- Record-holding Ill. covered wagon repaired Updated: Apr-17-14 11:40 am
- Lincoln Log Cabin marks poetry month with speaker Updated: Apr-17-14 4:05 am
- EXCHANGE: Mascoutah exhibit honors Civil War era Updated: Apr-16-14 7:34 am
- Illinois man recreating Lincoln funeral train car Updated: Apr-13-14 1:40 pm
- Illinois honors Hillary Clinton with Lincoln award Updated: Mar-20-14 1:29 pm
LINCOLN, Illinois - The world's largest covered wagon has been fixed after workers spent a month repairing wind damage from a winter storm.
LERNA, Illinois - Illinois' Lincoln Log Cabin State Historic Site is planning a presentation about poetry in Abraham Lincoln's life.
MASCOUTAH, Illinois - One hundred and fifty years after the Mascoutah area sent 464 men to fight in the Civil War, the Mascoutah Heritage Museum has opened an exhibit honoring them and the families, friends and neighbors they left behind.
ELGIN, Illinois - To mark the 150th anniversary of President Abraham Lincoln's assassination next year, an Illinois man is constructing a full-size replica of the funeral train car that carried the president's body from Washington, D.C., to his final resting place in Springfield.
CHICAGO - Former U.S. first lady and secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton is to receive "The Order of Lincoln" award in her home state of Illinois.