- Deal reached in Panama Canal expansion dispute Updated: Feb-27-14 11:38 pm
- Rivera surprised by Jeter retirement this year Updated: Feb-26-14 6:29 pm
- Detained North Korean ship leaves Panama Updated: Feb-15-14 1:10 pm
- Panama rallies behind engineer in fight over canal Updated: Feb-11-14 1:48 pm
- N Korea ship free to leave Panama; fine paid Updated: Feb-08-14 8:16 pm
PANAMA CITY - The Panama Canal Authority says it has reached an agreement to end a dispute over $1.6 billion in cost overruns with the European-led construction consortium that is expanding the waterway.
NEW YORK - Mariano Rivera never figured this would be Derek Jeter's final season.
PANAMA CITY - A North Korean ship that was detained in July carrying undeclared arms after leaving Cuba has left Panama City and is headed back to the Caribbean island.
PANAMA CITY - He has the weight of Panama's pride and a good chunk of global commerce on his shoulders.
PANAMA CITY - Panama Canal officials say a North Korean ship seized as it was smuggling weapons is free to leave because the owner has paid a fine of nearly $700,000.