- Chicago-based nonprofit gets $7.2M from Chase settlement Updated: Aug-03-15 5:15 pm
CHICAGO - The Illinois Equal Justice Foundation is benefiting from a $7.2 million windfall that the state was given in a settlement with Chase.
- Illinois' health law co-op among those struggling Updated: Jul-30-15 2:55 pm
CHICAGO - Illinois' only nonprofit health insurance co-op has struggled with low enrollment and financial losses.
- State budget woes stall progress on 2 Springfield projects Updated: Jul-13-15 4:21 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Renovation work at two Springfield historic sites is being affected by state budget negotiations, according to Illinois Historic Preservation Agency officials.
- 2-year Lincoln College aims for university status Updated: Jul-08-15 4:07 am
LINCOLN, Illinois - The new president of two-year Lincoln College in central Illinois hopes to lead the school to four-year, university status.
- Illinois city sells train cars as it fixes up station Updated: Jul-07-15 4:05 am
LINCOLN, Illinois - One central Illinois community has sold off two passenger cars and two cabooses as it renovates its downtown train station.