- Western Pennsylvania woman, 35, convicted in fatal DUI crash Updated: Feb-04-16 3:56 pm
VANDERBILT, Pennsylvania - A southwestern Pennsylvania woman has been convicted of charges stemming from a fatal DUI crash in 2013.
- Joy and sorrow: A lifetime in 89 minutes Updated: Feb-03-16 6:49 pm
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - Eighty-nine minutes doesn't seem like a long amount of time, but it was a lifetime for Daniel John Dice and his parents.
- Deadlocked jury to keep trying in wrongful amputation trial Updated: Jan-28-16 9:19 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania jury says they'll keep trying to reach a verdict in a wrongful amputation malpractice lawsuit, despite telling a judge they're deadlocked.
- Century-old Pennsylvania lumber company closes doors Updated: Jan-25-16 7:00 pm
DONORA, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania lumber company that's more than a century old has closed its doors amid financial problems.
- Convicted child rapist pleads guilty to child pornography Updated: Jan-25-16 1:59 pm
PITTSBURGH - A man already serving 15 to 30 years in state prison for repeatedly raping two teenage girls pleaded guilty to related federal child pornography charges.