- Biden to attend St. Patrick's event in NE Pa. Updated: Mar-08-14 10:37 am
- Wilkes University announces expansion plans Updated: Mar-05-14 3:04 pm
- Trial of murder suspect's co-defendant is delayed Updated: Mar-05-14 12:06 pm
- Justices reject Pa. 'kids for cash' judge's appeal Updated: Mar-03-14 10:55 am
- Arraignment in Pa. slaying after snow blower fight Updated: Feb-28-14 12:49 pm
- Ex-authority head pleads to diversion of services Updated: Feb-28-14 9:05 am
- Woman guilty of allowing children to be molested Updated: Feb-26-14 4:26 pm
- Teenager stabbed after NE Pa. basketball game Updated: Feb-21-14 8:01 am
- Death of NYC college student in Pa. ruled homicide Updated: Feb-14-14 1:28 pm
- Pa. school dean charged with corruption of minors Updated: Feb-10-14 4:56 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Vice President Joe Biden, a Scranton native, is returning to northeastern Pennsylvania.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A vacant building that once housed a landmark business in Luzerne County will soon be a part of a local university.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A trial for a northeastern Pennsylvania man has been postponed until after the conclusion of the double-murder trial of his co-defendant.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - The Supreme Court says it won't hear an appeal from a former northeastern Pennsylvania judge convicted in the "kids for cash" scandal.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man has been formally arraigned in a shooting death that authorities said stemmed from a fight over a snow blower.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - The former head of a northeastern Pennsylvania water and sewer authority has pleaded guilty to a felony count of diversion of services.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A jury in northeastern Pennsylvania deliberated for only 30 minutes before convicting a woman of taking two children to a state prison so they could be molested by a convicted killer.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a teenager is being sought in a stabbing that seriously injured a northeastern Pennsylvania high school student after a basketball game.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - The death of a New York City college student in what authorities have called a fraternity ritual has been ruled a homicide, a Pennsylvania coroner said Friday.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A high school dean in northeastern Pennsylvania is charged with corruption of minors.