- What's the deal? Voters cheer, jeer, shrug off GOP pact Updated: Apr-26-16 3:22 am
FRANKLIN, Indiana - Kathy Hiel said she hadn't made up her mind to vote for Donald Trump - until the billionaire businessman's two Republican White House rivals formed an extraordinary political non-aggression pact to stop him.
- Campaign trail traffic heavy ahead of Pennsylvania primary Updated: Apr-25-16 8:17 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Presidential candidates campaigned Monday from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia in a last-ditch bid for votes in Pennsylvania's first competitive Republican primary in decades.
- Ex-casino official, patron plead not guilty to fraud charges Updated: Apr-20-16 5:59 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A former northeastern Pennsylvania casino official and a patron accused of defrauding the casino out of more than $400,000 have pleaded not guilty to federal fraud, theft and money laundering charges.
- Ace Frehley hospitalized with exhaustion after show Updated: Apr-16-16 5:38 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Former Kiss lead guitarist Ace Frehley has been hospitalized for exhaustion and forced to cancel a show in New York.
- Lawsuit against ex-judges dropped in 'kids for cash' case Updated: Apr-07-16 2:14 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A lawsuit against two former Pennsylvania judges who were involved a scandal that became known as "kids for cash" has been dropped.
- Death row inmate resentenced to life in 1992 girl's murder Updated: Apr-05-16 12:31 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A man sentenced to death in the strangulation murder of his 3-year-old niece in northeastern Pennsylvania has been resentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole.
- Man gets 24 to 48 years in shooting, cold-case sex assaults Updated: Apr-04-16 4:32 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man who pleaded guilty to shooting a prostitute and later to the knifepoint abduction and rape of two women has been sentenced to 24 to 48 years in prison.