Nov-29-13 11:30 am
- Supco denies sentence reduction in murder Updated: Nov-29-13 9:46 am
- Crow Dancer to appear in Macy's parade Updated: Nov-27-13 3:58 pm
- Judge removes power co-op trustee in surprise move Updated: Nov-26-13 7:11 pm
- Coroner's jury clears officer in Worden shooting Updated: Nov-26-13 12:47 pm
- Arctic grayling in Montana up for protections Updated: Nov-25-13 6:49 pm
- Bozeman man charged after shot injures neighbor Updated: Nov-25-13 1:12 pm
- New CEO named for Signal Peak Energy Updated: Nov-24-13 1:11 pm
- Woman pleads guilty to Social Security theft Updated: Nov-22-13 3:39 pm
- Man convicted of fraud ordered to pay $55K Updated: Nov-21-13 9:26 am
- Attorneys: Multimillion-dollar deal in Bakken fire Updated: Nov-20-13 7:04 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Jason Miller is ready. Oh boy, is he ready.
BILLINGS, Montana - An initial decision is expected by mid-2014 in Montana's bid to prove Wyoming took too much water from the Yellowstone River basin.
BILLINGS, Montana - Authorities say preliminary autopsy results have failed to shed more light on how a worker died underground in a Montana precious metals mine.
BILLINGS, Montana - An anonymous donor has offered a $100,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of whoever is responsible for a double murder 40 years ago in Billings, Yellowstone County officials said.
BILLINGS, Montana - A state judge has delayed a January trial in the killing of an eastern Montana teacher after state health officials requested more time to conduct a competency evaluation on the defendant.
HELENA, Montana - The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services says former Montana state Sen. Kim Gillan will head a six-state region for the federal agency.
BILLINGS, Montana - Stillwater Mining Co. officials say board member Michael "Mick" McMullen has been appointed the company's new chief executive officer.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Montana judge under fire for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" said Tuesday that he deserves to be censured but not removed from the bench for the remarks.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Billings man is charged with attacking a newspaper carrier, leaving him with cracked ribs, a punctured lung and a fractured cheek.
BILLINGS, Montana - Police in Joliet say an altercation between two neighbors over a noise complaint ended with one man being shot in the arm and the other arrested.
BILLINGS, Montana - Police in Billings continue to investigate a weekend shooting that left a 17-year-old boy hospitalized in intensive care.
BILLINGS, Montana - A 40-year-old Hardin man has denied a second-degree murder charge in the death of a man whose body was found near the Bighorn River on the Crow Indian Reservation.
BILLINGS, Montana - It may sound like the lead-in to a joke, but would a southern white-tailed deer have a different accent, maybe a drawl, from one that lives in Montana?
BILLINGS, Montana - Authorities have identified the 75-year-old Billings man who died after his vehicle was rear-ended by a pickup truck on Interstate 94 as George Dyba.
BILLINGS, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has ordered a Billings attorney to appear before the court on Jan. 7 for a public censure for threatening another attorney.
BILLINGS, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has denied a petition filed by a 52-year-old state prison inmate seeking a reduced sentence for his role in the 1987 kidnapping, torture and killing of a Miles City man.
BILLINGS, Montana - Christian Parrish Takes The Gun has been dancing at powwows since he was in the fourth grade. And, he's been spreading his message of sobriety through hip hop as Supaman for more than a decade.
BILLINGS, Montana - A federal judge has removed the trustee overseeing a bankrupt Montana power cooperative at the request of members who want to break up the co-op and sell its assets.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Yellowstone County sheriff's deputy was justified in shooting a Worden bar owner who had reportedly killed a former girlfriend, a coroner's jury found.
BILLINGS, Montana - Federal wildlife officials said Monday they will review the status of Arctic grayling in Montana to decide if the fish species should receive greater protection on the upper Missouri River.
BOZEMAN, Montana - A Bozeman man faces a negligent endangerment charge after apparently firing a shot through the ceiling of his apartment, injuring his upstairs neighbor.
BILLINGS, Montana - The owners of Signal Peak Energy coal mine near Roundup have named a new chief executive for Montana's only underground coal mine.
BILLINGS, Montana - A woman who had a joint checking account with a Roundup woman who was receiving Social Security benefits has pleaded guilty to continuing to collect the payments for nearly two years after the woman died.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Billings man convicted of defrauding an elderly couple as they tried to sell their home in Harlowton has been given a deferred prison sentence and 10 years to pay $55,000 in restitution.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Montana man severely burned in a Bakken oil patch fire has reached a multimillion-dollar settlement with a Texas company accused of providing him insufficient training and equipment, according to attorneys for the plaintiff and court documents.