- Defense wants statements tossed in casino worker slaying Updated: Jul-29-15 1:46 pm
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - The attorney representing a man charged in the shooting death of his girlfriend as she drove to work at a Pennsylvania casino says his client's statements to police should be tossed out because he was too sick to understand the questions.
- Western Pennsylvania woman accused of having sex with teen Updated: Jul-24-15 5:35 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania woman accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy is facing charges of statutory sexual assault and corruption of minors.
- Resentencing hearing remains open in old murder case Updated: Jul-22-15 5:37 pm
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - The state Supreme Court has rejected a request to close a western Pennsylvania courtroom for a resentencing hearing in a decades-old murder case.
- Ex-prosecutors' appeal denied, conviction lawsuit continues Updated: Jul-21-15 12:17 pm
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A federal court has rejected the appeal of two former prosecutors hoping to dismiss a civil rights lawsuit filed by a man who spent nearly a quarter-century in prison before his double-murder conviction was overturned.
- Ex-cop to trial on teen-sex charges, but not misusing office Updated: Jul-10-15 4:01 pm
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former western Pennsylvania police sergeant must stand trial on charges he had sexual contact with a teenage girl.
- Woman hurt by rock dropped on car seeks more overpass fences Updated: Jul-08-15 1:14 pm
UNIONTOWN, Ohio - An Ohio middle school teacher whose skull was crushed when a rock was dropped from a Pennsylvania highway overpass onto her vehicle said she's pushing for more fences and barriers to be placed around bridges and overpasses.
- Hospital: Nurse who dropped newborn disciplined, not fired Updated: Jul-07-15 9:16 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A spokesman for a Pennsylvania hospital says a veteran nurse who accidentally dropped a newborn baby, fracturing his skull, will be disciplined but not fired.