- Former Pennsylvania choral teacher sentenced on sex charge Updated: Nov-19-15 7:02 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A former Pennsylvania high school choral teacher will spend more than three years in prison for trying to meet a teenage girl for sex.
- DA dropping charges against mentally ill care home defendant Updated: Nov-11-15 9:54 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A prosecutor has dropped a homicide charge against a chronically mentally ill man accused of killing another man at a western Pennsylvania care home more than nine years ago.
- Man guilty of stabbing woman trying to break up bar fight Updated: Nov-05-15 9:18 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man has been convicted of third-degree murder for stabbing a woman who was trying to keep the defendant from stabbing her brother outside a bar.
- Jail guard charged with hitting, stomping inmate Updated: Nov-05-15 5:28 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former western Pennsylvania jail guard is accused of punching and stomping an uncooperative inmate while removing him from his cell.
- Man, 45, girlfriend, 53, ID'd as victims of mobile home fire Updated: Oct-29-15 1:09 pm
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man and his girlfriend have been identified as the victims of a fatal early-morning fire at a mobile home in southwestern Pennsylvania.