- Lawyer who brought heroin to lockup will resign Updated: Apr-17-14 2:22 pm
- Bookbinder marks half-century repairing volumes Updated: Apr-15-14 10:31 am
- Pa. woman gets 6 to 12 years in infant kidnapping Updated: Apr-11-14 12:07 pm
- Pa. woman gets 2½ to 5 years in 2011 son's death Updated: Apr-03-14 6:13 am
- SW Pa. pastor waives abuse charges with 3 girls Updated: Mar-26-14 10:35 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A defense attorney has pleaded guilty to bringing heroin and other drugs to a client locked up in a southwestern Pennsylvania city's police booking center and will resign his law license.
HOPWOOD, Pennsylvania - Larry Goldberg grabs a nearby paintbrush and gently dips it into a slow cooker filled with glue. He then takes the brush and gracefully sweeps over the underside of a book cover reminiscent of a ballerina gliding across the stage. Even though Goldberg uses paper, glue and metal fastenings on his books, the secret ingredient that binds everything together is love.
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A woman was sentenced to six to 12 years in prison for kidnapping an infant by luring the mother to a suburban motel with what authorities said was a phony story about a commercial photo shoot.
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A southwestern Pennsylvania woman who pleaded guilty to child endangerment in the death of her toddler son has been sentenced to 2½ to five years in prison.
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania pastor jailed and awaiting trial for allegedly trying to inappropriately touch a girl has waived his right to a preliminary hearing on charges involving three more girls.