- Jackpot homicide may be domestic dispute victim Updated: Mar-07-14 7:05 am
- A day in the life of a Nevada mine blast crew Updated: Mar-06-14 3:08 pm
- Carlin mayor running for Elko County Commission Updated: Mar-05-14 7:05 am
- Carlin traffic stop nets 11 lbs of pot, 2 arrests Updated: Feb-28-14 7:04 am
- Official: Elko County panel violated meeting law Updated: Feb-27-14 1:17 pm
- Elko man gets 16 years for July shooting downtown Updated: Feb-25-14 5:56 pm
- Elko man to stand trial in deadly DUI accident Updated: Feb-23-14 9:25 pm
- Elko County GOP chairman elected to national slot Updated: Feb-20-14 8:04 am
- Elko man charged with vandalism at Wendover hotel Updated: Feb-20-14 7:34 am
- Ex-police captain in Nev. appealing incest case Updated: Feb-19-14 11:16 am
- Elko County OKs up to $10,000 for US horse lawsuit Updated: Feb-17-14 1:08 pm
- Carpenter running for Elko County Commission Updated: Feb-15-14 12:05 pm
- Nevada woman's dad rescued art stolen by Nazis Updated: Feb-14-14 2:04 pm
- Lowden, Hutchison talk Lt. Gov. race with Elko GOP Updated: Feb-08-14 3:44 pm
- Elko deputies say body found near Jackpot Updated: Feb-08-14 9:05 am
- McFarland guilty in Elko; Utah homicide count next Updated: Feb-07-14 7:20 pm
- Elko County charges inmates for meals; ACLU upset Updated: Feb-07-14 6:53 pm
JACKPOT, Nevada - Elko County Undersheriff Clair Morris says a homicide victim found last month about 3 miles south of Jackpot may have been killed in a domestic dispute.
CRESCENT VALLEY, Nevada - Whether it's a surface pit or the underground, mines need explosives and people to handle them.
ELKO, Nevada - Carlin Mayor Cliff Eklund is throwing his hat in the ring for a seat on the Elko County Commission.
ELKO, Nevada - Two California men have been arrested in Elko County after a Carlin police officer found nearly a dozen pounds of marijuana inside their car.
ELKO, Nevada - The Elko County Commission violated the state's open meeting law by giving improper notice involving an agenda item last fall and should change the way it does business, the Nevada attorney general's office said in a legal opinion.
ELKO, Nevada - A 26-year-old Elko man who held police at bay during a two-hour standoff in July has been sentenced to nearly 16 years in prison in connection with a shooting at a home near downtown.
ELKO, Nevada - An Elko man has been ordered to stand trial on a driving under the influence charge stemming from a backcountry accident in Elko County that killed his fiancee.
ELKO, Nevada - The chairman of the Elko County Republican Party has been elected as a national GOP committeeman representing Nevada.
WEST WENDOVER, Nevada - It's not exactly an art heist at the Venetian on the Las Vegas Strip, but a 29-year-old Nevada man is facing criminal charges after he allegedly was caught on surveillance tape stealing pictures from a hotel in West Wendover.
ELKO, Nevada - A former police captain is appealing his conviction in northeast Nevada on an incest charge after he pleaded guilty last year and was sentenced in June to two years to life in state prison.
ELKO, Nevada - Elko County has agreed to pitch in up to $10,000 to help cover legal fees for a lawsuit filed by two groups with rural Nevada ranching interests that have accused the federal government of mismanagement of wild horses.
ELKO, Nevada - A longtime fixture in Elko County politics says he's ready to get back into the game.
LAMOILLE, Nevada - It's known as the greatest treasure hunt in history.
ELKO, Nevada - Nevada's two Republican lieutenant governor candidates told a GOP party forum in Elko that their experience in elected office would benefit the state if they become the chief executive.
JACKPOT, Nevada - Elko County authorities are trying to identify a man whose body was found rolled up in a sheet about three miles south of Jackpot.
ELKO, Nevada - A suspect in a double-homicide in Utah has been convicted of kidnapping, robbery and theft in the shooting of a woman during a botched carjacking in Nevada in December 2011.
RENO, Nevada - Elko County is moving ahead with a plan to start charging county jail inmates for food and medical care despite objections from the American Civil Liberties Union that it's cruel and unusual punishment and could lead to a court battle.