- Mother to testify in beating death of SW Pa. boy Updated: Mar-06-14 11:19 am
- Fake bomb built by kids playing war draws police Updated: Mar-04-14 9:32 am
- Man jailed for stabbing peacemaker in W. Pa. bar Updated: Feb-24-14 9:11 am
- Pa. high court rejects appeal in 1987 slaying Updated: Feb-13-14 2:50 pm
- 3rd-degree murder conviction in 2012 Pa. slaying Updated: Feb-12-14 6:04 am
- Pa. man reflects on death of brother Updated: Feb-08-14 5:09 pm
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A southwestern Pennsylvania woman has pleaded guilty in the beating death of her 4-year-old son and agreed to testify against her boyfriend, who's accused of first-degree murder.
MASONTOWN, Pennsylvania - Police say a fake bomb built by some children who were mimicking the popular "Call of Duty" war video game drew a bomb squad in southwestern Pennsylvania.
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man has been jailed on criminal homicide and other charges after state police say he fatally stabbed a woman trying to break up a western Pennsylvania bar fight.
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has rejected the appeal of a western Pennsylvania man facing retrial in the 1987 stabbing death of a waitress.
PITTSBURGH - A western Pennsylvania man has been convicted of third-degree murder in the slaying of a man at a western Pennsylvania housing complex almost two years ago.
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - It was a snowy Saturday night 41 years ago when Mark Wolfe decided to make a pass by his family's lumber and trucking businesses in South Union Township.