- Body of Colorado man missing since 2012 found in Nevada Updated: Aug-30-15 5:17 pm
ELKO, Nevada - The body of a Colorado man who went missing three years ago while riding an Amtrak train home has been found in Nevada, authorities said Sunday.
- Carlin man gets life for murder of mother, attempted murder Updated: Aug-26-15 4:16 pm
ELKO, Nevada - A 24-year-old Carlin man has been sentenced to life in prison for murdering his mother and trying to kill his half-brother.
- Drought panel told there's forage, not water on Nevada range Updated: Aug-19-15 6:27 pm
LAS VEGAS - Northern Nevada ranchers told a panel studying ongoing regional drought on Wednesday that there's a bumper crop of grass on the open range, and they want to be allowed to turn more cattle out to graze on it.
- South Carolina woman killed in U-Haul crash on I-80, Carlin Updated: Aug-13-15 1:11 pm
CARLIN, Nevada - A South Carolina woman driving a U-Haul truck on Interstate 80 in northeast Nevada has been killed in a crash on an exit ramp near Carlin.
- Man faces DUI, child neglect charges in I-80 Nevada stop Updated: Aug-05-15 10:16 am
ELKO, Nevada - Elko County sheriff's deputies say a 31-year-old Montana man arrested for suspicion of drunken driving on Interstate 80 has also been charged with child abuse or neglect because he allegedly had a young child in the vehicle.
- 1 of 2 teen escapes from Elko County remains at large Updated: Aug-04-15 6:11 pm
ELKO, Nevada - Authorities continue to look for one of two teenagers who escaped from a juvenile justice center in Elko County.
- Mine agency investigating Idaho man's death at Nevada mine Updated: Aug-04-15 3:55 pm
ELKO, Nevada - Federal mine safety regulators are investigating the death of an Idaho man who was working at a gold mine in northeast Nevada.