- Man jailed for not paying $749 fare for 300-mile cab ride Updated: Jun-30-15 9:28 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - Police say a man who took a 300-mile cab ride across Pennsylvania to surprise his fiancee has been jailed because he couldn't pay the $749 fare.
- Ex-officer to trial on charges he had sawed-off, stolen gun Updated: Jun-29-15 9:26 am
UNIOTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former western Pennsylvania police officer must stand trial on charges he had three illegal sawed-off shotguns at his home - including one taken from a police evidence room - when police responded to a domestic dispute at his home.
- Uniontown man, 36, identified as drowning victim in Yough Updated: Jun-23-15 12:01 pm
CONNELLSVILLE, Pennsylvania - A 36-year-old man has been identified as the person who drowned in a rain-swollen southwestern Pennsylvania river.
- First state trooper uses naloxone to save overdose patient Updated: Jun-17-15 9:20 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania state trooper has used the anti-overdose substance naloxone to save an overdose patient for the first time since Gov. Tom Wolf announced that state police would start carrying the drug.
- Appeals court won't rehear 'Baby Mary' wrongful arrest suit Updated: Jun-15-15 10:25 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals won't reconsider its ruling upholding a federal judge's decision to toss a wrongful arrest lawsuit in the death of a newborn baby in June 2000.
- Uniontown native crafts bats for baseball pros Updated: Jun-14-15 2:25 pm
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - It all started with stickball.
- 'Mobster' inmate pleads guilty to stealing $10k from woman Updated: Jun-04-15 3:53 pm
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a Pennsylvania woman who wanted to marry a mobster was tricked out of $41,600 and threatened with death by a self-described Philadelphia gangster.
- Police: DUI suspect showed up drunk to be fingerprinted Updated: Jun-04-15 9:32 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - Police say a Pennsylvania man showed up drunk to be fingerprinted for a previous drunken driving charge and earned himself another one in the process.