- Robbery suspect shot and killed by Montana officer Updated: Apr-15-14 7:37 pm
- Billings man pleads guilty in trailer fire deaths Updated: Apr-15-14 5:10 pm
- Man charged with assault, attempted kidnapping Updated: Apr-15-14 4:28 pm
- Officials ID Ballantine woman killed in crash Updated: Apr-15-14 11:52 am
- Yellowstone elk count marred by weather Updated: Apr-15-14 6:29 am
- Billings man convicted of 10 rape counts Updated: Apr-14-14 11:07 pm
- Zinke raises $460,000 for US House campaign Updated: Apr-14-14 5:49 pm
- Bison meeting cancelled; plan timing uncertain Updated: Apr-14-14 11:52 am
- Ballantine woman dies in crash east of Billings Updated: Apr-14-14 10:13 am
- Cougar estimates criticized by NW Montana hunters Updated: Apr-13-14 2:17 pm
- Wyoming seeks dismissal of water dispute Updated: Apr-13-14 12:22 pm
- Spring snow slickens roads in parts of Montana Updated: Apr-13-14 10:49 am
- Spring snowstorm hits parts of Montana Updated: Apr-12-14 11:04 am
- 2nd suspect in reservation slaying jailed in Mont. Updated: Apr-11-14 5:35 pm
- Hardin jail eyed for regional inmate facility Updated: Apr-11-14 3:01 pm
- Judge awards fees to former trustee for co-op Updated: Apr-10-14 1:02 pm
- 2 Hutterite colonies report deadly pig virus Updated: Apr-10-14 10:07 am
- Former Griz hoops player faces drug charges Updated: Apr-09-14 9:46 am
- Competency hearing set for triple murder suspect Updated: Apr-08-14 5:46 pm
- Lockwood man denies attempted kidnapping charge Updated: Apr-08-14 5:28 pm
- Judge upholds $41 million ruling against Blixseth Updated: Apr-08-14 5:12 pm
- Judge: Relocated Yellowstone bison still "wild" Updated: Apr-08-14 4:43 pm
- Man agrees to restitution in vandalism at monument Updated: Apr-07-14 2:22 pm
- ZooMontana bringing in 2 Siberian tigers Updated: Apr-07-14 9:53 am
- Montana T-rex fossil to move to Smithsonian museum Updated: Apr-06-14 1:52 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - A Montana police officer shot and killed a man being sought in a recent robbery after authorities say the suspect made a sudden movement while in the back of a car that had been pulled over, authorities said Tuesday.
BILLINGS, Montana - The second of two men charged after four people died in a mobile home fire last April has acknowledged his role in their deaths.
BILLINGS, Montana - The son of a man who drowned while ice fishing on Fort Peck Lake in January is charged with confronting his father's fishing buddy and threatening to kill him.
BILLINGS, Montana - Officials in Yellowstone County have released the name of a 38-year-old woman who died in a one-vehicle rollover on Interstate 94 east of Billings.
BILLINGS, Montana - Wildlife officials say the annual count of a major elk herd that migrates between Yellowstone National Park and Montana was unable to be completed this year.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Billings man who tried to not leave any evidence behind during break-ins and rapes still helped prosecutors through photos and videos recovered from his cellphone, authorities said.
BILLINGS, Montana - Republican U.S. House candidate Ryan Zinke says he has raised $460,000 since the beginning of the year.
BILLINGS, Montana - The prospects for a state-wide bison conservation plan in Montana are uncertain after wildlife officials cancelled a public forum on the issue.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Ballatine woman died in a weekend rollover crash on Interstate 94 east of Billings.
BILLINGS, Montana - Mountain lion hunters in northwestern Montana say state Fish, Wildlife and Parks estimates of the lion population in the Bitterrott Valley are too high.
BILLINGS, Montana - The Wyoming Attorney General's Office is seeking dismissal of an interstate water rights lawsuit pending before the U.S. Supreme Court, arguing the state shouldn't be held liable for what its attorneys call a "trickle" of water at the heart the cross-border dispute.
BILLINGS, Montana - Some residents of central and southern Montana woke up to snow and slick road conditions Sunday morning.
BILLINGS, Montana - A spring snowstorm is expected to dump up to 2 feet snow in parts of southern Montana.
BILLINGS, Montana - A South Dakota woman has pleaded not guilty in the death of a Montana woman on the Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation.
BILLINGS, Montana - A private corrections company has reached a tentative deal to turn a long-vacant southeastern Montana jail into a treatment center that would draw federal Bureau of Indian Affairs inmates from across the region, according to company and local officials.
BILLINGS, Montana - A federal judge has awarded fees and costs to a former bankruptcy trustee and his lawyers who oversaw attempts to reorganize a Montana power cooperative.
BILLINGS, Montana - Two Montana pig farms are dealing with a virus that has killed millions of piglets since it was first detected in the United States a year ago.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Kalispell physical therapist and former University of Montana basketball player faces federal drug charges.
BILLINGS, Montana - A federal judge has scheduled a hearing to decide if a man charged in a triple murder on southwest Montana's Crow Indian Reservation is mentally ill and too dangerous to be released.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Lockwood man charged with breaking into a house and trying to kidnap a 13-year-old girl has denied two felony charges.
BILLINGS, Montana - Real-estate developer Tim Blixseth was ordered to pay $41 million to creditors of the luxury Montana resort he helped drive into bankruptcy, by a federal judge who slammed the one-time billionaire for distorting the facts in the case.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Montana judge says bison from Yellowstone National Park still count as wild animals even after they were relocated and placed into fenced pastures.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Minnesota man who carved the names of himself and his wife near the 1806 signature of explorer William Clark on a national monument in Montana has agreed to pay $4,400 in restitution and fines, the Bureau of Land Management said Monday.
BILLINGS, Montana - The director of ZooMontana says the Billings zoo hopes to bring in two Siberian tigers from Florida, possibly as early as this summer.
BILLINGS, Montana - As thunder boomed and lightning illuminated their small camper, Kathy Wankel couldn't help but think that after years of being buried, the few fossilized bones she and her family had dug up that day, and carefully swaddled in towels and an old sweatshirt, did not want to be moved.