- Senate confirms Nevada man for BLM post Updated: Apr-08-14 7:38 pm
- Carlin murder trial delayed for psych evaluation Updated: Apr-02-14 6:09 pm
- Public comment sought on proposed NV gas drilling Updated: Mar-29-14 11:09 am
- Truck driver pleads guilty in Nevada triple fatal Updated: Mar-25-14 2:51 pm
- Higher flood insurance costs coming to Nevada Updated: Mar-24-14 3:57 pm
- Oil company endorses NV's proposed fracking rules Updated: Mar-23-14 8:01 pm
- FedEx truck driver killed in I-80 crash in Nevada Updated: Mar-22-14 9:04 pm
- Nevada man facing DUI case drops bid for sheriff Updated: Mar-20-14 11:14 am
- Elko council designates site for homeless camp Updated: Mar-19-14 1:50 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A natural resource manager who grew up in Elko has been named director of the Bureau of Land Management.
ELKO, Nevada - A judge has postponed a 23-year-old Carlin man's murder trial until September and ordered him to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
ELKO, Nevada - Federal land managers are seeking public comment on a Houston-based oil company's proposed gas exploration drilling in northeast Nevada with the use of hydraulic fracturing, better known as fracking.
ELKO, Nevada - A Virginia truck driver has pleaded guilty to three counts of involuntary manslaughter after authorities said he collided with a disabled car in northeast Nevada and killed a couple and a tow truck driver.
RENO, Nevada - Washoe County emergency manager Aaron Kenneston has known since Hurricane Katrina slammed into New Orleans and Superstorm Sandy wreaked havoc on the East Coast that Nevada homeowners and businesses eventually would face higher premiums for federal flood insurance.
ELKO, Nevada - A Houston-based oil company has endorsed the state's proposed rules governing hydraulic fracturing, better known as fracking.
WINNEMUCCA, Nevada - An investigation is underway into a wreck that killed the driver of a FedEx triple-trailer truck on Interstate 80 in Winnemucca.
ELKO, Nevada - A northeast Nevada man who was arrested on suspicion of felony drunk driving minutes after filing his candidacy for county sheriff has dropped out of the race.
ELKO, Nevada - The Elko City Council is taking steps to allow homeless people to camp on city-owned property.