- Judge names new defense attorneys in Selenski case Updated: Apr-17-14 4:34 pm
- Poisoning sentence upheld for Pa. woman, 82 Updated: Apr-17-14 3:25 pm
- Coroner: Carbon monoxide killed NE Pa. woman Updated: Apr-16-14 7:53 am
- Coroner rules elderly Pa. woman's death a homicide Updated: Apr-09-14 3:55 pm
- Judge OKs ailing ex-lawmaker to return to Pa. Updated: Apr-04-14 3:08 pm
- Woman pleads to 3rd-degree murder in Pa. slaying Updated: Apr-02-14 11:28 am
- Masonic Temple in Wilkes-Barre damaged by fire Updated: Apr-01-14 6:25 pm
- River towns hit hard by rising flood rates in Pa. Updated: Mar-24-14 6:19 am
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Two new defense attorneys have been appointed in the long-delayed double-murder trial of Hugo Selenski.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - An elderly northeastern Pennsylvania woman behind bars for poisoning her son's girlfriend with antifreeze has lost an appeal of her conviction and sentence.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania coroner says a woman killed in a Wilkes-Barre fire died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - The death of a 78-year-old northeastern Pennsylvania woman allegedly assaulted by her niece has been ruled a homicide.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A federal judge has ruled that an ailing former northeastern Pennsylvania senator in prison on corruption charges can return home for an examination by his own doctors.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania woman has pleaded guilty to third-degree murder in the shooting death of her boyfriend 2½ years ago.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A fire has damaged the historic Masonic Temple in downtown Wilkes-Barre.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Jeff King had put his house in Wilkes-Barre up for sale for $90,000 last year, put off by the city's struggles with crime and the desire for a better school district for his four children, when he got a surprise: The prospective buyer discovered that her annual flood insurance premium would be $7,015, higher than 12 months of mortgage payments.