- Historians unravel mystery of cryptic Lincoln note Updated: Mar-08-14 9:31 pm
- Illinois prepares for statewide tornado drill Updated: Mar-03-14 8:13 am
- Weather service: Storms tapering off in Illinois Updated: Mar-02-14 3:28 pm
- Restoration work underway at Lincoln Tomb Updated: Feb-28-14 12:55 pm
- Forecasters warn of dangerous cold in Illinois Updated: Feb-25-14 9:20 am
- Central Ill. towns breaking all-time snow records Updated: Feb-20-14 4:07 am
- Mexican governor, Quinn meet in Illinois Updated: Feb-12-14 6:19 am
- Mexican officials, orchestra to visit Illinois Updated: Feb-07-14 1:19 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The cryptic note penned by Abraham Lincoln identifies its recipient only as "my dear Sir" and has a small section carefully clipped out.
LINCOLN, Illinois - Tornado sirens across Illinois are getting ready to sound as part of a statewide emergency preparedness drill.
LINCOLN, Illinois - The National Weather service says snow and freezing rain are beginning to taper off in central and southern Illinois.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - A $700,000 restoration project at the temporarily closed Abraham Lincoln's tomb in Springfield is expected to finish in April.
LINCOLN, Illinois - Illinois is bracing for the next round of bitter temperatures.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - At least a handful of central Illinois cities can now say this long, cold winter is officially the snowiest ever.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Gov. Pat Quinn and the governor of the state of Mexico have honored one of Mexico's leading statesmen.
CHICAGO - The governor and Supreme Court president of a Mexican state and a 70-person orchestra are among officials from the country set to visit Illinois next week as part of a trip to encourage trade between the two entities, Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn's office announced Friday.