- Woman's body found in northeastern Pa. care fire Updated: Dec-12-13 8:04 am
- Man gets life without parole in NE Pa. slaying Updated: Dec-09-13 4:36 pm
- Glockenspiel chimes once charmed in Wilkes-Barre Updated: Dec-09-13 4:01 pm
- Corbett signals he won't push to hike minimum wage Updated: Dec-07-13 1:26 pm
- Sallie Mae to bring 300 jobs to Luzerne County Updated: Dec-06-13 7:45 pm
- Pa. woman, 82, sentenced to prison in poisoning Updated: Dec-05-13 5:26 pm
- Attorneys: Musto won't appear at fed arraignment Updated: Dec-04-13 6:20 am
- NE Pa. hospital nurses stage 1-day strike Updated: Dec-03-13 1:46 pm
- Nurses announce 24-hour strike at Pa. hospital Updated: Nov-29-13 6:37 am
- Letter: Man won't testify in 2002 Pa. murders of 2 Updated: Nov-28-13 2:31 pm
- Man convicted of murder seeks return of ammo box Updated: Nov-28-13 9:26 am
- Pa. judge: Ailing suspect unfit to stand trial Updated: Nov-25-13 5:01 pm
- Pa. man ordered to trial in wife's shooting death Updated: Nov-22-13 10:50 am
- Man fights order to appear at Patz trial in NYC Updated: Nov-20-13 3:10 pm
- Charges filed in Pa. football game helmet attack Updated: Nov-20-13 1:37 pm
- Woman convicted of poisoning husband denied parole Updated: Nov-20-13 11:32 am
- Pa. triple murder defendant wants evidence tossed Updated: Nov-20-13 7:19 am
- 8 dogs missing after house fire in northeast Pa. Updated: Nov-19-13 1:31 pm
- Wilkes-Barre fights record homicide rate Updated: Nov-17-13 11:31 am
- Mohegan Tribe bets on a hotel at Pa. casino Updated: Nov-14-13 3:31 pm
- Trial ordered for Pa. woman in boyfriend's slaying Updated: Nov-13-13 1:04 pm
FORTY FORT, Pennsylvania - Dental records will be sought after a woman was found dead while firefighters battled a vehicle fire at the back of a landscaping business in northeastern Pennsylvania.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A 20-year-old northeastern Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for the fatal beating and robbing of a man over an iPhone.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - The hustle and bustle of downtown Wilkes-Barre used to have a different tune.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Gov. Tom Corbett is signaling that he will not support an increase in Pennsylvania's minimum wage, saying he is worried about the impact on the state's economy.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Sallie Mae is planning to add 300 jobs in northeastern Pennsylvania over the next two years.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - An elderly northeastern Pennsylvania woman convicted of poisoning her son's girlfriend with antifreeze was sentenced Thursday to 5 1/2 to 12 years in prison.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Attorneys for former state Sen. Raphael Musto say in court documents that he's too ill to appear in federal court for his arraignment on amended corruption charges, and that they'll enter a not guilty plea on his behalf.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Some nurses at a northeastern Pennsylvania hospital have begun a one-day strike to protest working seven months without a new contract.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Nurses at a northeastern Pennsylvania hospital have planned a one-day strike to protest their lack of a contract.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A co-defendant of a man charged in the murder of two people found buried on his property a decade ago is backing out of testifying against him, according to a letter sent to a newspaper.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man who pleaded guilty last month to homicide and attempted homicide in a bar shootout last year is seeking return of items confiscated by police, including a metal ammunition box.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A judge in northeastern Pennsylvania says a suspect is not mentally fit to stand trial stand trial on charges he fatally stabbed his wife and injured his son and grandson with a spear.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man has been ordered to stand trial on a criminal homicide charge in his wife's shooting death.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A sex offender jailed in northeastern Pennsylvania is fighting an order to appear at a trial involving the 1979 disappearance of a New York City boy.
ANNVILLE, Pennsylvania - Charges have been filed in the case of a high school football player who ripped the helmet off an opposing player and beat him over the head with it during a game in central Pennsylvania two months ago, police said Wednesday.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A parole board has again denied parole for a northeastern Pennsylvania woman who pleaded guilty in the poisoning death of her husband two decades ago.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Attorneys for a man charged in a triple slaying in northeastern Pennsylvania want prosecutors barred from telling jurors that the defendant is also charged in an unrelated slaying.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Eight dogs are reportedly missing after a fire destroyed a home in northeastern Pennsylvania.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - The northeastern Pennsylvania city of Wilkes-Barre is plagued by a record number of homicides.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Exactly seven years after the Mohegan Tribe launched Pennsylvania's gambling industry, it is cutting the ribbon on a $50 million expansion that tribal leaders hope will position the state's oldest casino for growth in a maturing market.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania woman has been ordered to stand trial in the shooting death of her boyfriend two years ago.